"Say Hello To Heaven"

ღ Love at First Lie ღ

 

A/N: I wanna say thank you for all of you my sweet readers...I'm thankful for your support^^ I'm feeling a little bit better now so I decided to post an update...enjoy k~

 


 

Part 2 : Say Hello to Heaven

 

 

Jaejoong looked at his full reflection on the mirror. After making slight adjustment to his fringe; he grabbed the perfume bottle and began spraying it all over his body. 5 days had passed ever since he landed his feet on the land of New York City and that’s mean another 2 days to go for him to do whatever he wanted to do.

 

He’s already made a plan on how to spend the last 2 days. He just wanted to rest and enjoy the last view of New York on the last day since he doesn’t wanna rush in catching up the flight. And for that night he has only one thing in his mind; to let it all out both his body and mind in one of the top clubs that Changmin suggested.

 

A loud high volume ringtone blared suddenly breaking out the silence in his hotel room. It threw Jaejoong into a panic mode when he saw the mountains of shopping bags on his bed. He just did some shopping at Fifth Avenue. Maybe ‘some’ wasn’t the right word to describe it and he had to put aside note in his head to buy new suitcases for him to bring all those back to Seoul.

 

“Aish…where is it…? Where is it?” Jaejoong pushed aside to what it seems as endless shopping bags just to find the slim phone and he was so damn assured that he left his phone somewhere among all the stuffs.

 

“Oh~! oh~! I found it!” He grabbed it slide the answer button.

 

“Changmin-ah~!!!”

 

“Jaejoongie? What took you so long to answer my call…and…”

 

“…why you sounded like you’re panting?”

 

“A-ah? Aniya~ I couldn’t find my phone…it’s buried underneath the shopping bags…” Jaejoong immediately clarified. He heard Changmin let out a long ‘o’ in return.

 

“Just checking you…so how are you doing? Everything’s fine?”

 

“Yeah…I really have great times here and that’s all thanks to you; Changmin-ah…” Jaejoong’s making a space for him to sit at the edge of the bed.

 

“I wish I could be there with you too…you must be really lonely…”

 

“Nah…you’ve done lots…you planned everything for me…you’ve arranged everything for me…it’s too much already…and besides…I really need some times alone…”

 

Jaejoong really meant it. Changmin helped him more than he asked. Changmin got him a nice hotel with an excellent service and he tried not to think about the cost like Changmin asked him to.

 

For once in his life he feels like its fine for him to be an ignorant person rather than stuffed his head thinking about how others might view him. For once in his life he felt like he’s finally able to focus and pamper himself – satisfy himself rather than others.

 

For the past few days; he thought like he’s already in heaven. Even if he’s alone; he’s happy like a huge burden has been lifted up from his shoulders. He’s finally able to breathe the air of freedom. Even with the full knowledge that such happiness won’t last forever, still…he just wanna enjoy it and create the memories that he won’t regret.

 

*************************

 

The cab pulled away as they arrived at Marquee.

 

“We’re here…” The driver informed him. Jaejoong peeked out through the window. He hung his jaw low seeing the long queue outside of its door.

 

The line was insane and very intimidating. Is Changmin in his right mind to suggest such a place? The place is exclusive without a doubt but would he really want to be cramp inside it?

 

“Don’t worry…with that face…you can go to any exclusive place you want…” The driver told him just like he can read Jaejoong’s mind. Jaejoong couldn’t decide whether he should be disappointed or relieved when heard the driver said that.

 

“Well I’m here…” Jaejoong said to himself. Since he’s already there; it’s worth a try, right? He wanted to go wild and act out of his sane mind; that should be it, right? That’s what he’s asking himself repeatedly.

 

“So how much?”

 

The driver waved his hand along with a smile.

 

“Just take this as your lucky night…I’m in a good mood now…so; enjoy your night in there…”

 

It’s hard for Jaejoong to believe it but still he didn’t forget to smile in return. That’s the only way for him to show that he really appreciated such kindness.

 

‘That’s a good start…’ Jaejoong thought as he got out of the cab. He closed the door behind him and counted his steps approaching the line.

 

And just like what the driver said; he walked past the entrance so easily.

 

*************************

 

Jaejoong let himself lost control as he’s dancing and mingling with those he just met. He doesn’t want to think about anything and to even consider about the consequences of his every action. He just wanna go wild and do something beyond his boundaries – something that he never do before and something that he think of doing it but could never do.

 

The song ‘One More Night’ by Maroon 5 blasted through the speakers and it played smoothly at the tip of his lips as he headed to the bar. The sweats were dripping out from his temple as he settled down on the seat and he’s breathing unevenly. But still; that doesn’t stop his adrenalin from pumping up. The bartender handed him lowball glass not long after that and he took a sip while letting his eyes wandering around the place.

 

“You sure know how to dance…I couldn’t help myself but continued staring at you…”

 

Jaejoong startled. He just heard someone’s speaking in Korean. He turned around in a slow motion and met a pair of eyes.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t explain what makes his heart beat fast as he’s looking at him. He froze and without he even realized; he held his breath. He smiled at Jaejoong showing his aligned white teeth and Jaejoong’s heart eased instantly.

 

“Y…You’re Korean?” Jaejoong asked carefully.

 

“100% Korean…” He answered simply. He took off his eyes of Jaejoong for a moment to ask the bartender for a refill. He watched as the bartended filled up his glass up to quarter then back looking at Jaejoong.

 

“I’m Jung Yunho...” He introduced himself as he moved two seats closer to Jaejoong.

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong…”

 

“I don’t mean to scare you just now; Jaejoong-shi…and please forgive me if I did…”

 

“Ah…aniya~ you’re not scaring me…” Jaejoong quickly denied it.

 

“But I have to admit that I was a bit surprised to meet another Korean here…it’s such a delight, honestly…” Jaejoong expressed his warm feeling. It’s true and he meant by what he just said. Even if they just met; he feels comfortable to sit with someone that was born from the same place like him and speak the same language like he does.

 

He smiled sweetly again at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked away immediately avoiding his eyes as his heart began pounding nervously for no reason.

 

“Did you come here alone?”

 

Letting himself lost past into his drink; Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Not just here…I came here to New York alone…” Jaejoong couldn’t hide the sadness when he recalled the misery he’s been through in his life and it vibrated through his voice.

 

Yunho arched his brows; showing his interest to know further.

 

Jaejoong exhaled heavily into his drink and the steam appeared all around his glass soon after that.

 

“This vacation is supposed to be the bridge for me to forget the past and start a new journey. It’s like flipping the leaves to the other side…”

 

Jaejoong began. He didn’t know what’s gotten into him that makes him so open to this stranger he just met. He’s about to lay open the secret of his life in front of that man. The issue that he doesn’t want to talk about at all even if it’s Changmin that is sitting there.

 

 “I just quitted my job…”

 

And so he continued and Yunho’s just sitting there listen to his every word and nodded once in a while. He didn’t show any response in particular; nor did he argue nor did he agree with it. He just sat there in silence. He had his eyes and his ears fully focused on Jaejoong.

 

“And here I am…with a faith that when I’m going back to Seoul; I could change my fate…” Jaejoong ended with a heavy sigh. He turned away from Yunho and drained his glass. He then raised his finger asking for another refill from the bartender while pointing to his empty glass.

 

Yunho just stared at him wordlessly like he’s considering something. He sipped his drink and put down the glass back on the counter.

 

“I don’t know if this might ease your heart or not…but when I heard your story; I think you should feel lucky for not being able to get to know your parents…than to have parents like mine…”

 

Jaejoong paid him full attention.

 

“I was disowned by my own family… and my life has been going down the hill since then. I was betrayed by my own best friend and my business failed. Not enough with that; the love of my life that I’ve been dreaming to marry her ran away without saying goodbye.” Yunho glanced at Jaejoong briefly and faked a smile.

 

“I’m jobless and I’m here to spend every last money that I have…to succumb myself into the pit of darkness with the help of alcohol…” He lifted the glass as he mentioned the word alcohol. He smirked wryly.

 

“I still have no idea what I would do next…to go back to Seoul or stay here and find a place for me to fit in…”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes as he’s thinking. Now that he heard it; his life wasn’t sound that bad. He doesn’t have that many friends but he never gets lonely because Changmin’s always there with him; to help him when he’s in need.

 

“Well…it does help me…but at the same time I feel bad…for making you to tell me that…I’m sorry…” Jaejoong placed his hand above Yunho’s hand. He twitched it gently; showing him his support.

 

Yunho looked down to his hand and then gazed into Jaejoong’s eyes. The times stands still as they’re deeply staring at each other. Minutes passed by when they started to move closer to one another. Still gazing into Jaejoong’s eyes; Yunho drew the latter closer to him and then kissed him.

 

Jaejoong thought he must be delirious to just accept the kiss from the stranger. But when he felt like kiss ended too soon and he still wants for more; his conscience told him that he must be insane.

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly; couldn’t really catch what Yunho just said.

 

“Will you marry me?” Yunho repeated with a serious face. He then took out something from his pocket. Jaejoong’s eyes grew wider when he realized that it was a ring.

 

“You’re obviously drunk…” Jaejoong backed away slightly.

 

“No I’m not…I always bring these rings with me to every place I go…I made up my mind long time ago; when I found someone that’s perfect for me…I’d never let that person go away and propose right away…”

 

“B…but we just met…” Jaejoong briefly thought that Yunho was hysterical.

 

“We went through worst…and I don’t think there could be anything worse than that…so let’s do something that we won’t regret…live today like there’s no tomorrow…live today with someone that you love…” Yunho shifted closer to him.

 

“You don’t mean its love at first sight; right?”

 

“Who doesn’t want to love you; Jaejoong-ah…you’re the gift that fell from heaven…”

 

Jaejoong burst into a slight chuckle when he heard Yunho’s cheesy talk. He looked askance at his lowball glass. He’d only had two glasses; but this conversation was making no sense at all. And worst; why did he think like he’s buying it. He glanced back into Yunho’s eyes. He wondered what makes him easily convinced with such a ridiculous talk. Was it because the sincerity that’s written on his eyes? Or is it because his heart that’s beating out of synch from the moment they met?

 

Jaejoong smiled. And to his own surprise; he nodded and smiled even bright soon after that.

 

“So let’s go bang a Church’s door and barge in…” Yunho wrapped their hands together as they walked out of the club.

 

*************************

 

“Do you; Kim Jaejoong takes Jung Yunho as your lawful wedded partner? In good and bad times, in sickness and in health, in poor and wealth? To love him, to care for him, to be with him until death do you part?”

 

“I do”

 

“Do you; Jung Yunho takes Kim Jaejoong as your lawful wedded partner? In good and bad times, in sickness and in health, in poor and wealth? To love him, to care for him, to be with him until death do you part?”

 

“I do”

 

“Based on the power that was granted on me; I now pronounce you as lawful wedded partners…and now you may kiss each other…”

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

26 February of 2012 became the special date for both of us – the day where both of us met and also the day where both of got tied in a marriage relationship. We could use the liquor as a reason that we acted this rashly but we’re not. We chose this path with our full consent.

 

Yunho once again charmed my heart with his last minute marriage vows. It’s absurd; funny but yet so sweet. He recited the lyrics from the song ‘A Thousand Years’ from Christina Perri.

 

I have died everyday waiting for you

Jaejoong-ah, don’t be afraid…

Because I have loved you for a thousand years….

And I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years and I’ll love you for a thousand more

 

And I replied him with a simple vow but purely taken out from my heart.

 

I have nothing that I can give you…the most valuable treasure that I have right now is my heart…and starting from now on; it will be yours…

 

*************************

 

Sitting on top of Yunho’s stomach; Jaejoong reached out to touch Yunho’s broad bare chest. His hard muscle flexed beneath Jaejoong’s fingers as he smoothed them over a round flat to the washboard ripples of his stomach.

 

Yunho groaned low in his throat when Jaejoong showered wet kisses all over his chest and up to the hot point at the base of his throat.

 

“J…Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho rasped.

 

But Jaejoong showed no intention to stop with the teasing as he continued with his tender exploration all over Yunho’s body and down to his private part.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho couldn’t hold it for any longer as he quickly flipped their bodies; changing the position with Jaejoong now at the bottom.

 

Yunho hovered above Jaejoong as his hand trailed over his cheek and down the column of his throat. His hand trailed down even lower to Jaejoong’s chest and rested on Jaejoong’s waist. Jaejoong closed his eyes as Yunho traced the trail with his mouth. He’s breathing hard and he could feel his body shivered when their skins brushed against one another.

 

His body is completely exposed to Yunho’s eyes but the cold failed to sneak in as Yunho’s hot bare skin warming him and arousing him. Jaejoong was aware of the fact that he will be marked by Yunho in any minute and he was ready for it.

 

“I can’t hold on anymore, Jaejoong-ah…” His desire reflected in his brown orbs as Yunho said that. He trailed kisses up his throat before he proceeds to capture Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

“Yunho-ah!” Jaejoong’s gasp outburst when he felt his bottom part is being ripped apart and forced to stretch.

 

“Ah!” He cried out.

 

His hands flew to both of his sides clutching the bedspread tightly; hoping that it would reduce the overwhelming pain.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho stopped moving as he called Jaejoong softly; trying to gain back Jaejoong’s attention to him.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…look at me…” Yunho whispered close to Jaejoong’s ear and like it was a spell he just casted; Jaejoong gazed at him like he was asked to. Yunho’s staring at him in a close distance and Jaejoong could feel the heated warm descended on his cheek. It’s already too late for him to hide his blushing face.

 

Jaejoong watched as his lips quirked into a sweet smile – the smile that’s captivating Jaejoong’s heart. Slowly; he leaned closer to plant a soft kiss on the tip of Jaejoong’s nose.

 

“I love you…” Yunho whispered. He then brushed their lips together gently.

 

The soft kiss turned into a passionate one after minutes passed. He couldn’t think straight anymore and just let Yunho lead him. He’s drowning into Yunho’s charm and he wasn’t really sure if he can escape from it.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

“I love you…” Jaejoong murmured against Yunho’s mouth. 

 

The bright smile washed Yunho’s face and he awarded Jaejoong a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead. His hands never stopped touching Jaejoong; caressing him with heated intent. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho and drew him down to his mouth once more.

 

With his fingers fully tangled in Yunho’s hairs; he closed his eyes as Yunho entered him. Sensing how Jaejoong’s body stiffened at the sudden intrusion; he acted fast by coaxing Jaejoong with his lips; teasing him and beguiled him until he couldn’t think about anything but touching him - making him experience the same dizzying height of pleasure.

 

And moan is the only thing that escaped from their mouths for the whole night.

 

*************************

 

Jaejoong awoke slowly, wincing at the bright sunlight streaming through the windows. He blinked, disoriented for a moment and waited until its all clear. He tried to move around only to realize that it was restricted by an arm circling his waist; hugging him protectively.

 

He gazed at Yunho’s face that looks so relaxed and peaceful in his sleep. Slowly; he lifted Yunho’s arm away from him and pulled himself up and sat at the edge of the bed; letting his legs sticking out. The pain shot his lower abdomen right at that instant and the heated memories of last night came rushing back.

 

They’d made love and it wasn’t just for once.

 

Jaejoong shook his head and ruffled his hair. He found himself grinning foolishly not long after that. He almost couldn’t believe it himself. But seeing the matching rings on their ring fingers; he knew that it was real. Everything’s real including their special night.

