Nightmare

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics will be thoughts. 

 

"Where are you!" The man shouted as he ran down the white corridors. Opening each door seeing if his girlfriend is in there. 

"Look harder and you'll see where she is," A menacing voice said. He looked around to see who said that. He looked at the last door. 

Could she be in here? I hope she is. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Looking inside he saw his girlfriend's....deceased body. 

He wanted to scream but nothing came out. 

"Wake up!" A voice shouted. He looked around in fear. "Who the hell did this to you?" He asked in anger.

Aiden POV: 

I bolted up in my bed and saw Yuri with a bucket of water.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, "Why the hell are you holding a bucket?" 

"You weren't waking up," He said, "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine so stop worrying over nothing." I looked at my clock. "I'm going to go to work now...don't forget about the meeting."

He nodded and I dragged my feet to the bathroom to get ready.

 

I made my way up to Lee Sooman's office at the SM building. He wants to work with Liu Enterprise...we'll see how this turns out.

I looked over and signed the contract. "We'll start working tomorrow," I said, "If that's fine with you."

"Well I planned a celebration party so you could meet all the artists," He said, "We will work after that." I nodded. 

"Well Mr. Lee-"

"Just call me Sooman." 

"Sooman, I look forward to working with you," I said and forced a smile, "Just call me and tell when this party will be." 

We shook hands and I left his off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter