Mystery Man

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:

"Jess Unnie!" I smiled widely. "Krystal, you're here," I said, "You seem extra happy today, what's the deal?"

"I got a boyfriend," She said smiling. "Oh, my little baby cousin has a boyfriend now?" I exclaimed and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie...can't....breathe." I let go of her and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just happy for you." 

"I can tell," She said laughing. "So when am I going to meet this boyfriend of yours?" I asked elbowing her. 

I noticed her blushing. "Soon. You'll meet him soon." I smiled. 

"Can't wait! I have to go now. I"ll see you later. MWAH!" I pecked her cheek and ran away.

 

I woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Soojung," I whispered. 

"Jessica?" I looked over and saw Yuri at the door. "Oppa."

He walked to the side of the bed and gave me the rose on the table next to me. 

"Aiden brought this for you last night," He said. I faintly smiled. 

Now I understand your pain Aiden.

I set the flower down and looked up at Yuri. 

"Thank you." He looked confused. "What are you thanking me for?" He asked. 

"For helping me remember," I said, "I can understand Aiden Oppa. I can help him." 

"Do...do you like him?" He asked. I closed my eyes and nodded. "I'm in love with him," I said opening my eyes. He smiled.

"That's great." I smiled back at him. 

"Uh...I'll get going now," He said, "I think you want to rest." 

"No wait. I want you to stay," I said," I want someone to talk to." He smiled at me. 

"Alright, I'll stay."

 

Yuri POV:

So she likes him. My heart...hurts. I don't understand. I thought it was only for the moment. Am I in love? My heart always seems to skip a beat when I see her. What's wrong with me?

"Oppa," She said breaking my train of thought. "Huh? Oh did you say something?" I asked looking down at her. 

"I asked how long you knew Sooyoung and Aiden Oppa." I thought for a moment before responding. 

"Well Sooyoung was an old childhood friend who I reunited with during middle school and Aiden and I were friends since we were 10." 

"Dang...that's a long time," She said. I chuckled.

"Yeah 14 long years of being friends." 

"Has he always been like this?" I knew what she meant.

"No, he was the happiest and dorkiest person I knew other than Sooyoung. He's been like this for about 4 years. Before he was all smiles, now...he's jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter