*UPDATE*

And There You Were

Taeyeon opens her eyes and looks around to see that she was in a giant white room. Her head felt a bit heavy as if she was drunk on something. She staggared around wondering where she was or how she got here. Last thing she remembered was waiting at the subway for Yuri to arrive. She took a few steps towards the white emptiness and could have sworn she was in a similar place like this before.

 

Taeyeon: Hello? Is anybody here? Did I die?

 

Taeyeon walks around aimlessly alone. She was getting a bit worried. The sound of a door creaking open awoken Taeyeon's ears of silence and turned around to see a familiar person walking towards her with a smile.

 

Stranger: Hello again Taeyeon. We meet again. I'm hoping you still remember me?

 

Taeyeon studies the stranger's face for a few seconds. They seemed familiar and it felt like they met before. Maybe in a past life. As she was getting lost in thought, a sharp pain stabbed the back of her head. She grabbed the back of her skull in pain as strange memories of her being in a room with Yuri, Tiffany, and Jessica began playing in her mind. She began to remember Tiffany acting all cute towards her and remembered seeing Yuri being all sweet to Jessica. She could barely remember another person there who had a stupid grin on their face. That was when it hit her.

 

Taeyeon: Taishi! *Taeyeon runs at full speed and embraces the author in a big hug* Oh my god! I remember you now! I can't believe I've forgotten all about you.

 

Taishi: It's okay Taeyeon. I kind of had to wipe out your memories back then in order for the story to progress without any problems.

 

Taeyeon: Hmm? What story?

 

*Taishi forgot Taeyeon was still oblivious about the fictional world created so the author changes the subject quickly*

 

Taishi: Anyways! I brought you here because I needed to apologized to you and the readers about my hiatus again.

 

Taeyeon: Hiatus? Did something happen?

 

Taishi: Why actually yes, something good did happen a few days ago.

 

*magic party poppers pop out of thin air and a banner reading CONGRATULATIONS is spread in mid air*

 

Taishi: I was accepted to a job in Hawaii and have been EXTREMELY busy looking for an apartment, buying furniture, and getting paperwork done for work.

 

Taeyeon: Wow! Congrats Taishi! If Yuri was here, I'm sure she'd be happy for you too!

 

Taishi: Well thanks Taeyeon. I just wanted to let you and the readers know that And There You Were is still going to be written and will try my best update the next chapter as soon as I can. I also wanted to apologize again to the readers for not being able to update as often as I wanted to.

 

Taeyeon: So... what does that mean for now?

 

*Taishi puts on sunglasses and pulls out a silver stick with a red light on top*

 

Taishi: It means I'm gonna continue writing about your world and you can go on and enjoy your romantic date with Yuri!

 

Taeyeon: I'm not going on a date with Yuri! We're just friends! We're just gonna hang out!

 

Taishi: Yeah, I'm sure TIffany would agree on that as well.

 

Taeyeon: Huh?

 

Taishi: Well everyone, this was just a quick update. I humbly thank you for being so patient with me. I really don't deserve it. *bows very low* I hope everyone enjoys the next chapter soon!

 

*Taishi holds the stick in front of Taeyeon's eyes and the Taeyeon's eyes opened wider when she realized she forgot to ask the author a question*

 

Taeyeon: Wait Taishi! I still don't know your real name!

 

*BIG FLASH OF LIGHT*