"Jung Junsu - the Cupid?"

ღ Love at First Lie ღ

 

Part 7: Jung Junsu – the Cupid?

 

 

Yunho brought Jaejoong back into his office. Jaejoong was thankful that the building was almost empty by now and even if he’s alone with Yunho in a very suspicious way, no one would find out.

 

Both of them were soaking wet and it’s getting very uncomfortable. They couldn’t wait to ditch off the clothes and exchange into something else. It would have been better if he could get a nice warm bath – that’s what Jaejoong thought. And when Yunho pushed the wall – he thought that it’s actually wall, only to discover that it was actually a bedroom, Jaejoong was speechless.

 

“The bathroom is on the right side…you can go ahead and clean up yourself first, while I find clothes that might fit you…” Yunho pointed to the right side and opened up a closet. He took the towel and passed it to Jaejoong.

 

“W-wow~! I never knew that you built a bedroom here…everything is here, it gives you a feeling like you’re at home…” Jaejoong finally said something after he regained back his sense.

 

“It’s not just me…Junsu has one too…he never showed it to you?” Yunho glanced at Jaejoong. He shook his head in replying that question.

 

“There’re times where both of us got really busy and spend more at the office than home…lack of rest and so on…so we decided to build a hidden room in our offices; a bedroom…even if we couldn’t go home, we could at least have a nice sleep, clean ourselves and change into a different outfit…” Yunho elaborated.

 

“…and to skip work sometimes…or to hide from someone…” He joked. Jaejoong chuckled lightly.

 

“Go ahead…I’ll prepare a change for you but I don’t know if my clothes would fit you…I mean, they’re bigger than your size…”

 

“Anything is fine…I’ll go in first…” Jaejoong pointed to the bathroom and Yunho nodded.

 

Later when he got out from the bathroom, Yunho was already changed into a different shirt and he’s on the phone talking to someone. Jaejoong couldn’t really catch the details of the conversation and when he moved closer to him, Yunho’s already finished talking and ended the call.

 

“I’ve asked Changmin to bring me the spare tires…four of them…” Yunho informed him.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong said weakly, wouldn’t dare to look at him directly.

 

“I think you should choose it yourself…I’m not really good at picking thing…” Yunho was talking about the clothes. Jaejoong eyed the closet and then back to Yunho.

 

“You?”

 

“Ah me? I’ve already cleaned up myself in Junsu’s office…you can pick anything you like, anything you’re comfortable with…I’ll wait outside…”

 

Jaejoong was about to say something but Yunho speak before he could.

 

“I’ve ordered the jajjangmyung and the pizza for us. They should be here any minute…so, come out when you’re done, okay… ” With that, Yunho walked out, closing the door behind his back and released out the breath that he’s been holding.

 

He placed his right hand on his left chest, feeling his pounding heart. Leaning his back against the wall, he slapped his own cheek once and then twice. For once second there, he thought he’s losing his conscience. His heart was on the verge of coming out from his chest when he saw Jaejoong in that alluring view.

 

“Get a grip Jung Yunho…you’re acting like you’re a maniac…” He broke off after the last sentence.

 

“Oh my…even I feel gross hearing it coming out from my mouth…”

 

*************************

 

Jaejoong ran his fingers along the hanging clothes. There are not much of choices when it comes to a casual outfit. Most of the clothes that occupied the closet are meant for working; the shirts and the suits. His hand then stopped right on a hoodie jumper.

 

“It smells like Yunho…” Jaejoong muttered when he brought it close to his nose. Smiling, he took it out from the hanger and put it on. The jumper was obviously way bigger than his size and unfortunately he couldn’t find a pant to go with it.

 

 *************************

 

Jaejoong strolled out from the room wearing only a jumper on, while drying up his hair. Yunho’s heart skipped a beat upon Jaejoong’s appearance. He eyed the latter started from his feet, up to his exposed skinny white fair legs, the thighs and luckily the upper part has been covered up. But even so, he could fill in the blank in his head since he have seen it before.

 

Yunho gulped down.

 

“I-I couldn’t find a suitable pant…” Realized the way Yunho’s staring at his lower part, Jaejoong immediately explained and at the same time trying not to feel awkward.

 

Yunho have seen it all, but still it’s very much uncomfortable for him to stand in front of Yunho in that condition. Not because he hates it but because he could sense the sizzle and the attraction they shared in between them.

 

“It’s…it’s fine…” He looked away.  

 

“Let me help you with this…” Yunho took the towel from Jaejoong’s hand and pulled him closer to his desk.

 

He then pushed Jaejoong gently to sit down on the desk with him standing in between Jaejoong’s incredible legs and began drying up Jaejoong’s hairs for him. Jaejoong lowered down his head and smiled silently. He felt like he’s just a child that needed to be looked after to, but he loves that feeling. He loves when Yunho just spoils him, but who’s not?

 

“The foods are here…It should be enough for the four of us…”

 

Jaejoong peeked out and saw several bowls of jjajangmyung still wrapped up and 2 boxes of large size pizza on the coffee table. They’re very appetizing; he became hungrier after looking at them. But somehow it would have been even better if there’s a dessert came along with it.

 

‘Caramel Pudding’ – He doesn’t know why but he could only think of that.

 

“Okay done!” Yunho announced, finished drying up Jaejoong’s hair and smiled like he just did something worthy of a medal.

 

“Thanks…” Jaejoong replied, also smiling at him while swinging his legs like a little kid.

 

A minute later his smile softened when he realized that Yunho’s still staring at him. With his head covered with the towel, Yunho brought his hand up to touch Jaejoong’s cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

 

“What have you done to me, Jaejoong-ah?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“What have you done to me? That I can’t seem to stop loving you…” Yunho edged closer to Jaejoong, skimmed his fingers through Jaejoong’s hair and travelled down back to palm the smooth flawless cheek. Letting out a soft sigh, he then murmured.

 

“I’m doomed…”

 

‘I guess we’re on the same page’ – Jaejoong wanted to say it but his voice seems stuck right at his throat.

 

Picking onto the hem of Yunho’s shirt; Jaejoong looked up, gazed into Yunho’s eyes and slowly drawing him closer to him. He had no idea why he did that, and not like his mind could really think at that time. His overwhelming desire consumed him. The urge of wanting to claim Yunho as his, drove him physically and mentally crazy.

 

If only there’s word to describe it worse than crazy because what he did next surprised himself even more. He trailed his fingers over Yunho’s polo shirt started from the bottom and moving up, brushing off the spot where Yunho’s hidden beneath the material – just enough to set off the sparks and continued travelled up to wrap both of his arms around Yunho’s neck.

 

As Jaejoong drew him down to his mouth, Yunho curled his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and sealed their lips together. With their mouths still connected, Yunho inched closer and closer until he heard the sound of his shoes bumped against the table. But that didn’t stop them.

 

They parted briefly to take a breath and then back on kissing each other. Yunho nibbled Jaejoong’s bottom lips; feeling the soft pressure against his own, smooched it and then slipped in his tongue when he got the opportunity. Jaejoong used his hand to unhook Yunho’s pant and slid the zipper down. The jumper he’s wearing hiked up slightly above the thigh when Jaejoong lifted his legs to hook around Yunho’s waist. Yunho ran his hand up along Jaejoong’s alluring legs from calf to the thigh while his other hand was holding Jaejoong on his back.

 

Jaejoong moaned softly and a little bit disappointed when Yunho suddenly pulled away. He wanted more. He needed more and he’s assured that he wasn’t the only who’s thinking like that.

 

“We should go to the bed…” Yunho said with his throaty voice and slightly out of breath. His chest moved up and down rhythmically, trying to hold back his passion from overpowers him – just for a moment.

 

“Here’s fine…” 

 

Jaejoong tugged him by shirt and let his hand sneaked in to feel the flesh of Yunho’s hard abs. Yunho’s body shuddered with the simple teasing and he couldn’t take it anymore. Their mouths met again and Jaejoong let his fingers tangled in Yunho’s hair as they deepened the kiss.

 

*Thump!

 

Junsu pushed the door hard and breezed in.

 

“Hyung~ What’s wrong with your car?!” And then he froze like a statue when he caught Yunho and Jaejoong in that position.

 

Both of them blinked their eyes; obviously shocked and Junsu too shared almost the same expression. The temperature in that office suddenly rose up with awkwardness.

 

“You’re not going to use the room, right? I’ll be in the room…wakes me up when you’re done…” He said after a moment and took a long strode toward the room, grabbing a box of pizza along the way and closed the door with a ‘thud’.

 

They averted their focus back to each other and didn’t know how to react to that or whether or not they should continue with it.

 

“Changmin will be next, right?”

 

“Urrghh!” With a grunt of irritation, Yunho had to ease away from Jaejoong with a heavy heart.

 

Jaejoong jumped from the desk and adjusted his jumper.

 

“Yunho-ah…your pants…”

 

“Ah right…” Yunho pulled up his zipper with a sigh. Jaejoong heard that and he just smiled. He admitted that he’s frustrated too but they might be caught in an even embarrassing condition in case Changmin walk in next.

 

Jaejoong turned his body around and walked toward the room. He then knocked the door.

 

“Junsu-ah~! You can come out now~” He said after the knock.

 

“ALREADY? WOW~ THAT’S FAST!”

 

The door slid opened and Junsu stuck his head out. He’s munching something and judging from the sauce smeared around his mouth, they could tell it’s the pizza.

 

“We…stopped…”

 

“Why? Or do you wanna use the bed?” He asked with an innocent face. Jaejoong laughed dryly didn’t know how to answer that question.

 

“Let’s just eat okay…”

 

*************************

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

Junsu put his finger on his mouth, hushed him. He earned himself a laugh instead.

 

“Hahahahahaha!!!”

 

“How would I know they’re in the middle of…you know…it’s not like they hang ‘Do not disturb, we’re having ’ on the door…” Junsu pouted.

 

“Hahahahaha…oh my…this is really funny…hahaha…”

 

“Yaahhhh Park Yoochun~! You’re supposed to help me, not laughing at me!”

 

He in breath, gathering back his sense and looked at Junsu.

 

“I want them to be together…but I ended up screwing up their moments most of the time than uniting them…” Junsu pouted again. He then flexed both of his hands around the cup and took a sip.

 

“You’ve done more than you already could, Junsu-ah…you’re the beginning of everything…you persuaded your hyung to take a leave and go on vacation…if not, he wouldn’t have met Kim Jaejoong-shi…and if not because of you who’s hiring him, they won’t be united…”

 

“It’s just a coincidence…and because of me, they’re quarrelling more than getting along…”

 

“There are things that we can or can’t control…from the way you’re telling me, they obviously love each other…and that’s what important…as long as love is there, they would find their way to be together, sooner or later…eventually…” Yoochun convinced him with a sweet smile. He raised his hand to the waiter, asking for another plate of chocolate brownies for Junsu.

 

“Yunho hyung has sacrificed a lot of things for me…his times, his youth…all I want is for him to be happy…and Jaejoong hyung is his happiness…I love both of them and I want them to be happy…” Junsu stressed it out.

 

“What about the project at Jeju Island?”

 

“Jaejoong hyung will be leaving in 2 days…” Junsu took a bite of the brownies. Yoochun smirked.

 

“You need to come up with any excuse, making them going to Jeju together…and then…”

 

*At the same time

“Junsu said that bakery is somewhere around here…” Jaejoong titled his head, searching for the sign of bakery.

 

“If you want it, I can buy it for you…I bet the cafeteria sell it…” Yunho’s voice sounded. He was on the phone talking to Yunho.

 

“Aish…I couldn’t stop thinking about Caramel Pudding…the one Junsu bought for me is so delicious…I want to eat it badly…” Jaejoong’s starving just by thinking about it. Just like his wish is fulfilled, there he saw the bakery sign just next to a coffee shop.


“There it is! I found it! I’m hanging up, okay…” Almost shouting out to the phone, Jaejoong pressed ‘end’. His face brightened and he quickened his steps; walking past the coffee shop. But then his steps died right before he entered the bakery shop.

 

“I thought I just saw Junsu…” 

 

Blinking his eyes as he’s thinking, he then took a couple steps backward and saw Junsu’s sitting in the coffee shop with someone he didn’t recognize. They’re seems pretty close.

 

“His lover?”

 

Junsu acts unreasonably childish most of the time that he almost forgot he’s actually an adult. Junsu has this habit disappearing whenever he likes and turn up in an unexpected moment. Yunho told him that Junsu won’t go too far and that’s why Jaejoong didn’t bother asking him about it. But now he’s so curious to know the identity of that handsome guy and what’s their relationship.

 

 *************************

 

Jaejoong closed the file and then stole a glance at Junsu. He wanted to ask Junsu about that man he’s been secretly going out with, but Junsu had a serious expression on his face at that time. When Junsu’s working, he’s working really hard.

 

“Junsu-ah…”

 

“Hmmm?” Junsu answered, with his eyes still fixed on the screen.

 

“Are you busy?”

 

“Not really…why hyung?” Junsu stopped and swiveled in his chair

 

“Do you have someone you love?”

 

“Yunho hyung and you…” He answered and the honesty rang in his voice. Jaejoong couldn’t help but smiling proudly at his answer.

 

“Other than us? As in someone you’re interested in…or someone you have a crush on? A lover?”

 

Junsu didn’t directly answer. He fell in silence, pondering.

 

“Yes…I do have one…someone from ‘M’ Corruption…”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes, a frown formed on his forehead.

 

“Co-Corruption?!”

 

“Yes…you know the building 3 blocks from here, nearby the bakery I told you about…”

 

“You mean M Corporation?”

 

“Yes…M Corruption…”

 

Jaejoong wanted to correct him but later cancel it thinking that it’s useless.

 

“But please don’t tell Yunho hyung about it…I don’t think hyung will like him…”

 

“Why not? He’s handsome!” It slipped from Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

“You’ve seen him before?”

 

Jaejoong immediately denied it. He brushed it off with an awkward laugh.

 

“I trust you…only a good looking one suits you…” Junsu nodded, didn’t question much.

 

 “Hyung…please don’t mad at Yunho hyung for lying to you…he has a good reason for doing so, you know…”

 

Jaejoong was taken aback when Junsu suddenly brought up the issue. Out of all people, Junsu’s the last person he expects to talk to him about it.

 

“It still didn’t change the fact that he did lie to me, Junsu-ah…”

 

“But you still love him, don’t you?”

 

“I-”

 

“If you want someone to blame, blame on me, hyung…it’s all because of me…Yunho hyung never dated in his life, it’s all because of me…he worked hard so that I can have a better life…when he had nothing, everyone pushed him away, all the girls didn’t even spare him a glance…but now that he’s in the list of the richest bachelor, everyone’s fighting to be with him…”

 

“Imagine that you’re in his shoes, hyung…when someone just agreed to marry you when you said that you have nothing…when you said that you’re poor, jobless and have no certain future…when someone just accept your proposal on the first day of your meeting when he didn’t even know you…would you let that kind of person go?”

 

Jaejoong held his breath, his heart constricted and his stomach twisted. Junsu’s voice kept on replaying inside his mind. ‘Would you let that kind of person go?’

 

And it hit him. He never gives Yunho a chance to explain himself or to even believe that he might have his reason for doing so. What kind of person is he? At least Yunho showed to him that he’s serious about their relationship but he?

 

“…you should have seen his face when he told me that he’s in love…you’re his first love, hyung…and I believe you’d be his last too…”

 

“W-what? What did you say, Junsu-ah?”

 

“He really love you, hyung…he said that marrying you was the most correct decision he ever made. For once in his whole life, he acted solely based on his heart.”

 

*************************

 

Jaejoong reached the double doors of Yunho office. What Junsu just told him made him considering about their relationship deeply. Yes, he loves Yunho and he’s happy when he’s with Yunho. Regardless of the cold and harsh treatment he gave to Yunho, Yunho never treat him the same. And that’s why he decided to treat Yunho maybe slightly better than before?

 

He loves teasing Yunho and he just couldn’t stop doing it, not just yet. His lips quirked into a soft smile when he recalled the way Yunho reacted to it. He’s cute and charming; that combination is more than enough to make his heart flutter.

 

Jaejoong held his breath and then pushed the door.

 

Yunho’s talking on the phone when Jaejoong stepped inside the office. He raised his finger to Jaejoong; asking him to wait for a moment.

 

“Yes…definitely…we’ll arrange it for you…okay…”

 

Yunho placed the phone receiver back on its place and gave Jaejoong his full attention.

 

“I wanna talk to you about the appointment we made with Mr. Han for our project in Jeju…I’ll be leaving in two days and will be away for the whole weeks…”

 

Yunho nodded, registered every word in his brain.

 

“So will it be fine for you…”

 

“Yes…I’d be fine…just don’t go by yourself…” Yunho reminded him.

 

“…I’m not finished talking yet…Junsu won’t go if that’s what you’re thinking…I don’t even ask him to go with me…he would never agree even if I did ask…he made it very clear that he doesn’t want to meet Mr.Han…”

 

“Then…you’re going there with whom?”

 

“You…” Jaejoong said.

 

***************************************************************

Preview for the next chapter: “Jeju Island, Here We Come”

 

Feeling guilty that he couldn’t accompany Jaejoong, Junsu had planned everything for them – that’s what Junsu told Jaejoong. Both of them didn’t think much and just agreed to go with it only to find out that Junsu planned for a honeymoon special instead a business trip.

 

Meanwhile at the main office in Seoul, they’re surprised with a shocking news – Junsu’s missing.

 

***

 

Jaejoong’s in the middle of packing the bag for both of them while Yunho’s sleeping on the bed. Just then the door’s creaking open and Junsu snuck it.

 

Junsu: “Hyung…what are you doing?”

 

Jaejoong: “Packing up the bag for both of us…Yunho got home late, he’s tired…”

 

Junsu: “I want to help you…I’ve already prepared you the list for the items you need to bring along…” *Handed the list to Jaejoong*

 

Jaejoong: *His eyes widened, reading the two items at the bottom of the list* “What the…”

 

·        y undergarment

·       

 

Junsu: “Ahh mian mian…I forgot about something…” *Snatched the paper and made some adjustment*

 

“There’s no need for the y undergarment because would be better…and there’s no need for the because I want the niece or nephew~ Please~”

 

Jaejoong: *blushed*

 

~Stay tuned for the next chapter~ ^^

 

***************************************************************

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^ thanks.