Telling Them

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aiden POV

 

 

 

"Jongin...here he is. It says he's been arrested before but got released due to some mental disorders. Says he's cured now."

 

"T-thank you." I slowly walked back to where they were.

 

 

"So what did he say?" Yuri asked curiously. "Jongin had mental disorders," I said, "They said he's alright now but I don't believe it." I ran my hand through my hair as I let out a sigh. 

"God this is even worse than I thought. I-I need to tell them now."

 

"Well first we need to get you out of your house since he knows where you live." I quickly nodded. "But where do I go?"

"My place," Yuri volunteered. "Okay..." He looked up at the clock in the station.

 

 

"We should go and get your stuff," He said, "We'll help." I glanced over at Donghae and Sooyoung. They gave me a reassuring smile.

"We're here for you little brother," Donghae said as he gently squeezed my shoulder. All I could do was smile at what he said.

 

 

 

I hope to god nobody gets hurt.

 

 

 

 

All the necessary things were at Yuri's house now." I looked into the house that I lived in for years...the one that we lived in. All the memories we had in this house replayed in my head.

 

"Good bye for now," I mumbled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Are you okay now?" 

 

"I'm fine Taeyeon," I said, "Could you and Jessica come by to Yuri's apartment. I'll text you the address."

"Okay we'll be there then." I hung up and quickly texted the address before making my way there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're telling them today?" Yuri asked following me into the room I was going to use. I nodded.

 

"I..I...how should I tell them? I can't just say 'By the way you're being hunted down by some loon'." I sighed heavily. "I don't want them to freak out about this."

"I'll help you explain," He said putting a hand on my shoulder, "Just rest a little, you need it. I'll tell you when they're here." He turned to leave me alone in the room.

"Wait Yuri." He pivoted in his spot and looked at me. "What is it?"

 

"I really can't thank you enough for letting me stay here. Even though you know the risks of this situation..." He smiled and pat my back.

"Isn't this something that friends would do for each other? Sooyoung would have done the same but you know...he lives with Sunny and all."

"I understand," I said smiling, "Thank you Yuri...for helping me and for being my friend."

"Thanks for being my friend too. Now you get rest before we talk to them." I nodded and he left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

"Welcome," Yuri said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter