Warning

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV:

 

 

It was 11 PM and we were getting finished up at work. I walked into Aiden's office and saw it was empty.

 

 

"Where's Aiden?" I asked approaching Sooyoung. "I saw him go outside a few minutes ago to get some fresh air. He hasn't come back."

My eyes widened. 

"Come with me. Now." We walked to the security room and looked at all the security cameras. 

He showed up in none of them. I cursed under my breath.

"Let's go outside and look for him," Sooyoung said, "He shouldn't have gone far." 

 

 

"Aiden," I called out. Sooyoung put his hand on my shoulder and pointed somewhere. "Look." 

I saw a group of men beating something by Aiden's car. Running over I pushed the men back and saw Aiden on the ground, bloody and beaten up. 

"Get out of here!" I shouted angrily. "Get out of our ing way so we can teach this a lesson," One retorted. I balled up my fist and struck the man on the jaw. He fell to the ground.

"Get out now." I glared at all of them. The men all ran off. 

Sooyoung lifted Aiden up. "I'll take him home, you should call a private doctor." 

 

 

Aiden POV:

 

I woke up feeling pain in my head. I reached up and felt bandages. "What the hell?" I muttered. I heard a small gasp from the door. Looking up I saw Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon?" I asked. Her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god Oppa," She said. I quickly got out of bed and approached her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She suddenly hugged me. 

 

"You're okay now. Please don't let this happen again," She said as her tears wet my shirt. I slowly wrapped my arms around her now knowing what she was talking about. "It won't happen again," I said, "I'm sorry."

 

 

Author POV:

 

"Damn it," Jongin said angrily, "Why the is he still alive?" 

 

"The people you hired last night ran away sir," His servant responded. Jongin messed his hair up and pointed to his servant.

"Find them all and bring them here." The crazed look he had in his eyes disappeared and was replaced with rage. "Bring them here and lock them in the cellar," He said gritting his teeth.

 

"Yes sir." His servant ran out to get the order done so he wasn't punished.

 

*  *  *

 

Taeyeon and Aiden were sitting side by side on the couch downstairs watching the TV.

 

"What was my condition last night?" He asked as he spooned cereal into his mouth. "Yuri told me you were all bloodied up and bruised," She said sadly, "A doctor came and fixed you up."

He faintly smiled. "Was I out?" 

"Only until this afternoon." He looked at her. She smiled at him. 

"You should smile more, you look pretty when you do," He said putting down the bowl onto the small coffee table in front of them.

Her cheeks turned to a light red color. He smiled and pat her head gently. The sight of his smile made her heart beat faster. No one has seen him even lift a corner of his mouth ever since they started working together. 

 

 

"You can go if you want," He said standing up to put the bowl away, "I'll be able to handle myself."

Taeyeon quickly shook her head. "Do you know how bad you got hurt?" He lifted his arm to stretch but stopped immediately because of the pain.

"You made your point clear," He groaned and walked back to the couch. She laughed as he sat down.

 

"I'm going to leave for my schedule later thought I don't know who's going to come but for now I'm staying." He nodded and they watched TV in silence

 

*  *  *<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter