Slumber Party Pt. 1

And There You Were

“Slumber party? Look I don’t have time for you two to mess with me in my own house! Both of you get out of here before I call the police!” Taeyeon shrieked as she reached into her pocket for her cell phone.

 

“Kim, there’s no reason to bring the authorities into this,” Jessica tried to convince her.

 

Taeyeon wasn’t buying it. She quickly punched in the numbers 1-1-2 and pressed her phone deeply onto her ear, waiting for the operator to pick up.

 

“I might as well tell you this Kim. What you’re doing is pointless,” Jessica shook her head while her hands were on her hips.

 

Taeyeon ignored Jessica’s statement as she looked at her feet while waiting for the police to pick up.

 

“1-1-2 Emergency. This is the Seoul P.D. What’s the emergency?” A woman answered with a professional alto tone.

 

“Help! A scary rich girl and her friend are here! They’re here and… they broke into my apartment! I’m sure they were stealing my ! Please send every cop here! Over! Mayday! Korean girl down!” Taeyeon frantically stuttered her cry for help; her right hand jittery to the point her phone almost fell to the ground.

 

“Okay. Calm down miss. I’m going to give you instructions so listen very carefully. Are you listening?” the female cop asked over the phone.

 

“Yes yes! What do I do?”

 

“I need you to find a mirror…. Look directly into it… and…”

 

“Yes Yes?” Taeyeon was already looking for a mirror.

 

“Tell yourself to man up and quit being a !” the voice over the phone yelled in anger.

 

Taeyeon froze in place as the voice of the policewoman sounded very familiar. Jessica moved the side and Taeyeon could see Tiffany smirking at her while on her cell phone.

 

“Do us all a favor and just die already. The least you can do is move out of the country. Nobody can stand your ugly mug anyway.”

 

As Tiffany spoke, the policewoman said the same words but in a modified tone. The mean girl chuckled evilly as she hung up her hacked call and enjoyed the shocked look on Taeyeon’s face.

 

“You rewired my emergency call to your cell phone?” Taeyeon dropped the phone in horror. Her back slid down the wall until she was sitting stunned on the floor. “Oh my god. I’m going to die… I can’t believe this is how I’m going to die…”

 

“Stop being so overdramatic.” Jessica knelt down to Taeyeon’s eye level. “It wasn’t my idea. Tiff just wanted to have some fun.”

 

“Jessi, you don’t have to explain yourself to that . Just let her coil up in a ball so we can kick her.” Tiffany started to approach her, but Jessica signaled her to stop.

 

“You know that’s not why we’re here Tiff. You and I both know we need her scratch free. Why don’t you go to the kitchen and help yourself to whatever’s in there? I’ll talk to Kim.”

 

“Whatever,” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. “She should be grateful that she gets to be helping me anyways.” Tiffany stomped her feet towards the kitchen before slamming the door shut.

 

Taeyeon was frozen on the ground for a few seconds until her brain processed the word ‘kitchen’ into her ears.

 

“Kitchen? Hwang’s gonna eat my food?!”

 

Taeyeon tried to jump to her feet, but Jessica quickly grabbed her shoulders and threw her to her own bed.

 

“Sorry Kim, but you’re going to have to let her browse your kitchen for a while. I didn’t lie when I said we needed to talk,” Jessica flipped back her hair out of habit. Taeyeon looked to her door with yearning.

 

“But my food…”

 

“We’ll buy you more food, Kim. Now forget about your cheap brand cookies and hear me out. There’s a reason me and Tiff came here. Tiffany needs your help.”

 

Taeyeon blinked a few times at Jessica’s statement.

 

“Hwang needs my help, so you let her eat my food?”

 

“Oh my god, forget about the food! I’m talking about the slumber party. You know, sleeping over since your mother won’t be home for a few days,” Jessica nudged the shorter girl’s shoulder in hopes she understood the hint.

 

“How did you know my mom wasn’t gonna be here? And why the hell should I let Hwang stay over at my apartment? She has bullied me in more ways than one! Plus you always belittle me whenever chance you get so I don’t see why I have to do any favors for either of you.”

 

Taeyeon tried to sound more assertive, but Jessica immediately called her bluff as she closed her eyes and massaged the bridge of her nose.

 

“You know what? Normally I’d play your games of your senseless bull, but not tonight,” Jessica curled her upper lip. “I’m going to give it to you straight. Tiffany is having family problems right now and is in great need for a place to stay tonight. You’re going to let her stay at your place and you’re going to be a gracious host. And before you say anything, just know that I kept my part of the bargain and I made sure Tiffany didn’t lay a finger on you, so that means you owe me big time.”

 

“Lay a finger on me?” Taeyeon pointed at herself. “Bull! You said you’d help me when me and Yuri went to your mansion, but Tiffany still let out that video of me admitting to being gay AND she stuck her tongue into my mouth while fondling my ! What the actual , Jessica?!” Taeyeon yelled, her face turning a light shade of pink.

 

Having Jessica lie to her and saying she actually did something to help her was downright insulting. Jessica on the other hand cocked her head to the side and stared at Taeyeon with a poker face.

 

“Oh my god, you really are stupid. You just said it yourself and you won’t even acknowledge it.” Jessica face palmed herself. “You have no idea what I had to do so that Tiffany would hold back her actions. If it wasn’t for me, you’d probably be blind in one eye and shipped to Jakarta doing ual favors for petty change,” Jessica fiercely whispered.

 

Taeyeon wasn’t sure if Jessica was telling the truth. For all she knew, Jessica could be lying and she probably didn’t do a thing to control Hwang. But then again, Hwang blinding her and sending her to Indonesia did sound possible considering her capabilities. Still, she didn’t want these two clowns in her home. Even though she still felt awkward with Yuri, maybe she could still help her out of this predicament. While Jessica was texting someone on her phone, Taeyeon slowly reached for her own phone on the ground. It was only in a split second when Jessica shot directly towards Taeyeon’s phone and snatched it away from the owner’s hands.

 

“Hey give that back!”

 

Taeyeon jumped around in hopes of getting her phone back from Jessica’s outstretched hand. She hopped left and right, trying to fake out the rich girl, but then she felt a hard hit on her forehead as Jessica smacked her with her own cell phone.

 

“Didn’t I just tell you calling the police is pointless? That is, unless you weren’t planning on calling the police?” Jessica arched her eyebrow. Through Jessica’s unblinking gaze, it felt like she was reading Taeyeon’s mind again. “You weren’t thinking about calling Ms. Yuri to come to your rescue again, were you?”

 

Taeyeon could feel sweat on her forehead. Out of all the times, she really wished Yuri could barge in her room right now and sweep her off her feet.

 

“Umm… no?”

 

“Good.” Jessica smiled in a way that looked like she was forcing herself. “Since you have nobody to call, I’ll just keep your phone for the time being.” Jessica twirled the blue phone in her hand before stuffing it into her purse. It was a good thing Jessica couldn’t read her mind. If Jessica knew Yuri put the moves on her recently, Jessica would probably skin her alive right now. It would probably be best not to mention Yuri for now. Suddenly, a thought popped into Taeyeon’s head; something that didn’t make sense until now.

 

“You know now that I think about it, couldn’t Hwang just stay at your mansion? Your place seems to have a lot of rooms. Or she could stay at a relative’s place or maybe even a hotel. Now that I think about it, there are also relaxation spas that service over night-”

 

“Look, for this one time can you just stop thinking?! Tiffany needs a place to stay and you’re going to be a good girl and let her stay here! If you continue to be any more difficult, then I’d be more than happy to let go of Tiffany’s leash and guarantee you’ll be praying to every god you can think of for sweet relief!” Jessica’s voice echoed throughout Taeyeon’s room. She continued to keep her strong composure.