 

“Does it hurt?” Yunho’s voice echoed.

 

Jaejoong glanced at Yunho who’s awake. The growth of dark whiskers on his jaw made him look even more attractive in Jaejoong’s eyes. His pulse quickened. Just by seeing Yunho; his heart beats fast.

 

Yunho had already stolen his heart.

 

He never believed with the statement of ‘love at first sight’ until last night. He’s fallen for Yunho; hard. For the first time he could let himself imagine the possibilities with this man. He could desire him without guilt.

 

He woke up that day with someone next to him; someone that he shared a heated night with. That’s never happened to him before and he wouldn’t mind to spend his life that way for the rest of his life – with Yunho. If it’s Yunho; he would get used to it.

 

Yunho sat up and brought his hand to caress Jaejoong’s back right at his waist. He massaged it gently.

 

“It doesn’t hurt anymore…” Jaejoong finally respond to him.

 

Yunho stopped when he heard Jaejoong said like that. He then sneaked both of his arms to hug Jaejoong from the back; pulling the latter closer to him. He then showered kisses on the creamy smooth skin of Jaejoong’s bare shoulder. The color rose on Jaejoong’s cheek as he’s allowing it.

 

“I love you…” Yunho’s voice resonated through his ears and registered straight to his head.

 

Jaejoong titled his head to look at him and flashed a warm smile. Yunho lightly kissed his succulent mouth once and twice.

 

“I love you too…”

 

Snuggling closer to Jaejoong’s neck; Yunho sighed in satisfaction. That day; Jaejoong discovered a new definition of ‘heaven’ and the ‘heaven’ for him is being inside Yunho’s arms.

 

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Yunho but he can’t. He has to go back to Seoul; back to his old life but with a new hope and a new title.

 

*************************

 

Yunho accompanied Jaejoong to airport. It’s time for them to part.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You don’t have to register our marriage…I don’t want it to bind you forever…we’re still unsure about our future together…who knows you might come across with someone that’s destined for you…”

 

“I’ve found one…the perfect one for me…why should I find another?” Yunho countered. Jaejoong had to admit that he love it when Yunho said like that.

 

“I’m thankful for the great gift you gave me…I would remember it for the rest of my life…but I’m serious…”

 

“I’m serious too Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho held Jaejoong’s hands.

 

“Let’s our next meeting will decide it for us; okay?” Yunho convinced him.

 

“…and then we’ll decide whether we wanna stick with this marriage or not…but Jaejoong-ah…there’s something that I need you to know…”

 

“…when I said that I love you…I really meant it…”

 

And just like that; they bid goodbye to each other. Yunho waited until Jaejoong’s flight departs first and only then he leaves the airport. While exiting the main gate; he dialed a specific number.

 

“Hyung~!!!” A bright voice sounded on the other line.

 

“Junsu-ah…I had to cancel the flight for today…I’d be taking the first flight tomorrow morning…”

 

“What?!!! Are you serious?! But what about the meeting? We have an important meeting with the shareholders tomorrow…”

 

“Just make up some excuses…and postpone it for another date…”

 

“Aish~! Alright then…but why? Why tomorrow? Why can’t it be today?” Junsu whined.

 

Yunho sighed. He will need to make a biggest explanation to his only dongsaeng when he gets home.

 

***************************************************************

Preview for the next chapter: “Meet the Real Jung Yunho”

 

Changmin introduced Jaejoong to a well known company. And just like the interviews he went through before; he was accepted at the first glance without any problem.

 

Jaejoong’s glad that he finally able to escape from the y type of employer but a new problem arises at the moment he met with the owner of that company.

 

Jaejoong : *throw the script away* “Let me guess; it’s the biggest scammer in the world right?!”

 

Yunho: “Yah~! I’m not!”

 

~Stay tuned for the next chapter~ ^^

***************************************************************

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ thanks^^