Chapter 25: You're special

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
You looked down and played with your fingers. You shut your eyes close then opened them again to mentally sigh. 
"So what do you want to order ?" 
You blinked. "Ah .. Anything is good" you bit your lips and looked down at your lap again. *Why am i so awkward really ?* 
 
"Yumi-yah" He called. 
You looked up at him. "You're making me mad seriously. Stop acting so awkward. You act like we're strangers now" Johan scowled gazing straight at your eyes. 
You pumped your forehead on the table to hide your face. "I don't know I don't know" 
You took a second like that then lifted your head. "I'm not the one acting awkward this situation in whole is a complete bizarre itself don't you think ?" You let out. 
 
"But i didn't say anything ?" Johan said. His idea about -everything will be okay just like usual between us we're friends after all- was starting slightly to vanish. 
"Yet. Of course you're curious about this ?" You raised your brow like pushing him to admit. 
"Not quite" He shook his head.
"The whole thing is kinda obvious. Your dad works at the company after all. So they took advantage of it and forced you to get married. And since they didn't pick a rich girl for a long term marriage. I'm assuming they made plans for divorce in a year or two" Johan concluded. 
*Holl* You looked at him amazed. It's either really obvious or this guy is one heck of a genius.
 
'Just continue with the act' You remembered Luhan words. Continue with it ? It's freaking hard when Johan is being Mr. Smarty pants at the moment. 
"Wow no you got it all wrong it's not like that. You're mistaken" You giggled ridiculously. *I'm a terrible liar* You mentally face palmed yourself. 
"It's okay Yumi. It's expected from the Lu's they're not exactly the nicest people out there" Johan nod. 
"Watch your words" You warned acting serious which completely caught Johan off guard. 
"I told you it's not the case" You lowered your gaze. *Don't look at him. This act is a foul from the first place*
 
"Yumi you're a model and your contract say you can't get married. Why would you take a big risk of getting fired and get married. No matter how much you pretended to Love him you would never get married. I know you" Johan said. "They threat you about your father job didn't they ?" 
You sighed audibly then looked up again.
"I'm pretty aware of this situation. You're a Choi and i'm on the Lu side. Both are fighting to get the company. But i thought Jungwoo is the one interested in it why are you standing in their side" You asked bewilderment. 
"I don't care who take the stupid company and it's completely out of my business if Jungwoo or Luhan took it. The only thing i care about is you so stop lying to me and stop changing the subject" Johan said with a direct speech. 
Your eyes softened. *He's making it hard for me to lie to him* 
 
"I can help to get you out of this clean. Just let me help you as your friend and you'll get your original life back" 
Something in his words moved you. *Help me get out of it ! Is that possible* You shook your head to shake the thought.
"If you want to help me Please keep this a secret. Even Ariyoung can't know. Just do me this favor and believe me i'll be good" You nod saying with a smile trying to get rid of the seriousness of this matter.
"See you're only proving you're forced to this marriage" Johan pressed on his words.
"Johan Oppa just trust me this time. I married Luhan because i really .." You stopped trying to let the word out of your mouth before you choke on it. 
"L o ve " you cleared your thorught. "Him" 
Johan sighed seeing you still lying. 
 
"We used to date for awhile then he proposed" You started making a story from your imagination. "I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with .. him. So i accepted" 
You placed your hand next to your mouth for a while. The lies you're telling are not even believable to you own ear. 
"We had a quiet wedding so that i can keep my career. It was hard for him too but he endured it. That's why no one knows about this about this" You almost slapped yourself when you repeated the last word twice.
*Ugh i was just getting it right and now .. Wait does he know that i repeat things twice when i lie !!*
 
"Is this the case ?" Johan nod understanding. Your eyes brightened *He actually bought it*
"Yeah" You nodded eagerly. "So you're keeping this a secret right ?" 
"Don't offend me !!" he exclaimed "Of course i wouldn't do such a thing to you" 
Your smiled widen. "And whatever cat fight they have over the company it won't affect our friendship right ?" You asked again. 
"You're siding with your husband while i'm siding with no one. But yeah i said it earlier i don't care" He answered looking at you. *Why are you lying to me Yumi* He thought. He knew you were lying but you kept insisting on it that he let go. 
"Ayoo what a relief" You leaned back in your chair comfortably. "I was worried sick about how you were going to take this" You admitted. 
 
"I'm sorry if i offended your husband or his family in any way and .. I can understand" He beamed showing his dimple. "I mean you said you love him right ?" He threw the question to you to see how you react. 
"Huh ? Yeah Yeah of course. I wouldn't have married him otherwise" You cleared your throat and took the glass of water in front of you to drink it and calm yourself.
*Terrible liar like always Yumi* Johan mentally sighed. He didn't want to set back and do nothing but since you insist on your position this much he can't do anything but observe for now. 
 
"Change on topic. Don't you have work today ?" You asked changing the subject. You didn't want to lie further more. 
"Uh yes i have a photo shoot this afternoo-" He was interrupted by your phone ringing. 
You lifted the phone hurriedly from the table when you saw 'ThaaaJerk' displayed on screen before Johan see it. 
Johan blinked looking at you. "Go ahead and take it" He moved his hand. 
"N-no it's not important" You shook your head. "Why who is it ?" Johan asked. 
"It's just my hubby" You giggled awkwardly. "I didn't tell him i'm going out he must be worried" 
"Uhh" Johan just nodded.
"Oh it's almost afternoon. You must be busy" You stood up. "Let's meet again later" You beamed and strode outside.
Johan eyes followed you out. "Hubby Huh" He scoffed and shook his head
 
You looked at your phone as it rang again. "I'm really not in the mood to deal with him right now" You talked to the phone. Then you moved your hand and turned it off.
It was still morning and it's Saturday you didn't feel like going back home at the moment specially that your schedule is free today.  So you decided to go visit your old/original house or hang out with Ariyoung. Whatever get the day moving. 
 
 
 
"Where were you ?  i've been trying to reach you all day" Luhan threw a fit. You didn't even jump cuz you saw it coming.
You raised your hand in front of your face to make him stop. "Nice people don't yell at their wives when they come home tired" You stated boredly. 
"Nice people don't turn off their phones the entire day just to ignore all calls" Luhan said in the same tone but slightly bitter. He was mad. 
"Let me go take a shower and change. Then we can talk about this" Without waiting for his answer you stormed out to get you clothes from the dressing room. 
Luhan stayed solid in his spot. "Did she just .. Completely ignore my presence !!" 
 
You came back to the room with your pajamas in your hand and a towel in your shoulder. You passed Luhan and went straight to the bathroom. 
Luhan eyes widen this time "She did it again !! And she's the one who talk about nice people" 
He sat on his bed waiting for you. And you sure took your time. 
*Eish this is ridiculous!* 
 
You finally got out from the bathroom wearing your Pj's with a towel on your wet hair. 
"Yaa-" Luhan stood up to yell but you motioned for him stay quiet. He blinked his eyes looking at you. *Is she for real!*
You went to the drawer and pulled your blankets from there. You laid them down flatly on the ground. And placed the pillow neatly. 
You sat down on it and crossed your legs looking up at Luhan. "Now you were saying ?" You asked nonchalantly. 
Luhan cleared his throat then sat again on his bed looking down at you. "Unbelievable seriously" He muttered scowling. 
 
"What was that ? I didn't hear yo-" 
 
"YAAAAAH" He bursted you jumped in your place. "Where have you been the whole day ? Why did you ignore my calls and turned off your phone afterward. What if it was something important..?" 
"So it wasn't important. Then why are you shouting ?" You asked seriously confused. 
 
"It is important it is" Luhan emphasized. "We were supposed to start working on our project you air head. We won't be able to finish it on time when you're slacking like this" 
"Your fault for not telling me that we were signed partners from the beginning. Beside who works on Saturday?" You frowned shaking your head slowly in disbelief. 
"I should have known I'm going to fail this because of her" He talked to himself. "Then what were you doing that it was more important than working on a big important project presentation ?" Luhan asked acting sarcastic. 
 
"I met Johan today"
 
You answered simply but it got Luhan attention completely. "You did what ?" He stood up half yelling. "Without telling me ?" 
"Why would i tell you if i'm meeting a friend" You made a face.
"Yah you know this is a different case" Luhan came and sat on the ground positioning himself in front of you to hear everything. "How did it go ?" He asked. 
You blinked looking at him then you pointed up. "Go back to your bed. I preferred you whole lot better when you were up there" You said childishly. 
"Tell me first then i'm going back up there" Luhan whined. 
 
"Hmm. There wasn't much to tell he kinda figured out the situation by himself" You nodded. 
"Figured out what ?" 
"How i was forced to marry and how you guys threatened to axe my father" You said like it's no big deal. 
Luhan mind freaked for a second. "WHAT ?" He placed his hands on your shoulder and started shaking you.
"How did he know ? What did you say to him ?" He lost it for a second. You moved his hands away frowning at him. 
"Relax. For an odd reason i went with what you said and i think he believed it" You tried to calm him. 
"What did you tell him exactly?" Luhan asked still not feeling secure about it. 
 "I said that our marriage is real and that he got everything wrong. I also told him that we married because we wanted too and that we kept it a secret for my sake. Stuff like that" You hugged your legs.
 
"And he believed it ! Oh thank god. For once you said something right" Luhan heaved a sigh. 
"That's not a way to praise a person" You mumbled. "You did good" Luhan ruffled your hair. 
"Happy ?" he made a face after.
"What am i your poodle ?" You slapped his hand away. 
"I'm more of a cat person" 
"Good cuz i see -getting old alone with a lot of cats- in your future" You mocked. 
Luhan made a face and stood up. "That's more like your future" He was about to turn to his bed but he stopped to say something. 
 
"Oh right i forgot to tell you. The house constructions are done. My parents and Yenny will go back home tomorrow" 
"Really !! YEEES Finally i'll go back to my own room and sleep on a bed like decent people" You cheered. "Huh my back hurt a lot from this hard ground" You rubbed your back. 
Luhan seemed a little disappointed in you.
"What's so bad about sleeping on the ground ? It doesn't look that bad" He muttered. 
"Yeah like you can sleep on a hard floor like this" You rolled your eyes. 
"Why can't i ?"
 
"Oh please. Your spoiled little is used to comfy mattresses and soft cushions" You raised your brow challenging him. 
"As if" He scoffed. "I can sleep on a rock if i wanted too" He came on your side and laid down bringing the cover over him. 
He was so close to you cuz the blanket is for a one person only but you were still setting so it wasn't awkward. Well, to you it wasn't.
"Yeah you won't be able to survive till midnight" You dared. "You speak like there's a monster down here. Please it's only a floor" Luhan grinned as he was sure he'll win this. 
"Okay then. If you say so" You stood.
"What ? Where are you going ?" 
"The bed. This blanky won't fit the both of us unless we were cuddling. So of course i don't have any other option but the bed unless .. YOU chickened out already !" You emphasized knowing he'll be stubborn and stick to his decision.  
"Dream on" Luhan flipped to the other side trying to fall a sleep. You chuckled and went to jump on the bed. *Yes bed is mine* 
 
Past midnight. Luhan still flipping left and right. His back was KILLING him. *How can anyone be able to sleep like this ?* 
He had a small thought of crawling back on bed and give up but again his competitive soul kept him glued on the ground. *Never* He swirled around again trying hopelessly to sleep. 
 
--
 
"Oyh" You tapped his back. "Hey" You tapped again trying to wake him. "Yah" you slapped his back getting impatient. 
Luhan started moving, his eyes slightly opening to see your face the first thing. 
You smiled teasingly seeing him growl when he tried to set. 
"Good morning. Had a good sleep ?" You smirked. The answer was obviously no. 
"Why did you wake me up it's Sunday" He said one eye open one eye close. 
"It's 11:30" 
"What ? And You call that morning !!" He tried to yell but his voice was a mere mumble.
 
"Your family left home already" You said casually. 
"Ugh" He lowered his head then messed his hair. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier ?" 
"Your mom told me not to disturb you. She also insisted that way pay a visit occasionally when we're free" You nod. 
"Yeah whatever" Luhan tried to stand up but it was harder than he thought. Way harder. 
You helped him up laughing. "Hurt huh ? See i told you" As soon as he stood up he shoved you away lightly. 
 
"Not a all. It was very comfortable actually" He fibbed. You laughed again at his failure attempt to walk.
"Really ? Then why are you walking like a stiff cardboard"
"Oh shut up why are you bugging me now. Go away" He whined like a kid hiding his pain. 
"I was just about to go. I have a dance class" You made a face. "Can you drop me off ?" 
*Do i look like a person who can move !!* He shouted in his mind but he can never admit it out loud. 
"No. Go away" 
"Right cuz you can't move. I'm sorry i even asked" You grinned in victory and went out the door. 
"That girl" Luhan hissed. Then he tried to walk again. "Uh My back Uh my back" 
 
 
You made your way humming a song. Just when you were half way down a sudden voice caught your attention. 
 
"LUUHHAAN" You saw one enter the house. 
 
"ARE YOU A SLEEP ?" Another one hollered as he came behind. 
 
Then they just all flooded in. "LULU !!" 
 
You had a minor heart attack. *Exo? Exo !!! REEAAALLLY NNNOOW ?* 
You took a careful step backward afraid that any of them will look up and see you. 
As soon as you were safe you ran back to the room. 
 
 
"LUHAAN" Xiumin yelled again. "You think he's a sleep ?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Looks like it he's not around ?" Lay pointed. 
"Maybe he's not here. You know we should have called him before ahead" Kris reasoned. No matter how he try they just don't listen.
"Kris's right" Suho nod. 
 
"Buzz killers" Sehun mumbled.
"Please someone get these old people out of here" Kai waved his hand at them. 
"So what do you say. Break in to his room?" Chen asked. 
"Of course look at the time. Who can possibly be still asleep till now !!" Baekhyun exclaimed. 
"You know he hate to be disturbed specially when he's asleep" Suho made a point. 
"Please Grandpa not now" Kai patted Suho's shoulder and shook his head. 
"Yeah that brat sleep all the time. Let's wake him up for once" Chanyeol rubbed his hand together evilly. 
 
 
You opened the door and closed it hurriedly behind you. Luhan was about to enter the bathroom when your panic action caught his attention. 
"Trouble Trouble trouble" You ran toward him. 
"What ar-" 
"EXO's Here" You shouted then closed your mouth shut wondering if they heard you shout. 
"WHAT?" Luhan eyes widen. 
"I think they'll be here in any second. What do i do ?" 
Luhan seemed as lost as you. He was panicking !
"Bathroom" You pointed. 
"No" Luhan pulled you from your arm before you go in. "What if one of them wanted to use the bathroom ?" 
Luhan started pulling you from you arm around the room to find a place to hide you. Totally forgetting about his back pain.
"Under the bed ?" He pointed. 
"Your kidding your royal bed don't have any space that can fit human beings under it" You hissed. 
 
"LUHAAAAN" 
 
"Eeeeeep what do i do ? What do i do ?" You squealed panicking even more. 
"The c- oh wait i have an idea come on.." 
 
 
"Shouldn't you knock the door at least !" Kris scolded. 
"Why ? He sleep !" Kai scoffed. 
"Maybe. You can't invade his privacy just like that" Suho joined.
"Okay fine stop complaining" Xiumin hushed them and turned to the door.
"Lulu .." Xiumin whispered as he knocked the door while pushing it open. The room was dark.
"Hmm what do you know he's really asleep" D.O whispered. 
"Now you saw him asleep leave him alone.." Kris tried yet failed again. 
"Noooo no one sleep this much on Sunday morning" Chanyeol whispered then pushed the door open.
 
"LULU" The others followed inside but Kris and Suho who looked at each other feeling tired bcuz of these chipmunks they're raising . They went in afterward
 
They the light and made some annoying noises. 
Luhan slowly opened his eyes acting like he just woke up. "What are you guys doing here?" He rubbed his eyes. "What time is it ?" 
"Hyung. You're awake ? Just like that by these noises !!" Baekhyun exclaimed acting beyond surprised. 
"You never wake up easily. We usually have to sing and scream and pull the cover off. Then throw a party or something then use your head as a drum and also splash you with water maybe some firework actions too then you wake up. We haven't done anything yet and you're awake ? Miracle" Kai said in awe. 
*Because i know you will pull the cover* He thought. You on the other hand tightened your grip on Luhan's waist. *Don't move don't move don't move* You kept scolding yourself.
 
"How many times do i have to DO NOT wake me up at all" Luhan hissed. 
"You're quiet too. Usually you scream at us louder !!" Lay blinked. 
Sehun gasped. "Hyung are you sick ?" And he jumped on the bed to touch Luhan's forehead. 
You and Luhan froze for a minute. Luhan stayed so solid he didn't even breath. 
*Any movement and i am busted* You both thought of the same thing. 
 
"Uh Sehun i'm not sick. You know what ? You guys go down to the gaming room. I'll change then i'll come down" Luhan quickly changed the subject. 
He then nodded to Kris scowling as signaling for him to take them out. 
"Really ?" Sehun said then got off the bed. Luhan felt some ease when he got off but it's still too soon to sigh in relief. 
"Yeah guys let's go" Kris tried but it only sounded weird. 
"Okay" "Fine" "Whateve" They all eyed each other weirdly then just started drifting out of the room. "Even waking him up today is not fun as usual" Tao threw a last comment as he went out of the door. 
Kris was the last one to leave as he closed the door behind him. 
 
Luhan let out a deep sigh. "They're out" He whispered. You abruptly pushed the cover away and sat. 
"Oh thank god" You heaved a sigh. "I can't believe i was just hugging your waist like my life depends on it" Your body shivered. 
"It did depends on it. Cuz if i was busted like this because of you i would have killed you at the spot without hesitating" Luhan said seriously. "Oh man that was so close" He then sighed again.
"Whatever now help me out of here" You demanded. 
"Nooo you stay here i can't take any risks" Luhan yelled, whispering. 
"Nooo i gotta go to my dance class. My boss threatened to fire me if i didn't show up there" You replied with the same attitude. 
"They'll be in the gaming room just help me out" You continued. 
"Ughh" Luhan growled.
 
 
You tiptoed behind him as he peeked to look at the area downstairs. "Coast is clear come on" 
Just as you two went down the stairs you heard some footsteps so you ran back up again. 
Suho was just passing by to the kitchen. 
"Come on" Luhan whispered and went down the stairs again. You reached down and looked around again. there was no sign to any of the hooligans. You and Luhan suddenly both ran to the door. 
You went out running like a mad women and Luhan shut the door close behind you. 
He turned around, rested his back on the door and let out a deep breath. 
"What are you doing ?" Suho voice made him jump in his place. "N-nothing"
Suho leaned to the side to peek through the window. He smiled and looked at Luhan again.
"Hm i thought you said your going to change. Why are you still in your pajamas ?" 
"I was just .. Coming from outside .. Be~cause i needed some um fresh air" Luhan said randomly. 
"Yeah Let's go" And he pushed Suho to the gaming room before he ask anything else. 
 
--
 
Luhan got off the car. It was already about 8 PM 
He sighed remembering the speech his father gave him when he informed him that you met Johan. The words that really got him were 'Kang Yumi can't be trusted anymore. You should be careful and keep your eyes on her before she staps our back'
 
*Why can't she be trusted ? It's not that i care she's not the best but she's not bad either*
Luhan pushed the gate door open. Just before he enter the house he noticed you sitting outside in the edge of the pool letting your feet play with the water. 
*Weird she never set outside!*
He immediately walked your way. 
 
"What are you doing out here ?" He blurted. 
You turned around to look at him. "Oh you're here" Then you turned again looking down at the water. 
"Nothing..  just" You muttered. 
Luhan stayed in his place for a minute wondering if he should just go inside. 
 
Further of any more suspicions he'll have why don't he just confirm it now. With the idea that just plopped in his mind he took off his shoes and came to set next to you. 
"Yumi" He called trying to get in his own act to see how you react. It'll determine if you can be trusted or not to him. "I need to talk to you" He continued. 
 
"Hmm what is it ?" You turned your whole attention to him. 
"It's serious i don't know how to say this to you but .. We lost the company" He looked down. 
Your eyes widen. "What ? How can that be the elections didn't even start !! Don't tell me Mr. Choi .." 
"Yeah" Luhan nod. "I don't know how but he framed my dad on something and the company flew automatically to him" Luhan sighed. 
Your expression were priceless as you heard him talk. You got so attached to his lie. 
"But that's impossible. Your dad work his off everyday for this company. You can't loose it just like that ! Can't you do something ?" You said in a high pitched sound getting angry. 
 
"Sadly no. They're demanding us on some charges too. Soon enough we'll loose our fortune. My parents house maybe" Luhan continued to look down as he kicked the water with his feet. 
"What ? How can this be !! You gotta fight that chubby man" You yelled. Luhan here just held himself back from bursting out in laughter and ruining his plan. So he cleared his throat and continued reaching the jackpot part.
"What are you so worried about ? Your dad gets to keep his job anyway" He lifted his eyes to look at you. 
"You have got to be kidding me" You said feeling offended. 
"So i guess at this point your dream came true. We can finally get divorce now" He let out another sigh. 
"Divorce !!" You exclaimed. 
"Yeah. Everything failed now. I'm pretty sure you're happy to break free from this forced marriage at last. I know it was wrong from the beginning and .. Well you can have your life back" 
"Woooow wait up. You can't decide for me let me talk here" You stopped him from talking. 
You brought one foot out of the water to set on it as you turned your whole body to look at him. One foot dipped in the water the other under you. 
 
He didn't change his position though yet sat down curiously waiting to see what you'll say. 
"Listen" You started  being all serious. "I am not getting a divorce" You pressed on. 
Something in Luhan heart jumped up in joy. But again he played it cool and asked "Why ?" 
"What do you consider me as ? Yes i'm not your actual wife or even your friend but hell i am not leaving your side just because i can now" You explained. 
"But.." 
"If you lost your parents house they can move back here. I still work i can support you i guess till you take your company back. Then we will speak divorce" 
"Why would you try to support me you hate me plus you can't really do it anyway. Why bring yourself all the trouble when you can just walk away?" 
 
You looked up inhaling some air to get the energy to reply to him then lowered your head again to match his gaze. "When we got married. We agreed that we'll get divorce when you're chosen as the vice president. The next president after your dad retire. And that didn't happen yet so i have no right to get divorce until you become that" 
"But i'm setting you free" He stated flatly. 
"Stop with your crap i'm not a backstabber okay" You shot. You then let out a deep breath to calm yourself. "I can't turn my back to you or your family like that knowing your situation" 
Luhan couldn't hold himself from grinning widely. He was right he knew you were annoying but not a bad person and his dad was the one wrong. 
 
"Honestly i thought well since you know the Choi's you'll side with them back before. I knew Mr. Choi will reach you somehow and i thought you'll side with him and rat on us to be free and get whatever money and crap he'll offer you" Luhan said truthfully still grinning. 
"I can't believe you thought i'll do such a thing. I told you i'm not a backstabber i would've never done it but it's pointless now that he really took it without anyone's help AND what are you smiling about ?" You got annoyed by his out of place grins. Though it was maybe his first time smiling at your face. Directly
 
"Because he didn't take it. I just made this whole thing up to make sure of that point" He admitted. 
Your mouth fell. "You did what ?" You blinked your eyes rapidly. "So the company still belong to your parents ? And they're not loosing their fortune or their house ?" You asked still in shocking mode. 
"Yup" 
"YOU'RE SAYING YOU JUST MADE UP A WHOLE LIE AND MADE ME REACT WITH IT JUST LIKE THAT" 
Luhan cracked up laughing at you. "Yeah you should've seen yourself. I can support you. i can't turn my back on you" He mimicked your voice between his laughs. 
"Yaaah that's not funny. How can you lie about something like this in the first place ?" You whined still in disbelief. 
"I had to confirm something but it was hilarious too" He nodded fixing his gaze on you.
"I can't believe you did that i hate you" You hid your face with your palm embarrassed. 
"Yeah sure you do. You'll stay by my side though and you won't leave it until i get what i want How considerate of you ?" 
"Stop it before i push you into the pool" You moved your hands and shouted at him. Your cheeks reaching the darkest shade of pink. 
Luhan continued to laugh anyway. 
"Now you have two things to apologize for" You shot but as if he didn't hear you at all. 
He continued making fun of you until it was not funny anymore. 
 
"Heh i've never seen you laugh like this ever before." You scoffed rolling your eyes. 
"Cuz you were never this funny before" 
"Whatever" You huffed your cheeks. 
"What were you doing outside here anyway ?" He asked out of the blue. 
"Well .. For a fact you can't make fun of. The house kinda feel empty today. I don't know maybe i got used to your family and they're just aren't around anymor-"
 
"I'm sorry" Luhan cut you off blurting.
 
Your body froze looking at him. You blinked your eyes a couple of time till you knocked some sense on what he just said. "Did you just .. apologize ?" 
"Don't let me repeat myself twice" He mumbled. 
"Woooh Finally" You clapped your hands and started giggling. 
"What are you so happy about ?" Luhan rolled his eyes.
"I'm .. I don't know i finally got you to say the word"  
Luhan turned to meet eyes with you. You stopped laughing and looked back at him. "What ?" 
"I- i don't know" Luhan muttered. *This is a foreign feeling to me* 
"Your cheeks are pink. You're that embarrassed that you apologized ?" You teased. But he wasn't really in the teasing mode. 
 
--
"Why are we going there again? We spent the morning there" Kris scolded. 
"It's boring. You don't let us in your crib. Suho hyung is saying no too. And the night is young so we're going to Luhan's" 
"But .. It's late" Kris replied. 
"Please It's only 8. You're not going then stay cuz we're all going" 
--
 
"It's not that. You just bothered me to say sorry quite a lot. I got irritated so i said it to make you shut. Happy ?" 
"Thrilled" you smiled. 
"Why are you so happy ? It's a word. You even know i didn't mean it" 
"I know. But it's still mean something that you said it" You nodded. 
 
"You're weird" 
 
"You know. You're not a bad person" You said honestly. "You're just different. You don't know how to express yourself.  You're just ... Special i guess" 
Luhan eyes softened but he didn't say anything. You looked at him feeling awkward about the silence that just conquered. 
"I'm just saying" You added smiling sheepishly. Luhan didn't change his position though. 
"No. You're not a bad person too" He admitted finally. "Just annoying. Sometimes" He muttered. 
"Hehe that's good to hear. I guess" 
 
Again silence occurred but it wasn't as awkward. Without feeling himself Luhan started leaning in. Really really really slow that it was barely noticeable 
He wanted to realize what he was doing but his body just moved as it please. 
Before you realize it yourself. A voice from behind interrupted the intense stare between the two of you. 
 
 
"WHAT THE FU*K !!"
 
You and Luhan turned to look at who's talking. Luhan eyes widen you gasped and turned again to hide your face but it was too late. 
 
"KANG YUMI ?"