 

Taeyeon felt even smaller as Jessica towered over her, even though their height difference wasn’t too drastic. Taeyeon felt like Jessica was breaking some type of law, but given her circumstances there wasn’t much she could really do. This is worse than that time her and Yuri got arrested at the mall. It was more like both of these girls were taking her home against her will and she was just hoping anybody out there would come over and save her right now.

 

“Now since that little misunderstanding has been taken care of,” Jessica forced a grin, “I believe Tiff is waiting for us in the kitchen. Why don’t we go see her?” Jessica put her hand behind Taeyeon’s stiff back and led her to the door. “Just remember Kim, do as I say and you’ll be fine. Tiffany does need your help and you’re doing her a big favor.”

 

“Big favor? Yeah… how about I swing a bat at her fat skull? I bet that would be a big favor to the world,” Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

When the two reached the kitchen, Tiffany just finished eating a whole baked chicken, all the rice in the rice cooker, and what looked to be Taeyeon's family’s month supply of kimchi. In the trash can, a pile of boxes and wrappers were piled up to the point that it would spill to the ground if touched. It looked like Tiffany ate almost all of the food in the kitchen and Taeyeon was just frozen in shock.

 

“My food…”

 

“You call this food?” Tiffany finished off the remains of a chicken leg. “I wouldn’t even feed this to my goldfish, let alone people.”

 

Taeyeon was shaking with agitation, but Jessica quickly pinched her in the back of the neck and the shorter girl had to grit her teeth in order to endure the pain.

 

“Tiff I wish you could show some manners when you’re in Kim’s dump of a home,” Jessica said as she wiped her finger on a table to check for dust. “Besides, I believe you owe Kim a little something since you forced your body onto her this morning.”

 

“The are you talking about, Jessi? Kim was the one who latched her dirty self onto me! She was the one who was ing my leg like a mutt!” Tiffany yelled while pointing a finger at Taeyeon.

 

“You were the one who came onto me! You were about to me until Jessica walked in!” Taeyeon yelled back with as much ferocity.

 

“If you’re gonna stand there and tell lies, I’m gonna-”

 

“Tiff!” Jessica interjected. “This girl is letting you spend the night, and you’re going to talk to her like that?”

 

Technically I’m letting her spend the night against my will, but at least Jessica seems to be on my side for the most part.

 

“She’s LYING Jessi! I never came onto that dyke. She’s just mad because I told everybody she was a ! I wasn’t lying Jessi! I was-”

 

Jessica passed by Taeyeon’s eye in an instant and sprinted towards her friend with her open palm stretched back. She delivered a well deserved back handed slap to the right of Tiffany’s cheek; it sounded as if the mean girl’s face was hit by a train. Tiffany’s head slammed so hard on the floor, Taeyeon thought Jessica definitely cracked her skull.

 

Tiffany wasn’t moving at first, but after a few seconds she turned her head painfully to see the cold look Jessica was giving her. A red mark warmed up on Tiffany’s cheek. Jessica just looked at her friend as if to say ‘I’m not in the mood’.

 

“Don’t you raise your voice at me, Tiffany,” Jessica spat. “You’re not a child, so stop acting like one.”

 

Taeyeon was expecting to see Tiffany stand up and go all out to slap Jessica back, but instead Tiffany slowly got back up while not breaking eye contact with Jessica. It looked like she really wanted to hit Jessica, but was using all her might to hold back.

 

“As you may already know Kim, Tiff here can say some idotic things at times.”

 

Tiffany didn’t take any effort to look at either of them anymore and instead chose to look at the floor like a child who just got into trouble.

 

“While I won’t apologize for her actions, I’ll let you in on a little bit of info your little head probably overlooked.”

 

Jessica walked towards Taeyeon with a small smile on her face. Tiffany peeked from looking at the floor to see what her friend was doing.

 

“Jessi, for the love of god. Please don’t say-”

 

“You have no right to speak right now, Tiffany. I’m going to tell her what she should already know.”

 

Tiffany continued to keep shut. Taeyeon was really anticipating when Jessica got close to her.

 

“You know what I really find funny Kim? My friend here is always putting you down for being gay, and yet she was the one who kissed you this morning. Isn’t it odd for a bully to be gay bashing on somebody, yet they’re the ones who committed an act of homouality?”

 

Now that Taeyeon thought about it, the fact that Tiffany pretty much made out with her was an eye opener. Tiffany looked to have been enjoying herself when she had her way with Taeyeon. But that didn’t make sense. Tiffany was always harassing her for being gay, to the point she sent out the blackmail video of her admitting she was gay. So if Tiffany enjoyed kissing her, then that means…

 

“You’re gay?!”

 

Taeyeon was utterly surprised at the stoic looking Tiffany. Jessica shook her head while Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

 

“And what if I am? What are you going to do about it?” Tiffany muttered dryly.

 

“I can’t believe this! All this time you’ve been putting me down for being a lesbian and it just so happens you like girls too?! What the hell is your problem? Do you hate yourself so much that you have to target other gays just so you could feel happy about yourself?”

 

Taeyeon’s breathing became very fast. This information was a real eye opener. So all this time when Tiffany was talking about faggots and carpet munchers, she was also talking about herself. This just didn’t make any sense. Jessica had her eyes closed and was slowly clapping.

 

“Finally the last horse crosses the finish line. You know Kim I would have thought you’d have noticed my friend’s gay tendencies a long time ago. I would think having another girl kiss you would be a clear sign of that girl being gay. But alas, your slow mindedness and your endless supply of utter stupidity continue to amaze me.”

 

Taeyeon didn’t really catch all of that, but she assumed Jessica just called her stupid. Tiffany looked to be getting red in the face with anger.

 

“Jessi I’ve told you before. It’s not like that. I don’t look at any other girls like that midget. I only have eyes for you,” Tiffany argued.

 

“Tiff, I think it’s about time you come to your senses and just admit you’re gay. I mean look at Kim. Yes she just screams a gay pride parade, but you don’t see her denying it,” Jessica pointed at said gay girl.

 

“Umm, hello? Just because I’m gay, doesn’t mean a masculine gay activist. And hold up! I’m still mad at Hwang! Just because she’s in denial, she has to put me down just so she could feel good about herself?”

 

“Do you think you’re so smart ? You don’t know me!” Tiffany tried to approach Taeyeon, but was held back again by her friend.

 

“Oh my god, enough you two! Did you two forget why we’re even here in Kim’s dump of a home? Tiff, you’re here because you need a place to stay so you can get away from your family. Kim, you’re helping by providing your place to stay because I said so. Now the both of you are going to behave tonight or else I’m going to make sure both of you are shipped to Jakarta tonight!” Jessica fumed.

 

Tiffany bit the inside of her cheek. She looked away with her arms crossed. Taeyeon immediately zipped shut, but then another thought popped into her head.

 

“But wait a minute Jessica. What about you? You’re always skeezing on Yuri whenever she’s around. Doesn’t that mean you’re also gay? Or maybe you’re just like Hwang and you’re also in denial?” Taeyeon wondered out loud with her index finger on her chin.

 

“I’m not in denial! I’m not gay!” Tiffany roared.

 

Jessica’s face was a deep shade of crimson. Taeyeon now knew she definitely struck a nerve and she was starting to regret it now.

 

“Ms. Yuri is just an acquaintance I’m trying to get to know and that’s it. Now if you don’t take back everything you said, I will personally pummel your face with the back of my hand,” Jessica seethed through clenched teeth. “So what’s it gonna be?”

 

It felt like Jessica was shooting daggers into every pore on her body. Her normal icy glare was replaced with a glare that made one feel like they were burning in the flames of hell. It was as if this Jessica should be nicknamed “Hellsica”.

 

Taeyeon gulped before saying quietly, “I’m sorry...”

 

“Good,” Jessica showed her fake smile again. The burning sensation finally disappeared and Taeyeon sighed with relief as she got out of that scary predicament.

 

Just then, Taeyeon’s door bell rang in the living room and Jessica took it upon herself to answer the door. Tiffany was giving the shorter girl a murderous glare. Taeyeon tried to avert her gaze towards the back of Jessica’s head. Jessica swung the door open and Taeyeon saw a familiar group of men in black suits and sunglasses all bunched up in front of her doorway. It looked like they were all carrying suitcases and plastic bags.

 

“The luggage and other miscellaneous things you requested are all here ma’am,” the one in the center grunted in a monotonous voice.

 

“Did you remember the groceries?” Jessica lifted an eyebrow.

 

“Everything you requested ma’am,” the bodyguard repeated himself.

 

“Alright. Luggage in the bedroom and products in the bathroom. You can give the food to the owner of this place,” Jessica waved her hand away.

 

All of the men in black nodded in unison and immediately marched in with their respected tasks. Taeyeon noticed that the men with suitcases carried in six altogether.

 

“Hey Jessica. Does Hwang really need six suitcases? I’m assuming it’s only for one night.

 

“Of course they’re not all Tiff’s. Four of them belong to me.”

 

Taeyeon had to do a double take at the rich girl. “You’re staying here tonight too?”

 

“But of course. You weren’t actually thinking I’d leave you two alone to kill each other, would you?”

 

“Well…” It’s actually a good thing Jessica is also staying over. All this time Taeyeon just assumed Tiffany was only going to stay over. Maybe it was wishful thinking? No, of course not. While Taeyeon was lost in her thoughts, a big plastic bag was shoved into her arms.

 

“Ms. Jung wanted your household to have this,” a random bodyguard said.

 

One after another Taeyeon received more bags of food. It was to the point she was balancing eight bags at once with both of her arms and her teeth. Jessica and Tiffany just stood there and stared.

 

“Ur rittle herp rould pee apleesiated,” Taeyeon said with a bag handle clenched between her teeth.

 

“I bet help would be appreciated,” Jessica teased.

 

When the last body guard left the room, Jessica went straight for her luggage while Tiffany was dragged with her. Taeyeon ignored them and tried to stash container of pâté and caviar in her fridge.

 

“By the way Kim,” Jessica yelled from the other room, “Since I’m staying here, I’d prefer it if I don’t see you in your typical boy shorts and white shirt. I took the liberty of bringing you some eye appealing pajamas from home. I know you won’t mind.”

 

How the heck did Jessica know she liked to wear shorts and a t-shirt for pajamas? Taeyeon had to remember to search her apartment for cameras later. While she was a little peeved that she couldn’t even wear her own sleep clothes in her own home, it was probably best to just do what Jessica said for now. At least Tiffany was keeping quiet for the time being. Taeyeon guessed Tiffany really did need a place to stay or maybe she’s scheming something right now.

 

“By the way. Once you’re done putting your groceries away, come to your room. I have some activities planned.”

 

“Jessi! I don’t want -”

 

From what Taeyeon could here, Tiffany was cut off for some reason. If she had to guess, Jessica was probably giving her a death glare. Taeyeon smirked to herself. To think Jessica can control Tiffany like that, maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad after all.


안녕! (annyeong)! OMG, this chapter was soo long, I had to break it up into 2 parts again, lol. Looking to post Chp. 30 very soon!

Also just to let everybody know, I also wrote a multi-shot as well. So while you're waiting, why not check it out?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/787584/the-ties-of-fate-drama-romance-seohyun-yoona-yoonhyun

As always, comments and constructive criticism is always welcomed. Also if you really like the story, an up vote wold be well appreciated. Take care everyone!