"Getting Along"

ღ Love at First Lie ღ

 

Part 6: Getting Along

 

 

Standing in front of the mirror, he gave his reflection a long stare. It’s been a month since he started working at YJ Group and that’s means it’s been a month since the day he was united back with Yunho. One hell of a month when Ji Won gave birth to a premature baby, throwing the office into chaos leaving him with no choice but to take in charge, dealing with the most troublesome bosses ever.

 

The smile played at the tip of his lips almost couldn’t believe it himself, how did he end up with it. Slipping the watch on his wrist, he then reached out for the perfume glass bottle.

 

“I’m just getting used seeing your happy face every morning, before going to work…but it’s 8 at night now…and judging from your glowing face, going on a date with your beloved husband?” Changmin appeared, crossing his arms to his chest as he leaned his back against the wall. Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

“It’s not a date…it’s what we called as a business meeting…and besides…My face doesn’t glow…” Jaejoong countered; earning a snort from his housemate.

 

“Business meeting my …just the two of you, having a fancy dinner together and at night?”

 

“What’s wrong with that? Like you said, he is my husband…we’re married and yet we know nothing about each other…I intend to give us a chance…” Jaejoong stopped from what he’s doing and turned around, giving Changmin his full attention.

 

“So you admitted that he’s your husband?”

 

“I’m just stating the truth…there’s no point of denying it…” He turned back facing the mirror, picked up the wedding band he left on the table just now and put it on. Even though Yunho wasn’t turned out as what he claimed to be and Jaejoong admitted that he’s beyond pissed when he found out, but he also had to acknowledge the fact that he can’t stay mad for too long. He asked for a new taste of life and that’s what he got from Yunho. And it’s not even a bad one.

 

Changmin approached him while shaking his head; eyeing him from head to toe.

 

“And you’re smiling dreamily again…” He poked Jaejoong’s cheek with his finger.

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“Then tell me what this is?” Changmin simply turned Jaejoong’s face by palming his cheeks.

 

There’s a glint of pink color colored his cheeks. Glow? Maybe, but like he’d admit that. Jaejoong jerked away from Changmin.

 

“W-well…that’s…” The phone signaled an incoming call from Yunho and it saved Jaejoong from answering Changmin’s silly question. Jaejoong heaved a relief sigh as he’s answering it.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

That’s the only thing that came out from Jaejoong’s mouth. He’s only responding with a simple ‘hmm’ for the rest of the conversation. Changmin eyed him from the side with a frown and waited until he’s finished talking to ask. Jaejoong then ended the call with a sigh.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?”

 

Jaejoong’s lips compressed into a thin line, he shook his head.

 

“He said that he’ll be late and asked me to wait…”

 

“Something happened?”

 

“I guess so…he didn’t tell much and he said he’ll explain everything to me when we meet after this…”  

 

Changmin nodded, understood.

 

“There’s nothing to worry about…when he said he will tell, that’s mean he will tell…he’s probably just stuck in something, figuratively speaking…”

 

“…though he did stuck for real once, when we went out for a mountain climbing long time ago…the branch pricked his shirt, around the collar and he couldn’t move…got him screaming like a monkey for a minute…”

 

Changmin grinned as he reminisced. Jaejoong chuckled lightly, couldn’t imagine it. Yunho only showed him his cool and well mannered side, didn’t have a chance to witness the silly part yet. Just not yet.

 

“It’s fine…I’ll just wait…”  Jaejoong said, still smiling.

 

“Okay then…I guess I should leave you to fantasize more about him…” He winked at Jaejoong causing Jaejoong to almost puke seeing his greasy face. Changmin took a first step when Jaejoong held onto his forearm, stopping him.

 

“Changmin-ah…tell me more about Yunho…his weakness…”

 

The silence slipped in and a frown knotted on Changmin’s forehead as he’s eyeing him suspiciously.

 

“What are you intend to do actually?”

 

“Nothing!” Jaejoong quickly denied it. Changmin titled his head; didn’t buy it.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re planning something again inside that genius brain of yours…Yunho confided to me about the whole impotency rumors that you spread…he had to walk while lowering his head for a month!”

 

“No I didn’t! I only told that to HyuNa-shi to help him!” Jaejoong retorted while blinking his eyes innocently.

 

“Right...you told to the right person…that girl can’t keep a secret!”

 

“How would I know that…?” Jaejoong pouted.

 

“…but it worked! It kept her away from him…”

 

“And everyone else!” Changmin countered. His serious face then slowly changed into a sly smirk.

 

“Oh come on, Jaejoong-ah…just admit it that you want him for yourself…that’s really genius…I have to give you point for that…” He clapped his hands with a big grin. Crossing his arms, he moved his lips closer to Jaejoong’s ears.

 

“But he’s good isn’t? In bed…”

 

The blush crept all over Jaejoong’s face as the hot scene with Yunho replayed inside his mind. He still remembered the way his skin felt like it’s burning hot with every Yunho’s touch. Yunho made him wanted more and he did beg for more.

 

“Yaahhh~!!!!!” Jaejoong shouted pushing Changmin out of his way.

 

“Hahahahaha…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!” Clutching onto his stomach, Changmin burst out laughing like crazy. He could imagine what’s going on inside Jaejoong’s mind.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

 

Jaejoong cupped both of his ears and ran out of his bedroom.

 

“What’s funny?”Yunho’s voice echoed. Both of their gazes flew to him who’s standing right at the main door.

 

“Jaejoongie just fantasizing about-”

 

“NOTHING!!!” Jaejoong raised his voice so that Yunho wouldn’t catch the rest of the sentence. He hurried to Yunho’s side, linking their arms together and pulled him out of the house.

 

“JAEJOONGIE-AH~ ENJOY~ AND PLEASE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY VERY WELL, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN~!!!” Changmin shouted followed with a cackle of laughter.

 

Pulling Yunho along with him toward the car, Jaejoong cursed Changmin inside his head.

 

“What’s wrong? What Changmin’s talking about?” Yunho asked, opening the door for Jaejoong.

 

“So, why you’re late?” Jaejoong dodged Yunho’s question by distracting him with another question.

 

“Ah…about that…please get in first…” He opened the door wider for Jaejoong and waited until Jaejoong’s fully boarded to close the door. From his seat, Jaejoong watched as Yunho jogged toward the other side.

 

The door released a clicking sound when Yunho opened it, he then sat wedged in the driver’s seat. Glancing at Jaejoong while flashing him his signature smile, started the car and slowly they began moving farther away from Jaejoong’s house.

 

“So?” Jaejoong prodded.

 

“There….was a slight misunderstanding between me and Junsu…” Yunho raked his hair with his fingers and it brought Jaejoong’s attention to look at it.

 

The way Yunho dressed up that night reminded him to their first meeting and his heart started to pound hard. Yunho surely looks handsome in or out his suit but if he has to choose between the two, he preferred Yunho in his casual looks more. Maybe because the suit equals his title as the boss.

 

“Are you listening to what I’m saying?”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes blinked rapidly as their eyes met.

 

“W-what were you saying just now?” And this time his eyes landed on Yunho’s inviting lips. Jaejoong swore he did his own lips while imagining himself kissing Yunho’s. Curse Changmin for making him thinking weird as he smacked his head mentally.

 

“I asked Junsu to make a reservation for our dinner tonight and he did make a reservation…for tomorrow lunch…and he thought it was for the staffs’ meeting…” Yunho blew out a breath, couldn’t quite figure out what Junsu actually heard.

 

“Then…what about tonight?”

 

“Well…you can’t actually book at the last minute and most of the restaurants are full…but there’s always a place that opens…it’s just required me a little bit of preparation, that’s what caused me to be late…”

 

“Where?”

 

“You’ll see…”

 

And that answer left Jaejoong’s hanging. It was 15 minutes exactly on the dot right after that, when it all became clear – the answer as well as the view. Yunho raised his hand to the guards as the car broke through the huge expensive luxury entry gate. It’s just within a glance but Jaejoong caught what’s written at the plate perfectly clear.

 

“The Jung”

 

He darted his eyes to Yunho who’s slowing down the car, pulling the hand break and parked the car under the porch. He looked at Jaejoong.

 

“We’re here…” He said, his smile widened.

 

*************************

 

He was led to the garden where everything’s prepared perfectly, even better than what the restaurant had offered. Yunho did put a lot of effort in preparing it, Jaejoong noted. The only thing that Jaejoong wish for at that time was a little bit less romantic.

 

The candlelight, the flowers, the wine sparkling in crystal glasses, the waiters, the nature fragrance, the moonlight. He could see where this would end to and his heart’s racing just by thinking of it. He wondered if he could still set his mind straight after a gulp of that wine – drunk not because of the drink but because of Yunho’s love.

 

“Don’t you think it’s a little bit too much for us to talk about work?” Jaejoong questioned him, intentionally brought up that topic.

 

“Really?” Yunho rubbed the back of his neck aimlessly, blushing. With the splash of the moonlight on Yunho’s face, Jaejoong’s heart a drumbeat to his ears. He remained compose, continued to wear a poker face, and acted like he’s not falling for it.

 

“But it’s better than nothing…” Jaejoong said, taking a lead and settled down the chair. Yunho just smiled, didn’t say much.

 

*************************

 

 “I still think that it’s better for us to expand our business at Jeju…it’s a good spot and a good opportunity…” Jaejoong’s body slowly relaxed after a few sips.

 

“I know that…but it’s really hard to convince Mr.Han to sell part of his lands to us…we’ve tried before…”

 

“It’s just the stories we heard from other people and I couldn’t just accept it until I go and meet him myself…and that’s why, just approve the proposal and leave it everything to me…I’ll go convince him myself…I know I can make this work…”

 

“You’re saying that you want to lead the project?”

 

“I don’t want the name…I just want the approval…Junsu can lead it, and I can manage everything on his behalf…” Jaejoong’s very determined.

 

“If you say so…but we need a solid plan and proposal, present it during the meeting; ask for other opinion, running-”

 

Jaejoong held up his hand to stop Yunho from his rambling.

 

“That would take a long time…if you want a proposal, I’ve already prepared it...can you somehow do something so that I can skip all that procedure…?” Jaejoong his lips before nibbled his bottom lip, blinking his doe eyes like a doll, almost flirtatiously.

 

Yunho didn’t say anything for a moment, studying Jaejoong’s face. He swallowed a lump down his throat, tempted.

 

“Are you trying to bribe me?”

 

“It’s not a bribe…bribing requires something in exchange…I’m just using the right I earned for getting married to you…” Jaejoong stated callously.

 

“Ouch…you just hurt my heart” Yunho scrunched up his face, his hand clenched his left chest feigning injury.

 

“So…now I’m just a tool for you to get what you want?”

 

“Cut the act…I’m doing it for the sake of your company…” Jaejoong said coldly.

 

Yunho breathed out, leaning back against the chair. He called for the waiter to clean up the table and rose to his feet. He moved to Jaejoong’s side and extended his hand to him.

 

“Now that we’re finished with our dinner, shall we take a walk?”

 

Jaejoong was about to say something, to come up with something so that he can reject the offer without offending him. The earnest smile on Yunho’s face somehow changed it. His heart softened. Carefully, he placed his hand on Yunho’s palm. Stumbled at the first step due to the nervousness, the grip around his hand instantly tightened.

 

Jaejoong glanced down at their linking hands and then back to Yunho. Allowing Yunho to take control, they walked hand in hand without saying a word. Jaejoong liked the feeling but his pride abstaining him from showing it. He didn’t want to say anything either, afraid that it might just ruin the moment so he just locked his mouth shut.

 

They stopped near the swing and finally Yunho released his hand. It didn’t have to wait that long as the cold immediately washed away the feeling of warmth transferred by Yunho’s hand.

 

“About that project…I’ll think about it…” Yunho’s voice dissolved the feeling of awkwardness in between them. He sat down on the swing and Jaejoong copied him.

 

“Why? You don’t trust me?” It sounded like he disappointed even to his own ears. But he didn’t know whether that disappointment emerged is because of what Yunho told him or because Yunho just let go of his hand.

 

Yunho brushed it off with the chuckle.

 

“I trust you, never waver even the slightest…I know that you could do it. I’ve witnessed your performance for the past month, the way you handled our French client when everyone’s avoiding him. I didn’t even know that you can speak French!”

 

The smile tipped up at the corner of Jaejoong’s mouth, proud.

 

“I can speak five languages fluently…” Jaejoong showed his five fingers; bragging it.

 

“There’s so many things that I didn’t know about you…that I yet to find out...let say if you could persuade Mr.Han…the project will start right away and you’d definitely spend your time more at Jeju than Seoul…then what about me?”

 

Jaejoong’s mouth gapped when it finally registered in his brain. He never thought Yunho would think far ahead than him.

 

“I-” Yunho laid his hand above Jaejoong’s.

 

“I need you…”  

 

“I need you to be with me…by my side…”

 

Jaejoong’s heart fluttered. He’s losing it again. But then when he think about it, he didn’t know whether he really want to part from Yunho. He bet he’s going to miss him badly. He didn’t know when but he’s getting used having Yunho by his side.

 

“Yunho-ah…you’re really sweet – did you really think that I’m going to say like that? I’m not going to fall for your sweet talk, not anymore…”

 

It’s more like the opposite. He fell for it again. Those sweet words are one thing, but the sincere feeling which mirrored in Yunho’s eyes was what caused his heart went mad. Yunho said nothing in return; he retrieved his hand and threw stared up at the sky.

 

“Come with me…” It slipped from Jaejoong’s mouth. Yunho’s eyes grew wide when he heard it. He thought that it was just another teasing from him but Jaejoong was serious.

 

“You said that you need me to be with you…then come with me…” Jaejoong showed his genuine smile, a smile that no one can resist. A smile that turned Yunho’s nightmare to sweet dream.

 

“It’s going to be bored if there’s no one I can tease…” Jaejoong added; on his defense. Yunho laughed at his remark.

 

“Right…” He conceded.

 

Yunho gazed at Jaejoong, his face brightened up matching the same expression plastered on Jaejoong’s face at that time. As they’re sharing an eyes contact, they’re unwittingly let themselves drown deeper into each other gaze, bringing along the new desire in them. Whether they realized it or not, both of them were eyeing on each other’s lips.

 

And as if it’s planned, both of them then moved closer at the same time, decreasing every space that divided them at that time. Stealing glances at each other, they leaned closer and closer, aiming at the mouth. Their breath they exhaled brushing through their skins, their lips were about to meet. It’s too close. Too close when they heard the rustle sound of the approaching footsteps.

 

“Hyung~!!! Read me Snow White and 7 Dwarves tonight!” 

 

Their bodies jolted at the sudden intrusion. Both of them threw their gaze at Junsu who’s holding up the book titled Snow White and & Dwarves. He’s wearing pajama with a dolphin prints on it, carrying a dolphin plushie gingerly in his arm, he’s even stepping out of the house wearing the dolphin slipper.

 

Just like the two of them, Junsu too seems a bit surprised to find Jaejoong was there with Yunho.

 

“Ahhh Jaejoongie hyung~!!! You’re here too~!!!” He squealed and ran to hug Jaejoong.

 

Yunho pulled up his sleeve just enough to reveal the watch. He then let out a sigh.

 

“It’s already 10 at night…”

 

“Hyung~ Can you read me this book? Please~!” Junsu tugged Jaejoong’s shirt and showed him the book.

 

“Okay Junsu-ah…let’s get you to bed…” Yunho slapped both of his hands on his laps and stood. He then attempted to pry Junsu away from Jaejoong only to be stopped by Jaejoong himself. He shook his head to Yunho.

 

“Just let me do it…” He said with an assurance smile.

 

“Let’s go Junsu-ah…”

 

“YEAH~!!!!!!!!” Junsu jumped and cheered excitedly.

 

*************************

 

Yunho took the wine out of its cooler then poured himself a glass. He flexed his finger around it and brought it with him to the front.  Looking out past the glass door, he simply stood there, holding onto the glass while enjoying the calming view of the garden– a place where he and Jaejoong had dinner together.

 

The sound of the light footsteps distracted him. He turned around and saw Jaejoong’s climbing down the stairs. Yunho took a sip of his wine and put it down on the nearest table.

 

“He’s sleeping?”

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Junsu asked me where can he find the dwarves like the Snow White…he wants to adopt…”

 

Yunho chuckled lightly.

 

“It does sounds like him…”

 

“Sorry for that…He dragged you into the house just like that…”

 

“It’s okay…it’s just the way I imagine…the house of a wealthy man…everything’s there…the fine customade furniture, everything, just name it…clean and glossy…It makes me want to keep my hands in the pocket all the time, afraid of getting my fingerprint on something…besides, the klutz like me will just end up breaking something…”

 

Yunho didn’t know how to react to that. He couldn’t tell whether Jaejoong meant it as a compliment or sarcasm…so he just smiled.

 

“I better get going now…” Jaejoong pointed out to the door.

 

“Oh…I’ll go grab the car key…”

 

“There’s no need for that…I’ve already called Changmin…”

 

“Oh…” Yunho was upset but he tried to suppress his feeling from coming out.

 

‘Just stay…this house is your house too’ – if only he could say that. But even if he did, he doubt that Jaejoong would agree to it. Out of all people he met, Jaejoong was the one who isn’t looking at him while thinking of his wealth. His title and his wealth are probably the wall that’s separating them now.

 

Jaejoong marched toward Yunho and stopped right in front of him.

 

“Thanks for the dinner tonight…” He then tip toed to match Yunho’s height; with his head titled slightly, he awarded Yunho a soft peck on his lips. Smiling, Jaejoong touched Yunho’s warm cheek and stared deeply into Yunho’s eyes.

 

“You should take an early rest…see you tomorrow…”  

 

And they parted just like that. Just for that night. Jaejoong left Yunho with his feeling floating up in the air. From the second Changmin came to fetch Jaejoong until he went to bed; he couldn’t just shake the smile off his face. He’s dreaming when in fact he’s wide awake. Jaejoong was different that night, he thought. He’s more lenient and submissive.

 

But when he thought Jaejoong finally opened up to him, he’s back to his old self when they meet at the office on the next morning – pestering him and continuously annoying him.

 

*************************

 

He thought he just saw his own soul flying out from his body. With Ji Won’s absence, Jaejoong’s works doubled up, tripled up now that he has to manage Yunho’s part as well. He stared at the pile up files and packed schedule on the calendar, wondering how Ji Won was able to survive it all. Everything got mixed on his table and he hadn’t got the time to arrange them properly. One minute Junsu asked him to get inside, and the next minute he was called by Yunho to assist him.

 

Its 15 minutes before 5, he finally able to sit comfortable on his seat to sort out everything for the next day. The working hours will end in 15 minutes but he think he needs more than just 15 minutes to finish his works; because some of them can’t really wait until tomorrow.

 

“I guess I had to leave a little bit late today…” He sighed.

 

The blue bright sky just now has been covered up by the dark clouds; welcoming the arrival of rain. Inhaling deeply, he blew out in one breath and began dividing which belongs to Junsu and which belongs to Yunho.

 

“Need some help?”

 

Jaejoong flinched when a face popped up.

 

“Hyun Joong-shi!” Jaejoong’s hand gripped tightly on his chest; surprised by his sudden appearance. Hyun Joong flashed a smile. He didn’t wait for Jaejoong to say ‘yes’ as he’s pulling an empty chair closer to Jaejoong and sat down.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I finished early…just came to check on you…” He browsed through the file.

 

“Kim Hyun Joong! What are you doing here?!”  

 

Both of them shot a glance to the owner of the voice. Yunho stood tall before them. Yunho dropped the file on the table.

 

“I finished early…just want to check on Jaejoong-shi on my way back…” Hyun Joong explained with a grin.

 

“Your way back?” Yunho arched his brow.

 

“Your office at level 5 and this is level 13…if you’re on your way back, you’re supposed to going down not going up…”

 

Hyun Joong took his time to answer, pondering.

 

“I came here just to meet Jaejoong-shi…” He rephrased.

 

“Just go home! Can’t you see? You’re distracting him!”

 

“No I’m not! I’m just helping him!”

 

Jaejoong leaned his forearms against the table, poking both of his temples started to get annoyed with their childish argument.

 

“Just leave!” Yunho said through his gritted teeth. His voice low but firmed enough to send a message to his opponent.

 

“Okay! Okay! I’ll leave…you don’t have to act like you’re pms-ing…” He pushed back the chair and whispered something to Jaejoong’s ears before he leave.

 

Yunho watched until he completely disappeared into the elevator and glanced at Jaejoong who wasn’t even looking at him.

 

“Do you have to always chase him out?” Jaejoong said in cold deep solemn voice.

 

“Don’t get close to him…I don’t like seeing you hanging around with him…”

 

Jaejoong scoffed.

 

“Not enough bossing me around at the office, and now you wish to boss me around in my private life too?”

 

“No…of course not…and besides, your private life is my private life too…”

 

Jaejoong pretended like he didn’t hear a thing. And when Jaejoong didn’t respond to him, Yunho continued.

 

“I-I’ll just leave you alone…when you’re done, let me know…I’ll send you home…so take your time…” He paused to check Jaejoong’s expression.

 

“…I’ll be waiting inside…” and then he strolled back inside his office. Hearing the sound of the door closed, Jaejoong rolled his eyes and slammed the pen on the table.

 

“This is why I don’t want to work under him…” He swallowed a groan and then back focusing on his works again.

 

*************************

 

Sitting on the couch in his office, Yunho lowered down the book and placed it on top of his laps. Taking off the glasses, he brushed his eyes and massaged the bridge of his nose. Putting his mind off the book, he glanced at the watch, checking the time.

 

“Wonder if he’s finished already?” He pondered and later decided to just go out and take a look at Jaejoong’s condition.

 

To his surprise, Jaejoong wasn’t at his table or anywhere near the table. Everything is cleaned, he noted. And there’s no sign that Jaejoong will be back in any given minute.

 

“What the…” He fished out his phone from the pocket and began dialing for Jaejoong’s number.

 

And it didn’t take that long for the latter to answer. The first thing he heard however wasn’t the sound of Jaejoong’s voice; it’s actually the sound of his breathing, like he’s running out of breath.

 

“Jaejoong?!”

 

“Yes…I heard you…”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’m at the parking lot…just next to your car…”

 

“What? I told you to let me know when you’re done…you know I’m waiting inside my office…and what are you doing down there already?”

 

“Me…” Jaejoong’s voice broke off when he let out a grunt.

 

“…Nothing big…just sabotages your car…”  

 

“YOU WHAT?!!!”

 

Jaejoong’s laughter rumbled through the phone before he ended the phone call.

 

*************************

 

Jaejoong brushed his hands together, admiring his works with a wide smile. One flat tire was not enough, and even two couldn’t satisfy his evil desire, so he just proceed with four of them.

 

“There you go…serve you right, Jung Yunho…” A relief washed over his face.

 

“Arrghhh…that feels good…all the stress is gone…” Even the rain splattered on his face didn’t worry him. He’s expecting Changmin to come in any minute and even if Yunho did catch him, he’s already inside Changmin’s car by then – sticking his tongue out to Yunho with satisfaction.

 

His phone signaled and seeing Changmin’s name on the screen, Jaejoong quickly answered it.

 

“Changmin-ah…please drive faster…it’s raining here…”

 

“I’m sorry Jaejoong-ah…I’m still at Illsan…I don’t think I can make it…ask Yunho to send you, okay…”

 

“What? You must be kidding me!”

 

“I’m really sorry…but I promise…I’ll make it up to you next time…”

 

The angry boil of the clouds stared down at him like a threat. And just like that, the storm roared through viciously and the rain began pouring down like a broken dam.

 

“YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!” Jaejoong shouted at the distance. His voice muffled by the splashing rain on his mouth.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!”

 

“Oh crap!” Jaejoong turned around and met Yunho’s flaring eyes. Yunho’s eyes darted at the four of the deflated tires and then to him. The heavy rain dampened his black hair and blurred his vision. Yunho charged himself toward Jaejoong.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

 

“Sorry?” Jaejoong said weakly.

 

Jaejoong knew Yunho wasn’t happy, he’s furious! But it’s already too late for him to run away. Yunho breathed and grabbed Jaejoong by his wrist, dragging him back into the building.

 

“You’re soaking wet! Don’t you know how to take cover? You’ll get sick if you stay under the rain for too long!!!” Yunho scolded him and that was to be expected but for a different reason?

 

“Y-you’re not mad about the car?”

 

“Those tires, I can replace…but not you…”

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

What is this feeling? I thought I just heard the sound my icy heart, melting. But just by hearing those simple words? I can’t believe this. Kim Jaejoong, you’re done for.  

 

***************************************************************

 

Preview for the next chapter: “Jung Junsu – the Cupid?”

 

When Jaejoong thought that Junsu was the least of his problem, Jaejoong started to realize about Junsu’s frequent missing. He also turned up at the most unexpected time – ruining his moment with Yunho like it was his priority. But unknown to him, Junsu’s intention isn’t to break them apart, more like uniting them.

 

***

 

Changmin eyed Jaejoong who’s curling up on the couch sharing a blanket with Yunho. Both of them are shivering and trembling.

 

Changmin: “So both of you drenched wet because of the rain?”

 

Yunjae: *Nod their heads*

 

Changmin’s gaze then shifted to another human being who’s also trembling, sitting in between Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

Changmin: “You too Junsu-ah?”

 

Junsu: *Shook his head and grinning* “I thought it’s fun and decided to join them”

 

Changmin: *smacked his forehead*

 

Junsu: “Ah the preview for the next chapter” *Bolted up*

“Hyung~ wake up~ don’t sleep yet…you have to tell Jaejoong hyung about me~ *shook Yunjae's bodies*

 

Yunho: *coughing hard* “Junsu-ah…can’t we skip about it? I’m not feeling well…”

 

Junsu: *Started to whine* “Ahh~ hyung~~~!!!”

When he still got no response from both of them, he went straight to stand in front of the camera.

 

“Fine…I’ll tell them myself” *Began scribbling something on the plain paper and then showed it to the screem*

 

“My name is Jung Jungsu” *He read it out loud*

 

Changmin: “Psst! Psst! Junsu-ah…you spelled your name incorrectly…it’s Jun-Su, not Jung-Su” *in whispering tone*

 

Junsu: “Really?” *He doubled check* “I always thought my name is Jungsu” *scratching his head*

 

Yunho: “Oh God~!”

 

~Stay tuned for the next chapter~^^

***************************************************************

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^ thanks.