Chapter 06

MIA

The crew reached the X hotel and everyone headed to the bar, which was reserved for the party. When the doors opened and Jonghyun entered everyone cheered the boy and all his friends gathered around him. He smiled truthfully and Ji Eun felt like he was the other Jonghyun she knows… well he wasn’t. The boy was rounded by everyone from his company, by some of his other friends and by his band mates that were the closes to him and were suffocating him in a tight hug. Ji Eun was just about to get lost in the huge crowd remaining but Heechul approached her, excluding himself from the SM crowd, and reached for Ji Eun.

“IU-shi! How’re ya doing?” he asked smiling and throwing one of his arms around her shoulder.

“I’m fine.” The girl answered smiling and having no idea how to handle this situation. She was not that familiar with Kim Heechul.

“That’s cool. Hey, Eunhyuk! Look who’s here!” then the guy shouted to one of his band mates, instantly grabbing his attention. Hopefully for her they were not that close to her and she could slip away from them somehow. Besides IU’s diaries were really detailed. So the rapper and dancer of Super Junior skipped to her and gave her a bear hug saying how he missed her and how he haven’t seen her in ages (that can be counted as correct).

“So you’re working with our Jonghyun?” Eunhyuk started and smiled widely at her. At the statement Ji Eun only nodded and forced a smile. “We know he has a hard temper, but please bear with it.”

“If I don’t listen to him the work is really easy.” Stated Ji Eun and smiled at the laughs the both of the other boys let out. But after earning a glare from the birthday boy, who may actually have heard their conversation, Ji Eun excused herself from the two’s company and left to hide somewhere deeper in the club.

 

For her good there was no underage limit for the alcohol and she thought that if maybe she get herself drunk no one will bug her and she can go and sleep. But she had to hide somewhere to get drunk, because everyone was stopping her from drinking. So Ji Eun sneaked to the terrace of the club, that was on the third floor just for information, she rested her back on the wall and gulped hard from the whiskey she managed to order, before she get here. Well she coughed a little but that didn’t stop her. She wanted to get drunk and get away from here. She tried to drink one huge gulp again but someone grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

“What do you think you’re doing?” asked Jonghyun in a low and deep voice.

“Can’t you tell? I’m trying to get drunk.”

“And why if I may ask?”

“So I can get out of here and stop bothering you.” At her statement Jonghyun scoffed and pulled Ji Eun’s cup away from her, drinking it in one go. Then he slipped on the wall next to her and gazed at the stars. “You think I can’t get another cup?”

“Sit down.”

“What?”

“Just sit down already.” He ordered and pulled her hand, making her sit down and as soon as she was seated the boy rested his head on her shoulder. “My head is dizzy. Stay like this.”

“Am I your slave to order me around?” asked the girl attempting to stand up, but Jonghyun grabbed her shoulder pushing her down again.

“It’s my birthday. Do as I say for tonight.” He stated and rested his head again on her shoulder.

“It’s past midnight.” Corrected him Ji Eun.

“The sun still hasn’t rose up.” Answered Jonghyun and closed his eyes.

“I should make you drunk for every shooting. You look so sweet like that.” Chuckled to herself Ji Eun and looked at the boy, whose chin was rested on her shoulder and was now looking at her.

“Do I?” he asked smiling. “Well I maybe am… I am a little jaded after all.” Then all of a sudden he stood up. “Do you wanna run away from here?” he asked offering Ji Eun his hand smiling. At that very moment this arrogant and messed up person sounded and looked exactly like her Jonghyun – all smiley and polite. This was not an opportunity that Ji Eun would miss so she took his hand and let him lead her.

Minutes later they were in his apartment room, Jonghyun giving Ji Eun a glass and holding up a bottle of wine.

“Let’s celebrate.” He stated smiling and plopping on the bed next to her, trying to open the bottle.

“What?”

“My birthday, babo.” He smiled again and looked at her.

“Why with me?”

“You ask too many questions!” the boy pouted and started opening the bottle again. “Besides, you won’t remember anyway.”

“What?”

“Nothing. If I say I want to celebrate with you, you will obey, because I’m a birthday boy!” the boy stated smiling and holding the opened bottle up. He poured the both of them full cups of wine and picked up his glass, taking a big gulp from it. Well, what did Ji Eun had to lose.

 

Half an hour later both of them were drunk beyond knowing and were laughing like crazy. Ji Eun laid on the bed trying to take her breath staring at the ceiling. When she stopped she figured that Jonghyun was silenced from a while and she looked at him, still lying on the bed.

“What?”, she asked giggling and looking at the boy. He crawled next to her and laid there staring at her eyes. There was something in his that she couldn’t read, but when he reached his hand to outline her face she didn’t even budge to think about it. His hands were soft and warm and when they stopped at her cheek she didn’t even think about it because she was too lost in Jonghyun’s eyes. And like that without any words or thoughts both of them kissed. His lips were soft with sweet-bitter taste, probably from the wine. But Ji Eun didn’t push him away. Deep inside of her she knew this was bad, but right now she knew she wanted him. She could always blame the alcohol later; all that mattered was what was happening right now. And right now both of them were kissing, Jonghyun moving a top of the fragile girl trailing her neck and shoulders with his arm, kissing gently her eyes and cheeks.

But later that gentle game turned more passionate and hands were roaming both bodies, throwing clothes aside; kisses were placed everywhere possible, and all that could be heard were pants, moans and groans. And only pleasure was spreading trough both bodies – no sight of guilt, worry, nothing that could make them stop and tell them this was not right… And that’s how later both bodies fell asleep entangled together. Because nothing was wrong at that moment and both felt they were in place.

 

***

So... yea I don't have much to say this time around ^^'

Except to announce that from today onwards I'm successfully graduated high school girl (^-^)/ yay!

Oh and Choi_Minju-Nikka thank you for always commenting ^^ makes me happy a lot

vickycupcakey thank you too for commenting I hope you like the fic ^^

Well the next chapter you will understand more ^^ but let me just say that the Jonghyun Ji Eun knows and the one she's facing now are two different persons ^^