Pain

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae POV:

"What?!" I exclaimed, "No, no, no. This is not happening." I grabbed out my phone and dialed Sooyoung's number.

"Hello," He said. "What's Aiden's address?" I asked frantically. 

"Whoa hyung, calm down. Why do you need his address?" I tightened my grip on the phone. "I can't say," I said. 

He didn't respond. "Hello? Sooyoung?" "I can't give it to you if you don't have a reason," He said, "I'm going to-"

"Wait don't hang up!" I shouted. I took a deep breath in and decided to tell him. "Ok he's in danger. Aiden's in danger right now." 

"What are you talking about?" Sooyoung asked in a confused tone. "I'll explain to you later," I said, "Please give me his address." 

"Don't tell him I was the one who gave it to you," He said after a moment of silence. "Thank you Sooyoung. Thank you so much." 

 

"Aiden?" I knocked on the door loudly. "Open the door." I heard the sound of the door unlocking. He opened it slightly. 

"Why are you here?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I need to tell you something. Please let me in," I said.

"Who the hell told you where I lived?" "Let me in and I'll explaing everything." 

"Just tell me out here," He said looking at me straight in the eye. I sighed in frustration.

"God damn it Aiden. I understand you hate me okay? I'm just trying to protect you." He scoffed. "Protect me? From what? You've caused me a lot of pain and you claim that you're protecting me?" 

"Aiden I-" "No, I've had enough of you. Leave," He cut off. I stuck my foot in the door before he closed it all the way. 

"Aiden just ing listen to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter