The party

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV:

Finally the day has come. It was January 1 the day of the party, his birthday, and....her death anniversary. 

"Krystal," I said talking to grave in front of me, "Please help Sooyoung and I find Aiden some peace of mind...and happiness." 

 

-Party-

He was sitting alone at one of the tables drinking some water. I noticed he was wearing everything black...no tie just a bit opened at the top. 

"Yo Aiden," Sooyoung said walking up to him. I followed after him and smiled to Aiden.

"Happy Birthday," I said to him. He looked at the both of us. We didn't say anything for a while until Aiden finally spoke.

"Thanks...but don't remind me...please." I sighed and went to get drinks for Sooyoung and I. 

 

"Don't you think this party is a little bit too much for him?" Sooyoung asked.

"What do you mean too much?" I asked as I took a sip of the beer.

"He hasn't gone out since...you know," He said, "So...interacting with other people will kind of be awkward."

"It's Aiden...he'll make sure it won't be awkward...so there's really nothing to fret about."

He just nodded and I continued drinking as I watched him staring blankly at the floor.

 

"What are we going to do?" Sooyoung asked. I shrugged in response and noticed that Aiden was gone.

"Where the hell did he go?" I asked. 

Sooyoung looked over and his eyes went wide.

"," We both said and started searching for him. 
 

 

Aiden POV:

Another new year...let's start it off as always. I should be in a good mood....but I can't...it's hard and it just isn't possible. I got out my suit jacket from my closet. At least I'll be distracted. I grabbed my car keys from the counter and went to my car. 

"I can handle this," I said to myself and started the car, "I can handle it."

 

-Party-

I looked at the large building and sighed.

Do I really have to go? Damn it...

I hesitated a bit before going inside the building.

 

I was greeted my Mr. Lee Sooman himself. I forced out  a smile. 

"Hello Aiden," He said smiling and stuck his hand out. I shook it and he put his hand on my shoulder. 

"I want you to meet our girl groups first." I nodded and he led me to a large group of girls. The only one I was able to identify was Sunny.

"Hi Aiden," She said. I nodded to her.

"This is our girl group SNSD," He said, "I know you know Sunny already so why don't you girls introduce yourselves?"  

"Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon," The short girl said, "I'm the leader of SNSD."

She looks...familiar. Where have I seen this girl? I feel like...she's the girl I knocked down wasn't she?

"I'm Jessica Jung," Another girl said. Is she blushing?

All the members told me what their names were...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter