Chapter 3: Rude Weird Luhan

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
"So i called you last night why didn't you pick up?!" Ariyoung started.
 
You both had just arrived to school and were walking up the stairs and chatting. You clapped your hands together. "Oh That remind me i need to get my phone back from that bastard" You talked to your self and pumped your fist together. 
"What the hell are you saying?" Ariyoung tilted her head. You straightened yourself.
 "No strange male voice replied to you by chance" You asked awkwardly while scratching your head. She shook her head "Wait what male voice ? Yumi-ah what are you on about?" She Held your arm and you both stopped walking.
 
"Oh you see yesterday i pumped into someone and apparently i dropped my phone So that someone picked it and now i need to get it from him?" 
*Yeah she don't have to know the details* 
"What someone ? How did you know that it's with this someone? Did he call you ? What happened?" Here we go again. I believe that Ariyoung MUST be a reporter in the future MUST like really she'll be the best in annoying people to death with heavy questions. 
 
"See.." You took a deep breath and started walking again. *What was that baby face guy name again Lu ...?* "I don't know his name and will i called my phone last night and he politely picked up he said he'll give it to me today" You were about to literally punch your self for making him look like a good guy. 
 
"Is he hot?" Her eyes lit. *Well i guess* 
"No" 
"Oh too bad then" She sighed. "Anyway wanna hang later in my house?" 
"Oh sorry i have photo-shoot today" You turned to her. 
"For a rookie model you sure are busy" She whispered in sarcastic tone. 
You just laughed and continued walking till you reached class. 
 
Ariyoung stormed off to her class and you went in seeing some students crowded around something or more like someone. 
You didn't really care and went to your seat. Setting down and resting your head in your palm. Wondering when the teacher will actually bother to show up
As you were in your peaceful thoughts the laughing and chatting sounds from other students were getting louder and it started to bother you. 
 
You turned your head to see what's so funny and caught his face. That baby face 
You immediately stood up without feeling your self you were standing in front of  the line he's sitting in now. 
The students gave you a questioning look. Luhan smile disappeared and his face featured immediately went blank. 
*What the hell did i ever do to this guy? He hate me that much?* 
Without giving it a more thought you stretched your hand. 
He looked at your hand then back at your face and raised a brow
"My phone" You closed your palm and opened it again. 
 
You saw him smirk and his feature brightened just a little bit. He leaned back to his seat and crossed his arm. "What phone?"His voice came smooth like it was a tease.
"Don't play dumb my phone what else. I know you have it" The people around him specially the girls gasped. 
"I don't have it" He simply answered. 
"Don't lie. You're the one who answered it yesterday" Now You can hear the whole class gasping. 
 
"Did she just called him a liar?" 
"Why would Luhan have her phone?" 
"Is she the one who's lying to have His attention?" 
And other comments were heard. But you couldn't care less 
 
You actually needed your phone to check if the manager called or texted anything regarding today schedule. 
"Even if i answered it. it does not necessary mean that i have it" He scoffed. 
"Then who does?" You asked he just shrugged. 
*Stubbornness won't get me anywhere with this guy now would it* 
 
You closed your eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath then you opened your eyes again. 
"Please i really need my phone can you tell me where it is at least" You asked nicely this time. He was about to choke by your sudden mood swing but he remained his poker face from the outside. 
You looked at him with bleeding eyes he returned it with his cold stare.
You two were the center of attention now. 
 
"Forget it" You gave up, rolled your eyes and was about to go back to your seat when he spoke first. 
"It's with Kris" 
You turned to him making sure he's the one that answered. "Kris who?" You frowned at the unfamiliar foreign name. 
"Should i tell you everything in details" 
"The name is enough Thanx" You beamed and went to your seat.
 
"What a creep" You muttered under your breath and sat. 
"Now that i see that you solved things through can everyone take a seat" The class turned around to see the teacher standing in front. 
*Since when he was standing there!!!* 
The students looked at each others having the same thought as you. Then they slowly went back to their seats. 
 
 
After class finished you stepped out and waited for Luhan to come out. He was taking forever to get out now that's for sure. You sighed and puffed your cheeks. 
Twirling your toes and folding your arms behind you. 
You sighed again. 
"Great i'll meet ya later then" You heard his voice so you straightened yourself. 
You saw him high fiving his friend then he turned to your way while his friend went the other way. 
Luhan was humming a song while he was about to start on his track but he stopped when he saw you. He glanced at you for a second you were about to to talk but he then passed you totally ignoring you. 
You closed your open mouth and glared at the back of his head as he was walking away. You scoffed in amazement at his rude attitude but you still followed behind him. 
*I just want my stupid phone for crying out loud*
 
You ran a bit trying to catch up with him but he then stopped making you pump into his back. 
"Ouch" you rubbed your forehead and stepped back. 
"You're following me now" He turned around poking the inside of his mouth with his tongue. 
"I.." 
"Do you like me or something?" He asked with a raised brow. His question totally caught you off guard. 
"N-no" You waved your hand in defense. "Like i'll ever like anyone like you i just want my-" 
He cut you off again. "Why not? I'm tall i'm handsome and i'm smart. Why wouldn't you like me?" He stepped toward you. You weren't planning on stepping back. 
"Quit the crap i don't like you" You stared up at him as he stared down at you. 
"Good then cuz i don't like you either" He scowled. You just rolled your eyes. 
 
"I just want my phone back tell me where the hell that kris guy is" You said irritated. 
"Go find him it's not my problem" He stepped back and was about to start walking again when you blocked his way. 
"Isn't he your friend?" You questioned. 
*Ugh what the hell. How would i know where he is now* 
"So.." He said with irritation filling his tone. 
"So you should know sin-" 
 
"Yo Luhan" You heard someone call him. You turned around to see two guys coming to your way. 
"Hey buddy" Sehun hit Luhan shoulder lightly then turned to you. "And you're.." Sehun scratched his head. 
"Oh i remember her she's that girl from the phone The model right" Xiumin pointed. You hesitatingly nod still not pretty sure who are these people are. 
"See i was right" Xiumin high fived Sehun. "Yeah well what are you doing with Luhan hyung?" Sehun raised a brow. Luhan rolled his eyes
 
"Umm i was just asking him about my phone and uh" You even hesitated to answer them since you really don't know them. 
"Oooh the one that we.. And .." Xiumin blabbered some mixed word remembering what happened last night.
"Excuse me what?" You tilted you head. *What the hell is this bun saying. Oh he really look like that* 
"Oh it's a long story" He shook his head. 
"And you won't be very delightful to hear it" Sehun added muttering. 
 
"But it's with Kris hyung now so come on he's in the library. We were going there anyway" Xiumin waved his hand. 
"Really Ooh thank you" You jumped in joy. "I'm Xiumin by the way" He started walking. "Oh i'm Yumi. Kang Yumi" You beamed. 
"And i'm Sehun. And that's Luhan in the back" He pointed to Luhan who was looking away. 
"Yo Luhan come on aren't ya coming" Xiumin waved for him to move. 
"I'll bring him" Sehun went to him and pushed him from behind. 
"Eish Arasso arasso i'll walk stop pushing" He said. 
 
You were about to laugh but you saw him scowling at you so you held it in. 
Luhan passed all of you heading in front.
Xiumin scoffed "Don't mind him his attitude is just... Unique a bit" He whispered for Luhan not to hear.
"And by unique you mean weird" You whispered back. "Yeah you got the point" He nod. 
 
Luhan was heading like 8 steps in front and you Xiumin & Sehun just trailed behind. "Oh i have a class in 5 minute see you guys around" Sehun hit Xiumin shoulder. " And nice meeting you Yumi" He winked and stormed off. 
 
"Eish Player" Xiumin muttered under his breath. You looked up and saw Luhan enter the library. *Oh yes finally my phone back*
You and Xiumin stopped at the door while Luhan made his way to a specific table. Xiumin was scanning the place. "Oh there they are Kris and Suho" He pointed and dragged you with him. *Who now too. Seriously how many friend that Lu got wait why do i care*
 
As expected you saw Luhan already sitting across the table while two other guys sitting next to each other. There was lika a huge pile of book in front of them. 
*Wow Smart Boys* 
"Yo sub Kris" Xiumin took the empty seat next to Luhan. "Sub Suho" He continued trying to look cool. 
Luhan was busy doing something on his phone and non of the other guys actually bothered to look up. Xiumin face fell. You just stood their awkwardly trying to peek at the guys faces. 
He straitened himself again and tapped On the table. 
 
"What!" A husky voice traveled all the way to your ear. You shivered just at the mere word. The guy then noticed you were standing. Your eyes locked up with him and your heart fell *Woooooh soooo HOOOOOOT* 
 
You've seen him before when you first dropped your phone but you didn't even get to study any of the guys features since you were fighting with  yesterday. 
The guy next to him lowered the book and you cleared your throat. *This one is HANDSOME TOO. Omma flower boys everywhere* 
 
"Oh hi there" The guy with the black hair extended his hand you shook it awkwardly. "I'm Suho" He gave you a heart warming smile. The blonde guy next to him didn't show much emotions he just nod to you. "Hey i'm Kris" 
"Oh i'm Kang Yumi" You nod your head. "Hey remember her the model girl that Chanyeol was crazy about. That's the one. She wants her phone back" Xiumin said in your stead. You were relief that he saved from drowning with awkwardness and embarrassment cuz you didn't really know how to ask for your phone back. 
"Oh right" Kris sealed his hand in his bag. "Here you go."He stood up and came around to stand next to you " I'm sorry i couldn't give it to you earlier. I didn't know were i can find you" He handed you the phone.
 
*GAAAH He's so tall. And his voice !!* You looked up at him in awe. Then you shook your head when felt yourslef staring a bit too much. 
"Mm Thank you" You nod your head. Then you looked through your phone too see if there's any missing call or texts. 
"Oh by the way" Kris said while going back to his seat. You lifted your gaze to hear what he's about to say. 
"It kept beeping all night yesterday so i put it on vibrate" He said in a monotone. 
"Oh sorry about that" You nod your head and looked over you phone again. You widen your eyes. 
 
52 missed call and 36 messages.
 
You swallowed and looked over the phone screen again. "Omma manager oppa gonna kill me" You muttered but it was audible enough for the others to hear. 
"It was great meeting You guys. Thanx for my phone and sorry for the bother. I gotta fly now see ya around" You said really fast that you even doubt that anyone actually understood it. Either way you waved and ran out. 
 
They waited for you to disappear from the library door. Their eyes following you
Then they all turned to each other. Luhan was the first to talk now that you left. 
"I gotta fly now see ya around" He mimicked in a mocking tone. Suho , Xiu and Kris chuckled. 
"Heeeeey she's cute" Suho defended you. "Yeah i think she is too" Kris nod in agreement.
"Yup she was so friendly and sweat. I think we'll be really good friends in the future" Xiumin added. 
Luhan scoffed at them and rolled his eyes. 
 
"This is ridiculous why do you dislike her so much" Suho questioned. 
"I don't know" Luhan sighed he was kinda annoyed with the question. "Just she didn't get in my good side from the very beginning" He rested his chin on his palm. "Oooooh it is a problem when you don't get in "The Luhan" Good side" he quoted Luhan name with his hand with a mocking tone. 
. Xiumin started laughing while Kris only scoffed. 
 
"Whatever" Luhan rolled his eyes and stood up leaving. "Typical Luhan" Kris muttered. Xiumin and Suho nodded. 
"So.. any afternoon classes?" Xiumin asked excitedly. 
"No" "No" 
"Great so maybe we can go eat outsi.." Before he even continue they both shouted at him. "NO!!" 
"Gee Kay Kay just go back to your book you nerds" 
Before they even yell at him he stormed away. 
"That guy is all about his stomach" Kris shook his head. 
"Yeah you could've taught him better you know" Suho said joking but Kris stared at him. 
"Just kidding" Suho raised his hand in defense and smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Haaaaaallllllooooooo x) 
Hey you guys Thanx for subscribing ;" 
Hope you like this fic =P