"Goodbye to Hell"

ღ Love at First Lie ღ

Part 1 : Goodbye To Hell

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah~”

 

“Yes noona…” Jaejoong answered when one of his officemates called for him.

 

“I need your help…can you come here and check this out for me?”

 

Jaejoong pushed the chair backward and got out from behind his desk. Putting the pen behind his ear; he then walked to her table.

 

“Here…” She turned the computer screen so that he can see it.

 

Jaejoong rested his hip against the table and with his body slightly bent to the front; he scanned through the screen while nodding. Once in a while; the soft hum emitted from his mouth as he’s expressing his satisfaction over it.

 

“It’s great; noona…I have nothing to complain…though I have one thing that I need you to fix. The font-please enlarge it, noona…that ert ’douche bag’ can’t see it…” Jaejoong perked his lower lips as he’s bad mouthing their boss.

 

“Yeah; you’re right…I forgot about that…” She replied with a smile and started to fix it.

 

“Only you who could understand what the boss need…” She added.

 

“Ji Eun Noona, what he needs the most is someone to knock some sense into his head and teach him some manners…that ert old man…” Jaejoong cursed under his breath.

 

Just then a chat box popped up on the screen. Her eyed grew wide as she reading it; alarmed.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…go…you better go now…that douche bag is coming to our place…” She whispered while pushing Jaejoong’s arms; urging him to go.

 

“W-what?” It took Jaejoong’s brain a minute to register it but it was already too late when he realized it.

 

“Omo~ Look what do we have right here…very tempting…”

 

Her hands dropped as she closed her eyes. She doesn’t have to open up her eyes to know where this will lead to. Jaejoong jumped slightly when his was d from behind.

 

“KANG JIN WOO-SHI!!!” Jaejoong yelled. His face burnt; trying to hold back his rage.

 

“Wae? You like it that much?” He wriggled his right brow and smirked.

 

“What the hell are you doing?! We’re at the open place; don’t you have any respect to others?!”

 

All his officemates began to stand from their seats to watch them. They all mouthed almost the same thing to him; asking Jaejoong to run away. Jaejoong stepped back; almost tripping over the table when his boss leaned over him. He gazed into his eyes.

 

“Why? Do you prefer a private place to do it?” He his lower lip. It sent a cold shiver down to Jaejoong’s spines.

 

“You’re sick…” he slowly backed away from him; moving toward his table.

 

But his boss was too fast in catching up as he blocked Jaejoong’s way.

 

“You should remember who hire you; Jaejoong-ah…you should thank me for hiring you when no one else does…” He brought his finger to scratch his temple while eyeing Jaejoong; starting from his chest and down to his private part.

 

Jaejoong noticed that. He was struggling to keep his fist next to his side; restraining his overwhelming desire to punch him.

 

“Thank you…can you please move away now…I have works to do…”

 

“Yeah…sure…I have works for you to do…come to my office now…” He left Jaejoong with an order for Jaejoong to oblige.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He could sense that his boss is up to no good but what excuse could he give him when he indeed is working for him. That’s mean his order is absolute.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…don’t go…” Everyone’s totally against the idea.

 

“You know you should never cross that room…it’s too dangerous…” They warned him.

 

He knows that. He also knows what was the reason he was hired despite he has no education qualification. He’s fully aware the real intention Kang Jin Woo accepted him despite having the criminal record.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG! YOU DON’T WANT TO KEEP ME WAITING!” He shouted from inside his office.

 

He pulled the pen from behind his ear; gripping it tightly till it hurts his palm. He snatched the files on the table and headed straight to his office. He had no choice but to comply. He’s able to avoid it and continued working till that very day despite the ual harassment along with the threats he’s been receiving.

 

Jaejoong didn’t even bother to knock. He flung open the door and marched across the room; stopping at the foot of massive oak desk where Jin Woo’s waiting. He dropped the files on the table.

 

“Anything else that I can help you with?”

 

“Yes…there’s something that I need you to do…” He moved closer to Jaejoong’s side. Too close till his breath brushed through Jaejoong’s milky neck. He sniffed the sweet scent that emanated from Jaejoong’s body, imagining the way that smooth sensitive skin feels like brushing against his own.

 

“…satisfy me and my needs…” He wrapped his arm circling around Jaejoong’s slender waist; pulling closer to him.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes.

 

“How long do you want to keep me waiting, Jaejoong-ah…? You do know what I want from you…” His hand moved down slowly and stopped when he reached his cheek.

 

“I know how much you want it too…I can see the way you’re teasing me everyday with the way you move…I’ve been dreaming about you every single night; imagine we’re doing it in every position possible…but it’s not enough…” He d Jaejoong’s and fondled it sensuously. He then intentionally moaned closed to Jaejoong’s ear.

 

“…It would never be enough until I can be inside of you… you senselessly; hearing you for my name and beg for more…”  

 

“I’m not asking for too much…” With one hand held onto Jaejoong’s waist; his other hand travelled up and down Jaejoong’s thigh. It’s not long after that; he could hear the sound of the zip of his pants pulled down and a hand sneaked in.

 

Jaejoong acted fast and caught Jin Woo’s hand before he could touch his private part.

 

“Don’t fight it” He said it with a stern voice. But Jaejoong was far from complying it.

 

“You should stop…” Jaejoong warned him while sending him his murderously glare.

 

Seeing Jaejoong didn’t show any intention to release his hand; he acted bold by trapping Jaejoong’s body against the table with Jaejoong’s back facing him.

 

“You have nothing to worry; Jaejoong-ah…I would make you feel good…”

 

Jaejoong gasped when Jin Woo clutched onto his bulge.

 

“…though I would suggest you better stop fighting it so it won’t hurt…”

 

Jaejoong bit onto his lower lip; hard till it bleeds. Should he allow him to just do whatever he wanna do to him? Would he go to that extent just to keep his job? He quitted his job several times before to run away from the type of employer like Jin Woo. Wouldn’t that makes him worthless if he just surrender like that? It’s true that he has nothing that he  can brag on; the money; the name…but he still got his pride and dignity…

 

Jin Woo spread Jaejoong’s legs wider to have a better access. Jaejoong could feel like he’s about to lose his pants in any minute. Heck; screw with his pants. He was about to lose more than that. Stifled his groan; he turned his head to his right and saw their reflection on the mirror stand at the corner. He has only one word to describe their situation at that time.

 

It’s so freaking disgusting!

 

Viewing their position with the help of the mirror; Jaejoong spotted Jin Woo’s weak point. He had only one chance so using his every last energy; he raised his knee up high and kicked him at his shin.

 

And he scored it perfectly.

 

“ARRGGHHH!!!!!” Jin Woo screamed while holding at his ‘property’ with both of his hands.

 

Pressing his lips together; Jaejoong used that opportunity to grab him by his hair and threw him on the mirror – face first.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Jin Woo yelped as he rolled down on the floor. He cried out in pain while palming his face. The relief washed away Jaejoong’s face seeing the mirror shattered into pieces. The only thing that kept his secret and witnessed him in a bad condition was gone.

 

Jaejoong flopped down and rested his back against the wall. He curled up his knees to his chest and sank his head in between his legs; sobbing silently.

 

“Jaejoong-ah!” Everyone looked at him; fully concerned.

 

A crowd had gathered outside; obviously drawn by the sound of the glass shattering as well as the scream.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Ji Eun hurried to his side and threw him a hug.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…it’s fine…”

 

“It’s fine…”

 

No…it’s not fine…he’s tired with this kind of ending. It’s nothing different than the past. Just add another list in his record. But what’s wrong with him that he couldn’t have a normal life like any other people? Jaejoong wondered.

 

*************************

 

“Kim Jaejoong…”The police officer read his name.

 

“You’ve got a nice record here…” Jaejoong looked uninterested.

 

“…assault and battery cases…involved your former employers…” The next line intrigued him. He paused to take a sneak peek on Jaejoong.

 

“…and you claimed you were ually harassed…” He finished it. Jaejoong didn’t respond to it. He examined Jaejoong from head to toe and nodded. It’s not that hard for him to understand it.

 

“We might have to detain you for a night…since Kang Jin Woo-shi made a report against you…it’s just merely a procedure and for us to run the investigation…” He briefed and he got a nod from Jaejoong.

 

Locked behind the bars for a night; it’s more than enough for Jaejoong to rethink everything through. After what he had to go through; living in prison doesn’t sound so bad to him. He can have free foods and his life will be monitored. Everything is planned for him already.

 

‘Should I just punch the police officer there’ He thought. He can just head straight to the prison after that.

 

It’s too quiet; spending the time in police station but it wasn’t that bad. It seems like the night passed in a blink of eyes when he let his mind’s working extra time. He was released the next day – all thanks to his co-workers. Even the threats from Jin Woo didn’t work on them since they’re willing to sacrifice their jobs for the sake of Jaejoong.

 

*************************

 

Stepping his feet out of the police station; his gaze centered on Changmin who’s already out there waiting for him. With his back leaned against his car; he had his hands both jammed in the pockets. A smile played at the tip of his lips upon seeing Jaejoong’s coming out.

 

In his eyes; Jaejoong looked gorgeously rumpled, with his dark hair standing on the end and his collar askew. The cut on his lip looked fresh even though a night has passed.

 

“Here…” Changmin handed him a paper bag in brown color which contains Jaejoong personal stuffs – a new pair of clothes for a change and some other stuffs.

 

“Am I so predictable now?” Jaejoong stated and Changmin just smiled.

 

“Go ahead…I’ll go grab some coffees…”

 

Jaejoong nodded. He hopped on the passenger seat and pressed the lock button. He watched Changmin walked approaching the vending machine as he’s ing his shirt.

 

The one he’s always feels sorry for; Shim Changmin. Changmin is his housemate and his only best friend. The only one who never takes advantage upon his condition and instead he was the one who takes advantage upon Changmin’s kind heart. Changmin gave him a place to stay; support him when he himself was unable to support his own living. He was the one who pick him at the police station whenever he caused the problem. And above all; Changmin never complained a word.

 

Shim Changmin to him is the knight without a shining armor.

 

He let out a soft sigh. What did he do in the past to have someone like Changmin stay next to him? He had no idea. As soon as he finished changing into another pair of clothes and changed into jeans; he titled the rear view mirror till he can see his own face and started to mess up his hair purposely.

 

He crumpled the work clothes back into the paper bag; ready to dump it later. Let everything be a part of the history.  It would be even much better if he can discard his life into  the dustbin and start anew just like that. Pulling out the accessories box that Changmin brought along; he put on the earrings onto his earlobes one by one.

 

A soft knock sounded on the window so he rolled it down. Changmin handed him a cup of coffee; without really facing him.

 

“Feeling better now?” Changmin casually asked.

 

“Eung…thanks for bringing these to me…” Jaejoong slowly took a sip and breathed out in satisfaction.

 

“So…are we ready to go now?” Changmin glanced at him. Jaejoong answered with a hum.

 

“Let me throw these first…” Changmin grabbed the empty cup from Jaejoong along with the paper bag which contains his work clothes. He helped to throw them into the dustbin and rushed back to the car.

 

*************************

 

With the window fully rolled down; Jaejoong rested the arm above it letting the winds blew straight to his face. He wasn’t talking much and Changmin just let him be in that way for as long as he wanna be while he’s just driving.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be happy? You finally able to get rid your boss’s filthy hands off you” Changmin spoke at last; breaking the silence in between them.

 

“I don’t know if it’s worth to celebrate…I’ve been running in a circle, Changmin-ah…and I’m getting sick of it…I just want to be out of this kind of life…”

 

“Then why don’t you?”

 

Jaejoong averted his gaze from the view outside to look at Changmin.

 

“Even if I want to; I couldn’t find a door to exit…a door that can connect me to a different lifestyle…”

 

Changmin kept his mouth shut as he’s falling deeply into his thought.

 

“But I can’t depend on you forever; Changmin-ah…I have to find a job…” Jaejoong said while picking onto his lips. He winced when he’s accidentally touching on the bruise part.

 

“Here…this might help to cheer you up…” Jaejoong looked up and saw a flight ticket in Changmin’s hand.

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly. The ticket’s now changing its place into his hand.

 

“I know you won’t accept any helps from me…but I still want to do something…”

 

“It’s fully sponsored; so you have nothing to worry about…go enjoy yourself, let it all out… and come back here with a new you…ready to accept any challenge and don’t give a damn with what other people think…”

 

Jaejoong examined the ticket flight inside his hand and then glanced at Changmin. His mouth curved into a smile.

 

‘Well maybe there’s a way out…’ That’s what Jaejoong thought. He just needs someone to show him and Changmin performed his responsibility very well.

 

It’s time for him to say goodbye to hell.

 

***************************************************************

 

Preview for the next chapter: “Say Hello to Heaven”

 

Jaejoong let himself go wild and indulge himself in the freedom at a foreign place. Every minute feels like he’s in the heaven. But the real heaven to him is in the hand of someone else.

 

Jaejoong : "Life is full of unexpected events and surprises. And the turning point of my life lay in the hand of a man and a ring? *thinking pose* Hmmm…interesting…"

 

~Stay tuned for the next chapter~ ^^

 

***************************************************************

A/N: I hope it’s not that bad *cross my fingers* Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~it would be  much better if you can drop the comments and tell me what you think...reading your comments give me the strength and they inspire me to improve where I lack... thanks^^