Happy Couple

Lone House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung POV:

"Sunny Bunny!" I shouted running to my one and only love.

"Shikshin Oppa!" She said with aegyo, "I heard you're working with our company now." I nodded happily.

"It's all true," I said smiling, "We get to see each other more often now, I don't really have to worry about other guys with you, I can...I can watch over you and we won't-"

She kissed me. "I'm excited too oppa but think about Aiden oppa," She said, "Some of her best friends work here too."

I frowned. Aiden Liu...where did all your happiness go? 

"Well....Yul and I are going to help him not think about her so it'll be no problem," I said.

"What about when we're working? He'll see them for sure." I thought for a moment. She does have a good point.

"Help...you can help us right?" I asked pouting.

"Stop you know I get weak when you do that," She said. I smiled widely.

"In my book that's a yes," I said, "I need to go now I'll see you later bunny." I pecked her lips and left to talk with the Black Pearl. 

 

Yuri POV: 

The day of the celebration was getting closer and closer. It was December 27. 

I was sitting at the desk in my office going over some work when there was knock on the door. Must be Sooyoung. 

"Get in here Soo," I said and got up from the desk. 

"Sunny said she'll try and help us." 

"That's great," I said, "But...Aiden is going to see them at the party...Lee Sooman wants him to meet every artist." 

"Well...he will have to see them sooner or later," Sooyoung said fidgeting with his thumbs, "Maybe we can take him away before he sees them." 

"Let's try that," I said, "But it'll be weird if we continue to follow him."

"Before meeting the artists...maybe we could take him and get him drunk."

"I don't know what drunk Aiden is like," I said, "So I'd rather not."

I sighed and went back behind the desk. "You should get back to your office," I said, "We'll discuss more about this later." 

"Alright see you later."

He closed the door behind him and left. I sank down in my chair and ran my hand through my hair. What in the world is going to make you the old Aiden again? Everyone misses seeing that side of you. "Aiden Liu," I said, "Come back to us."

Aiden POV: 

I reached for my charging phone on the bedstand. I called my secretary Ailee.

"Ailee, could you cancel all my appointments for today?" 

"Yes, is there anything wrong sir?" She asked. 

"No I just need rest," I said, "Why don't you take a rest today too after cancelling?"

"Thank you sir and I'll make sure to clear your schedule," She said and hung up. 

I stayed in my bed for a while. What has my life come to? I stuff my days with work and I never had a break. I used to take days off a lot when she was still here. I slowly sat up and went to the bathroom to wash up. 

Might as well make food for myself if I want to stay awake. 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some fruit and got out the blender. I cut up the strawberries and bananas and blended them together to make a smoothie. I grabbed a cup and drank  it down. 

"What to do?"

Sunny POV:

What to do...what to do? 

My whole group was at the practice room rehearsing our song.

"Taeyeon," I said. She didn't say anything. 

"Taeyeon," I said again a little louder. Again she remained silent.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!" I shouted and smacked her arm.

"Ah...why is everyone hitting me?" She asked rubbing the place I hit, "What is it?"

"Party," I said, "January 1."

"I am aware of that...Hyo already told me." 

"Tae, you got to stop being in a corner listening to ballads." 

"If only I could see him again," She mumbled.

"See who?" I asked.

"Nothing," She said, "Uhh you guys lets do the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter