Welcome Back

And There You Were

It was another Friday afternoon at Taeyeon’s new school. Taeyeon sat with her cardboard tasting dosirak on top of the school roof since there were too many people in the classroom; it was better than the past few days of spending her lunch break in the girl’s bathroom and remaining silent whenever she heard somebody enter. With everything going on, she thought it would be best to enjoy her lunch in solitude and there was no other secluded place on campus except the roof. It was almost a week ago since Taeyeon was released from the hospital and had her little escapade with Tiffany. The memory was still fresh in her mind and she tried as hard as she could to shake away the thought, but she could still feel Tiffany’s generous s in the palm of her hands.

 

When Taeyeon went to school that Monday morning, she was expecting more judging glares and those bullies to try jumping her again. Instead when she went to her locker, everyone wasn’t even paying attention to her. Some of them even said a friendly good morning as they passed her by. Turns out that the video of her crying in the locker and professing she was gay didn’t seem real to most people. Many students believed that the mushroom probably tortured the poor girl and forced her to say those things. It was nice to see that even the teachers were on Taeyeon’s side and were trying to dispel the “rumor” that she was gay. Of course there were still a few students who still believed Taeyeon was a heathen. With that in mind, she chose to sit on the roof and chew on what she believed to be chicken or sausage.

 

It was actually nice to be on the roof during lunch time. Through the chain link fence she could see the Han River stretch throughout the city and the bustling of cars as they passed by. To be under such clear blue skies and breathing in fresh air was such a joy for the young girl. But looking at the clouds drift by, Taeyeon wished that Yuri was next to her looking at the sky. During the entire week Taeyeon was still trying to contact Yuri but it seemed that the missing girl’s phone was off. There was nobody in her home and her neighbors didn’t have a clue where she was. The thought of Yuri in a hospital with broken bones made Taeyeon’s heart quiver with worry.

 

While she was stressing over her friend, the week was also a bit calm since Taeyeon didn’t bump into Tiffany or Jessica at school or on her way home. If she was to see Tiffany again after last Saturday, she’d probably run for the hills and change her first name. Taeyeon would keep telling herself that she was just lustful of Tiffany and she didn’t have any feelings for her at all. It was normal for a girl her age to get aroused at times and Tiffany was just looking good at the time.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she covered her still full lunch and tossed it to the ground. She pulled out a small bag of jellies from her pocket and popped a few of the strawberry flavored candies in , savoring the sweet flavor and the chewy texture. She sluggishly got up and stuck out her chest so that she could get a nice stretch out. Even though she was in a new place, she was still somewhat alone without Yuri and it made her feel isolated. She could try to make new friends with her classmates, but her inner introvert would create the worst possible scenario in her head and she would automatically give up on that idea. In actuality she really wanted to be loved and to love somebody. Friends would be nice, but secretly Taeyeon wished she had a girl who would stick by her no matter what and would hold her and tell her everything would be okay. It was cheesy to think about but it would been nice to have a girlfriend. Definitely not with the crazy mushroom or the rich girl who ually assaulted her. If only she could meet a normal person and just get to know them. But with Taeyeon’s fear of people judging her, there was probably a zero percent chance of that ever happening.

 

As she was lost in a daze, she heard the door to the roof entrance eerily creaked open and spat out the sweet jellies onto the concrete floor. Taeyeon was having a mini panic attack as her heart rate was beating at the speed of sound. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be here, but there was no way she was going to spend another lunch break sitting on a toilet.

 

“Oh my god, please! I’m sorry! I was just trying to get some fresh air and-”

 

Her voice stopped mid-sentence when she saw a familiar tall tanned girl with a small bandage on her cheek. Her jet black hair was as luscious as ever and it looked like she was wearing a wrist brace around her left hand. She looked to the scared girl and greeted her with a friendly smile.

 

“I was looking everywhere for you Taeng. Something in my gut told me you’d be here on the roof,” Yuri laughed while closing the door shut. “It’s been a while hasn’t it?” Yuri chuckled again in order to dispel the awkwardness in the air.

 

Taeyeon had to rub her eyes to see if they weren’t deceiving her. In front of her Yuri was standing there looking perfectly fine, aside from a few bandages and a minor bruise here and there. She was dreading her best friend to be in a body cast and her face having to go through reconstructive surgery. The way Jessica described the beat down, it sounded like the mushroom drove her sledgehammer fist into Yuri’s head and shattered her brain. But to see her friend still in one piece with that genuine smirk of hers, Taeyeon dropped her decency and sprinted towards Yuri with a wide grin on her face.

 

“Yuri!” Taeyeon squealed with delight. The small girl wanted to give her a great big hug so she jumped as high as she could and hooked her arms around Yuri’s strong neck and wrapped her legs around her waist like she was a happy koala.

 

“Woah, easy there Taeng. I’m still a bit sore from last week,” Yuri tried to explain, but didn’t complain as her hand held Taeyeon’s bottom so that she wouldn’t fall.

 

Taeyeon just snuggled her face into Yuri’s neck with glee. She bellowed Yuri’s name almost twenty times before her feet finally drifted to the ground, her arms still intertwined. “I missed you so much, Yul. I thought Tiffany might’ve crippled you or something. You could’ve at least called me or PM’d me or something.”

 

“I’m sorry Taeng. I wasn’t really a hundred percent conscious in the E.R. and I never found a chance to charge my dead cell. But anyways, I’m just happy to be back here with you.”

 

Taeyeon released her hold on Yuri and looked up to see how bad the tanned girl’s injuries were. It looked like there were signs of bruising around her eyes and cheeks, but most of the puffiness was gone and she could barely see any scars. Yuri noticed Taeyeon looked into her eyes. Suddenly Yuri bent down and held Taeyeon’s slender shoulders. Yuri twisted her head towards Taeyeon as she closed her eyes and aimed directly at her lips.

 

“Woah Yuri!” Taeyeon pushed Yuri’s shoulders with quick reflexes and jumped back in defense. Yuri looked to have awoken from a trance and was quickly apologizing with multiple deep bows.

 

“Oh my god Taeng, I’m really sorry! I don’t know what came over me. It was just nice seeing you again and the mood just felt really good right now.”

 

“Well… It’s just that after last week, I think I’ve had enough kisses for a lifetime,” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and looked to the ground in awkwardness. She turned red at the memory of locking lips with the three girls.

 

“Enough to last a lifetime? What do you mean Taeyeon? Who else kissed you? And by the way, you still need to tell me what were Jessica and the mushroom doing at your place last Saturday?”

 

Taeyeon cursed under her breath since she really wished she could avoid this topic with Yuri, but she knew that her best friend had the right to know what was going on.

 

“Well, it’s a long story.”

 

“We still got twenty minutes before lunch is over,” Yuri glanced at her cell phone. “So tell me, what did those two do to you?”

 

Taeyeon heaved a big sigh and tried to go into great detail into what happened. She talked about how Tiffany and Jessica forced her to have a slumber party for no reason and how their little game of truth or dare ended up with Jessica making out with her and Tiffany acting really out of character.

 

“Jessica kissed you during truth or dare?!” Yuri made a fist and Taeyeon saw that she was shaking a bit.

 

“Are you okay, Yuri?”

 

“Huh? Yeah, it’s just… it’s weird is all. Jessica always seems spiteful towards you, so it’s a bit of a surprise.”

 

Yuri unclenched her first and shook her head in order to clear her mind. Taeyeon continued on about how she got knocked out and ended in the emergency room with all expenses paid thanks to Jessica. She decided to leave out the part about Jessica becoming aroused with her since she noticed Yuri twitching whenever she mentioned the rich girl’s name. But then when she talked about Tiffany breaking into her home a second time, her voice trailed off as she talked about how they shared their own special kiss. Taeyeon was getting lost in her memories as she could almost feel Tiffany’s lips on her bottom lip.

 

“She kissed you again?! My god Taeyeon! I bet she just wants you to be more confused since she knows you’re gay. Did she you?! Did you call for help?! Why in the hell does she keep making out with you against your will?!”

 

Taeyeon broke away from the imaginary Tiffany and tried to explain herself while her cheeks were still flushed.

 

“No she didn’t me. It was…. She just kissed me,” Taeyeon looked away with shame.

 

“And you just stood there and took it?”

 

Taeyeon chose to not say anymore while looking to the ground as if to say there was nothing more to explain. Yuri didn’t need to know about how Taeyeon and Tiffany were enjoying each other’s fun bags and almost made it into Taeyeon’s bedroom. That’s something Taeyeon still had to think about on her own.

 

“Taeng, please tell me this is a joke,” Yuri put her hands on her hips, hoping Taeyeon would get to the punch line that would never come.

 

“I know it’s a lot to take in and believe me, I still can’t grasp it all. I feel like I had an fantasy with all the kissing and hugging, but for all the wrong reasons.”

 

Yuri just shook her head and pulled out her phone with a serious look on her face.

 

“Umm, Yuri? Who are you calling?” Taeyeon stood by, listening to the faint dial tone of Yuri’s smart phone.

 

“The police, Taeyeon. I think it’s time we get the authorities involved in this. Like, I don’t understand why we didn’t think about this in the first place. We can place a restraining order on those two first and get them arrested on multiple charges. This’ll solve everything, I know it.”

 

Yuri was anxiously waiting for someone to pick up, but with quick thinking Taeyeon jumped up to swipe the cell phone with a sloppy technique and pressed the end call button as soon as she heard a small voice saying yoboseyo.

 

“What the hell Taeng?!” Yuri was surprised, trying to retrieve her cell phone from Taeyeon who was trying her best to keep her distance.

 

“Yuri you don’t understand! We can’t call the police. No cops, no body guards, nobody!” Taeyeon glanced at the phone in fear that she might have redialed the police.

 

“Taeyeon you’re not making any sense. This is too much now and you know it. We have to call the police!”

 

Yuri tried to grab the phone away but Taeyeon continued to be defiant by turning her back towards her friend.

 

“Look can you please just let me explain?” Taeyeon tried to speak while Yuri was struggling to get her phone back. In the end Yuri threw her hands in the air and looked Taeyeon directly in the eye.

 

“Okay? Shoot. Why can’t we call the police, the only people who have the authority to throw those two idiots in prison where they belong?” Yuri said in a low, sarcastic tone. Taeyeon got her attention, but wasn’t willing to return her phone. She continued to keep a few feet of distance.

 

“I don’t know if you noticed Yuri, but Hwang and Jessica aren’t normal.”

 

“Well of course they’re insane and that’s why we need to call the police,” Yuri reached for her phone yet again but Taeyeon pulled away once more.

 

“No! Not like that. I meant like…. Okay, remember how Hwang managed to send that video of me crying in the locker?”

 

“I do remember, but I hear it’s not that much of a big deal now. But just to be safe, I’d stay clear from those overly religious kids if I were you. Some of them think you’re the devil.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head rapidly.

 

“No no no. Think about it. How the hell did Hwang get the email of every student, teacher, and worker in the school? Nobody has that type of information, yet Hwang got it easily. And do you remember how I told you she stole my permanent records? Those were private documents that listed everything about my life and she had it in her hands.”

 

“Well maybe she broke into the principal’s office when he wasn’t-”

 

“Then there was a time when Hwang and Jessica stalked us to the mall without us knowing and got us arrested. Then there was last week when I tried to call the police when those two broke into my room. Hwang actually found a way to hack into my cell phone and redirect all my calls to her phone! Now don’t tell me a normal person could’ve pulled that off.”

 

“Okay, so maybe Hwang is tech savvy, but that doesn’t mean-”

 

“Let me finish, Yuri,” Taeyeon raised her hand, trying not to raise her voice. Yuri understood and nodded, asking for continuation.

 

“With Jessica, you know she claimed to be helping me but I think we both know she has her own twisted scheme. She’s just as smart as Hwang, has giant gorilla bodyguards, and she has the power of money. For god’s sake her family owns this school and the hospitals!”

 

“And the malls,” Yuri pointed out.

 

“And on top of that, they’re both as strong as tigers! I think if they got shot point blank in the head, they’d laugh it off like some sort of terminator thing and then proceed in their killing rampage!” Taeyeon flailed her arms around.

 

“Okay, okay. I get your point. So what? What’s the big deal?” Yuri questioned, still not seeing the big picture.

 

“Yuri, those two aren’t normal girls. They have brains, brawn, the power of money, and probably the entire city in the palm of their hands. Even if we did call the police on them, Jessica would probably find a way to get her and Hwang free and then find a way to deport us to south-east Asia!”

 

Yuri nodded her head with her eyes closed. She questioned why south-east Asia, but she’ll let it go for now. It was hard to say, but Taeyeon hoped Yuri understood how dire the situation is now.

 

“Okay Taeng, let’s play it by your rules. If we can’t call the police and I’m assuming you won’t tell your parents either, what do you suggest we do then? Crawl into a fetal position and wait till one of them kills you?!” Yuri shouted out of frustration.

 

“I… I don’t know yet, but I’m sure it’ll come to me.” Taeyeon lifted her shoulder with indecisiveness.

 

“Oh my god. So just wait till this happens again and deal with it when it comes?!” Yuri throws her hands in the air as if she was about to give up on this whole situation. “Well simply telling Hwang and Jessica to leave you alone isn’t going to work and I’m sure you and me together wouldn’t last five seconds in a fist fight with either of those two”

 

Yuri was pacing while glancing at the ground below. Taeyeon pondered while leaning on the fence. She was deep in thought for any other option when suddenly it hit her. How could she not have figured it out? It sounds even stupider in her head but she might as well tell Yuri about it.

 

“Hey Yuri, I think I might have something we could build on,” Taeyeon said meekly.

 

Yuri stopped in her tracks and turned to her friend.

 

“Yeah? And what’s that? We take taekwondo classes?” Yuri guessed with sarcasm.

 

“Actually, it’s about last week when Hwang broke into my apartment the second time. And-“

 

Oh god… I don’t think I ever told Yuri about this. This is going to sound really weird.

 

“It also has to deal with the other times I confronted Hwang. You know, when I told you about Hwang kissing me?”

 

Taeyeon blushed after saying such words. She used to be grossed at the thought of touching such an awful girl, but now it was as if it was just a misunderstanding and maybe their kisses meant a bit more than that.

 

“Yeah I remember you telling me that. I don’t get it. Is Hwang trying to torment you since she knows you’re gay? If you ask me, that’s considered ual assault. Maybe something we should report to the authorities?” Yuri hinted with exaggerated eyebrows.

 

“That’s the thing, Yuri. First time it felt like an accident and the second time she just went ballistic and went at my lips,” Taeyeon touched her lips while the memory of Tiffany making out with her in the library was still fresh. She remembered how horrified she felt when Tiffany was groping her while attacking . “And then the third time back at my place…”

 

Taeyeon was at a loss for words. The idea within itself was just too silly, but could it really be true? She’s sure Yuri wouldn’t believe it. Heck, Taeyeon didn’t even want to admit it but it may be close to the truth.

 

“Just spit it out Taeng. What do you know about Tiffany? Is it something that would make her stop bullying you?” Yuri asked with the last bit of patience almost smoldering out. Taeyeon bit her tongue for a second and spat out what could be the truth.

 

“IthinkaftereverythingshedidIbelieveTiffanymightbeinlovewithme!”

 

Taeyeon quickly covered with both hands out of fright. She could see Yuri forcing a chuckle as if she understood her completely, but didn’t want to accept it.

 

“I’m sorry Taeng. Can you repeat that a bit slower? I’m sure I misheard you,” Yuri calmly asked with her right eye slightly twitching from bewilderment.

 

“Umm… do I have to?” Taeyeon whimpered.

 

“Just say it,” Yuri said between clenched teeth.

 

“Well, I think deep down Tiffany has a crush on me and maybe she just doesn’t want to accept it and that’s why she’s bullying me? Though I still don’t understand why she acted so weird last Saturday,” Taeyeon thought out loud while not sure if it was really true. Yuri on the other hand was shaking her head constantly while laughing creepily at Taeyeon.

 

“No,” Yuri whispered.

 

“No?”

 

“I said no Taeng!” Yuri lost her composure and yelled with anger. “This isn’t some cute crush Taeng. This is just sick! I know for a fact that you’re better than that and this is just some sick and twisted plot for Hwang to mess with your head! And also,” Yuri looked at the scared girl with fierce eyes, “why the hell did you call Hwang by her first name?”

 

Oh .

 

Taeyeon wasn’t even aware she called Tiffany by her first name. She always referred to her as Hwang in order to keep her distance from the scary girl. But after that sweet confession last Saturday, be it a drunken confession or not, it felt like she got closer with her; even though she would never admit it.

 

“Well that was just a mistake,” Taeyeon lied through her teeth. “It’s not like I find her attractive or anything.”

 

That sentence did it. Taeyeon could see the imaginary light bulb above Yuri’s head and knew that she was found out. It felt like Yuri was about to scold her as if she was a sheltering mother.

 

“Are you telling me you actually think Hwang is cute?!” Yuri fumed, thinking her friend had finally gone insane.

 

“Yuri you weren’t there. She was really sweet and she sounded very genuine. Maybe after the sleepover, she finally dropped the tough act and maybe wants to accept her true feelings? She seemed really forgiving after giving me a flower.”

 

Taeyeon tried her best to calm the situation, but her words were just making matters worse.

 

“Oh, so if a girl is harassing you to all ends it’s okay to forgive her as long as she gives you a ing plant!”

 

“It’s not like I’m in love with her, Yuri! I just think maybe she’ll stop bullying me and we can all-”

 

Yuri swiftly rushed forward and almost knocked her friend off her feet when the taller girl wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s slender frame while keeping Taeyeon’s face pressed against her bosom. Taeyeon immediately shut when she felt Yuri’s warmth calming her down. Yuri continued to keep a good grip on the shorter girl. Taeyeon tried to move her head up to see Yuri’s face, but Yuri made sure her friend was snug right into her chest as she spoke. Her voice wavering as if she was going to cry any second.

 

“Please. No more. Please Taeyeon,” Yuri whispered.

 

As much as she wanted to cuddle longer in Yuri’s bosom, Taeyeon cranked her head up in order to get a good look of Yuri’s quivering lip and moist eyes.

 

“Yuri? What do you mean no more?” Taeyeon asked, still in Yuri’s arms.

 

“Please don’t say you’re crushing over that… mushroom,” Yuri choked out.

 

“What?! No! I’m not in love with her or anything. I’m just saying that maybe she’s not totally evil. Like Jessica said, maybe Hwang is just a sweet girl and this bully persona is just some psychological thing.”

 

In her heart, Taeyeon wasn’t sure what to make of Tiffany now. She seemed like a completely different person the last time they met, but in the back of her mind she still believed that Tiffany could still be a bully and this was just some other messed up plan. But even so, Taeyeon had to admit that her bully was attractive. It was so weird to understand. Maybe Taeyeon was beginning to have mental problems from all the stress?

 

“This can’t be real, Taeyeon. Maybe you’re just a bit traumatized and you don’t know how to handle it. This isn’t like you at all.”

 

It really wasn’t like her. Taeyeon had nothing more to say and continued to stand while Yuri caressed her hair as if she was a poor scared child. Taeyeon actually liked getting hugs from Yuri. For a girl, Yuri really had strong arms and whenever they wrapped around her she always felt this nurturing warmth like Yuri would take all the pain away from her.

 

The sound of the wind could only be heard on the baron rooftop. Taeyeon was just enjoying being in Yuri’s embrace and didn’t want to say anymore about Tiffany since this was still something she needed to figure out on her own. Taeyeon wasn’t sure how long she was being hugged by Yuri, but it felt long enough for her friend to straighten out her thoughts. Yuri was probably thinking about how she wanted to help her best friend next. Suddenly Yuri released Taeyeon and clapped her hands while wearing a big grin on her face.

 

“Okay, you know what? Enough of this sappy crap!” Yuri smiled while wiping away a tear from the corner of her eye. “You know what the problem is? These past few weeks all we’ve been doing was studying, running away from those es, and getting stressed out. What we need is another girl’s day out!”

 

Yuri did a complete one-eighty in emotions as her chirpy personality came back with all smiles. Taeyeon was taken aback. She raised her eyebrow at Yuri’s demeanor. 

 

“Umm, where did this come so suddenly? Weren’t we just talking about how I’m all stressed and confused about Hwang?” Taeyeon raised her palm in confusion.

 

“That’s our problem! We shouldn’t focus on people we don’t care about. We need to get out and get some fresh air so we can clear our minds of that rubbish!”

 

That was another thing about Tiffany. Taeyeon kept telling herself that she didn’t care for Tiffany’s wellbeing at all. But when Tiffany admitted that she always thought about Taeyeon, it left a little sweet spot on her heart and thought maybe she should think about Tiffany more often. But then Taeyeon’s commonsense comes and smacks herself silly for even thinking of such stupid things. Taeyeon doesn’t care about Tiffany. Yes, that is what she wants to believe.

 

Since Yuri wanted to change the depressing subject, Taeyeon took it upon herself to go with the flow.

 

“You mentioned something about another girl’s day out? I don’t ever remember us having a ‘girl’s day out’,” Taeyeon used air quotations with her fingers.

 

“We’ve had plenty of girl’s day outs! Remember the time we skipped school to go to the mall? We saw a lot of cute clothes and there were barely any people there!”

 

Taeyeon remembered that day alright, but it wasn’t as great as Yuri remembered.

 

“As I recall Hwang managed to injure me without touching me, Jessica almost crushed your clavicle, and Hwang found a way to get us arrested in mall security prison,” Taeyeon drearily explained.

 

“Okay maybe not one of the best outings, but remember the time we took a walk near the Han River? We were people watching while sharing an Oreo churro. We had a blast!” Yuri reminisced, trying to get Taeyeon to remember.

 

“Oh I remember that day perfectly. I almost got ran over a by a bike, we got attacked by birds when we ate that expensive churro, and on top of that I fell in the river and got scolded when I came back home soaking wet,” Taeyeon said dryly.

 

“Sheesh, such a Debbie Downer. Okay maybe that wasn’t the best of hang outs, but do you remember when had that fine dining experience with food that came all the way from the far orient? I clearly remember you were satisfied,” Yuri nodded as if she finally stumped Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon had to think about that for a minute. When did she share a meal with Yuri? After a moment of thinking, Taeyeon snapped her fingers when she remembered.

 

“Are you talking about when we ordered Chinese food at your place and the delivery guy came fifteen minutes late? Yeah, I remember my jjajangmyun was cold and I couldn’t even mix it.”

 

“But the guy did give us a whole sheet of coupons. That was pretty sweet.”

 

Taeyeon could only release a long sigh.

 

“Was there a point to all this?”

 

Yuri clapped her hands again while bellowing a high pitched chuckle.

 

“Oh yeah, I had a point to that didn’t I?” Yuri playfully knocked her head. “My point is that we need to hang out tomorrow and release all of our stress and stuff. What do you say? I’ll take care all of the details.”

 

Now that she thought about it, it has been some time since it was just the two of them going out and having fun. Maybe it’d be a good idea to take up Yuri’s offer. It’d be nice if they could take a stroll around the park or something.

 

Yuri walked behind Taeyeon as the shorter girl was thinking.

 

“You know what Yul? I think it has been too long since we did something together. Okay, in honor of you and me being released from the hospital, let’s go out somewhere tomorrow!” Taeyeon chimed as she playfully raised her fist to the air.

 

“Great!” Yuri s her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and whispered very seductively in her ear. “Then I guess it’s a date.”

 

Suddenly Taeyeon’s mouth became cotton dry and a cold sweat ran down the side of her face. Her entire body was becoming really warm and the touch of Yuri’s lips gently caressing her ear was causing her to lose her mind. Before getting too intimate, Yuri released her now jelly legged friend and started to jog in place in front of her as the lunch bell rang.

 

“Meet me tomorrow at eleven at the subway station we always go to, kay? Remember to wear something pretty. Gotta make sure you look good for our date,” Yuri winked playfully as she jogged away, heading towards the roof entrance.

 

Taeyeon forced herself to shake away the five seconds of mild seduction and tried her best to run towards Yuri, despite her legs still feeling like jelly.

 

“Yuri! This is not a date! Do you hear me?!”

 

Taeyeon yelled at the door entrance, but Yuri was already down a few flight of stairs and was grinning from ear to ear while she pretended not to hear. Taeyeon slumped down a few steps while continuing to call out for her loopy friend.

 

“Yuri! This is not a date!” Taeyeon was already at the bottom of the stairs, but Yuri was already at the end other end of the hallway. “Why the heck do we have to meet at the subway station? We should meet up at our apartment!”

 

Taeyeon sunk her head down on the hand rail for support. She didn’t want this. She wanted Yuri to know that she just wanted to stay friends with her and nothing more. It seemed like despite knowing about how weird Tiffany was acting, Yuri wanted to get to Taeyeon first and win her feelings over her. That made Taeyeon feel sick to her stomach as she trudged along the long hallway towards her math class. Why couldn’t her and Yuri just stay friends? Why did Yuri want to be her girlfriend? What was the difference between being a friend and a girlfriend?

 

Lewd thoughts began to sprout in Taeyeon’s head and she wished she never even reflected on that as she scratched her head. She couldn’t do those type of things with Yuri. It was so weird to even imagine that. Yuri’s hand on her thigh, her slender yet strong arm pulling her into her chest. The ever light scent of her perfume always tingling her nostrils. Oh to rest in Yuri’s strong shoulders and to rub her thumb on her oh so supple lips.

 

Oh my god, stop it!

 

In mid-fantasy, Taeyeon almost walked into the boy’s bathroom and quickly made a quick left and speed walked as fast as she could with her head down in shame. Why was she having y thoughts about Yuri now? Maybe there was something really wrong with her. Yuri is just a friend. A friend! Even if Yuri might not see it that way. This date tomorrow seemed more stressful than relaxing. Taeyeon will probably have to work hard tomorrow to make it clear her and Yuri were just friends.

 

Taeyeon was only a few steps away from her locker when she felt a familiar feeling of dread looming around her. She quickly turned around to see a few of her classmates were walking by her without even noticing. It was strange. It felt as if somebody was watching her from afar with anger in their eyes; maybe jealousy. No, it couldn’t be. Taeyeon kept turning her head and for a split second she could’ve sworn she saw somebody peeking form the corner of the hallway. Maybe it was the stress getting to her again, but there was no way Tiffany was staring at her with her signature dagger glare. Taeyeon just laughed it off, wanting to believe that tomorrow will just be a cheerful friendly get together and absolutely nothing bad will happen.

 

If only she truly believed it.


 

안녕! (annyeong)! First off *bows 1000 times until back breaks* I have no excuse, but I truly am truly sorry for the unannounced hiatus again V_V. I'm not going to say much except as we speak, I'm editing and planning to release the next chapter very soon. I'm going to work my off to release these next few chapters very soo. For all of you who still cheer me on and support me despite my lack of updates recently, thank you so much and I hope you continue to deal with an authoer like me, lol. I need your strength to finish the next update! Yeah! As always, comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated. Also if you really like the story, an upvote would be nice too. Look forward to the next chapter!