Happy Birthday

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiden POV:

"So does January 4th sound good?" Sunny asked. I nodded. I looked around and saw that some of the artists disappeared.

"We're going to Lotte World...is that good for you?"

"...Yeah...I think I'm going to leave now...I'll see you soon."

I got up from where I was sitting and left. I was walking toward the door when a group of people shouted,

"Happy Birthday Aiden Liu!"

I stopped in my tracks and tensed up.

Happy Birthday? What's there to be happy about? Every year you just get older...what's the point in celebrating? 

"Aiden," Sooyoung said as he put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Get away." "Just calm down," He said, "I know this hurts but just for now...please."

"How do you expect me to get calm when I already am?" I asked as I turned to face him, "Now shut up they're coming over here." 

He closed his mouth and faced the direction they were all coming from.

"Make a wish Aiden Hyung," The boy named Kai said smiling. 

I blew out the candles without thinking. 

"Thank you for this...event...I need to get going now." I turned and walked out the door.

Happy ing Birthday to me...

 

Next day

 I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I turned it off and looked at the time. 6 AM. Let's get this day overwith.

I put on my suit jacket and grabbed the keys to my car. I went down to the garage. I can tell this day will be slow and long already.

 

After discussing with Lee Sooman I started going down. I passed by one of the practice rooms and heard music blasting. I turned back around and saw Sooyoung standing in front of me.

"What the hell?"

"What?" He asked as he put a potato chip into his mouth. 

"When the did you get here?" I asked, "And how'd you get over to me so silently?"

"Well I just got here now and are you saying I'm loud?"

"Yes I am...what are you doing here anyways?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Oh Sunny told me to come to her practice," He said, "We should go in."

"We?"

"Yes 'we' now shut up and let's go," He said and dragged me into the room.

 

Jessica POV: 

We were taking a break from out practice. I heard the door open.

"Oh hey Sooyoung Oppa," I said and looked up to see him with...AIDEN?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

"H-hi Aiden Oppa," I stuttered.

He waved to me. "So why'd you bring me here?"

"Interact with people," Sooyoung said and looked at me, "Here talk to Jessica."

Before I was able to say anything he pushed him toward me and ran to Sunny.

Choi Sooyoung...you're so dead later.

"Jessica-ssi?"

"Huh? I'm sorry...did you say anything?" I asked. I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"No...are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah I am...why?" 

"Your face is all red."

Crap...I'm blushing...really?

"It's just that I've been...practicing," I said quickly.

He didn't say anything back. He just nodded.

Oh my...his lips. I wonder if he has abs...he looks buff and fit. BYUNSICA MODE TURN OFF NOW! N. O. W NOW!!

"Well...I'll see you on the 4th," He said.

"Yeah..see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter