Chapter 09

MIA

When Ji Eun started waking up she felt warm and secured - like she had slept for ages. She snuggled in the warmth surrounding her and buried her head in her pi…low? The girl cracked one of her eyes open and looked at what she was laying. Apparently it was someone’s flat chest. At the realization she snapped and stood immediately trying to hold back a yelp behind her hand. The figure grunted and rolled on the bed, wrapping one of his arms around her tiny waist and pulling her closer. Ji Eun yelped at the action unable to hide it this time and the figure opened his eyes. He looked at her trough half lidded eyes and smiled.

“So, you’re up?” he asked, burring his head in the pillow again.

“D-Deh…” she said and looked at him weirdly. Then she poked his cheek and the boy stirred scrunching his eyebrows.

“Yah!” he shouted and lifted himself on his elbows, looking at Ji Eun with his still sleeping face. “Don’t poke me.” At the last the boy pouted and shrank his eyes.

“Who are you again?” Ji Eun asked blinking several times.

“Kim Jonghyun. The guy you refused to let go no matter what after you fall asleep. So I was stuck here sleeping next to you.” Answered Jonghyun and plopped again on the pillow. “I haven’t slept so much in a month!” he grunted again burring his head in the pillow. When he saw Ji Eun sitting there and staring at him he grabbed her head and pushed her to lie down again. “Please lie down a little more~ I wanna sleep!” the boy murmured and closed his eyes.

Ji Eun complied and stayed on the bed staring at the boy’s face. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Little breaths leaving his lips… This is the first time that Ji Eun noticed that Jonghyun’s lips were curved a little upwards at the ends, maybe because he was always scowling that she never noticed it before. And her Jonghyun was always smiling so… At the thoughts of him her eyes started watering again and she laid on her back, facing the ceiling. She covered her face with her hand and hiccupped softly.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around her waist again and pulled her closer. Jonghyun buried her head in his chest and hugged her tightly.

“Just today I’m going to be nice. So take advantage of it.” He whispered in her ear and buried his head in her shoulder. At the sudden warmness Ji Eun’s body gave up on her and started sobbing again, clutching to the boy’s shirt. This time the girl didn’t cry till she fall asleep, but till there were no more tears in her eyes left for shedding.

“Feeling better?” suddenly Jonghyun’s low voice resonated trough her body.

“D-deh… a little.” She answered hiding her flushing face.In every Jonghyun there is a part of the others. The worlds echoed in her head. No… she couldn’t think that way. She loved her Jonghyun, right? This one was not him… this one was only nice, because he found that her best friend is dead… right? He hated her… But why? And then the words from his birthday echoed in her head. You won’t remember anyway…  “Why do you hate me?” Ji Eun suddenly asked looking up to the boy. He made a distasteful face and sighed.

“Seriously?... You had to ask now?!” he suddenly grumbled and released her, sitting up in a flash. When he looked at her again his gaze was fierce and angry. “I try to be nice to you, comforting you and you just had to ruin it, right?” he snarled and stood up.

Ji Eun followed him in a flash, wanting to know what exactly happened. He snapped all of a sudden… was he hiding something?

“YAH!” she yelled and grabbed his upper arm pulling him a little back, as much as she could. “You’re hiding something, right? Tell me!”

“None of your business!” Jonghyun shout back. 

“You said I won’t remember, so apparently it is! What do I not remember?!” Ji Eun insisted going after him, completely ignoring the two managers at the living room. “YAH! Kim Jonghyun!”

“I SAID IT’S NONE OF YOU BUSINESS!” the boy yelled scaring the solo singer and making her step a few steps back. “Just leave me alone. After this is finished I won’t see you that much anyway. Don’t bother yourself.”

With that he left. His manager leaving shortly after him.

“Ji Eunnie?” came Marry’s voice behind Ji Eun. The girl turned around and sighed.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be… And today’s shooting will be held tomorrow, but the place is different this time. It’s at a pool.”

“A pool?” gasped Ji Eun. “You’re kidding, right?” Marry sent her a sad smile and that’s when Ji Eun knew she wasn’t kidding… Just perfect. Managing an angry Jonghyun and her fear of water was gonna be really fun!

 

***

Hey~ here's the new update.

So nothing to comment this time with the story, only to anncounce that I'm starting my first male-x-male fanfic~ ^^ find it ->here<-

I may start ot along with this one or after I finish this one I'm not too sure. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story~ ^^