Dream

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg I found the perfect song for this fic XD

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzwpSB0QgI

Aiden POV:

I was walking around a huge, beautiful garden. This place seems familiar...what is it? I feel like I came here with...

"Aiden Oppa!" I turned in my spot and saw Krystal running toward me. I felt my lips forming into a smile. "Krystal." She ran into my open arms and hugged me. I couldn't believe it...she's here.

"I missed you," She said. "I missed you too princess." I gently kissed the top of her head. She smiled at me. God...I missed her smile so much. She let go of me and slipped her hand into mine. 

"Let's walk around," She said in a cute tone. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. "Anything you want," I said. She giggled and pulled me forward. 

 

It was silent between us. It was a good silence...this moment was perfect. As long as I'm with her...I'm good.

 

We were walking along the rows of flowers when she stopped walking. "Krystal baby, what's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone. She cupped my cheeks and crashed her lips onto mine. I missed her touch, her scent, her kisses...everything. She slowly pulled away. I noticed tears running down her cheek. 

"Krystal, why are you crying?" I asked as I gently wiped her tears away. "I-I have to go," She said and ran off. "Krystal, wait!" I started running after her. The garden disappeared and I was at the Han River now. I looked to my right side and saw her killer.

"You." He smirked and pointed his gun at me. "All you're suffering will end soon," He said and shot me. 

 

I woke up trembling. 

Why the hell am I in a hospital?

"Oh, you're up," Yuri said walking in, "I'll go get the doctor." "Wait...why am I here?" I asked. "You out in the rain yesterday," He said, "I'll be back."  He left the room to go get the doctor. I ran my hand through my short hair and sighed. 

It was all just a dream.

 

Jessica POV: 

I was about to open the door leading into his hospital room when he opened it. 

"Oh oppa," I said. He looked down at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked after staring at me for a few seconds.

"I came here to check if you were alright," I said. "Alone?" I slowly nodded my head. He looked to the left and right. 

"Come on let's go." He grabbed my hand and we ran out.

 

"Why did you do that?" I asked as soon as we came outside. "I didn't want you getting into trouble in there. People can assume things...and it'll all turn o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter