I Like... Someone Else!

I'm Never the One.

Minah was in class with Jiyeon when Changsub walked in. "Hey!" Minah yelled at him and he sat with them.

"What's up?" He asked.

Jiyeon's face lit up when she saw him and Minah noticed it. "Where's Hyemin?" Minah asked with a raised brow.

Changsub laughed, "I don't know, in class?"

"Why are you here? Don't you have this class next block?" Minah questioned.

Changsub nodded his head, "Yeah but I'm bored so I just came here."

"So Changsub, did you hear?" Jiyeon finally spoke.

He looked at her and shook his head, "Hear what?"

"About Hyemin and Myungsoo."

Minah's eyes widened and she pushed Jiyeon. "Yah, you weren't supposed to say anything!"

Changsub felt himself cringe a bit when he heard Myungsoo and Hyemin's name in the same sentence. He cleared his throat. 

"What about them?" He asked.

Jiyeon smirked as she looked away from Minah, "Hyemin likes him and he likes her so they just might end up together."

Changsub tried acting as if it didn't phase him. He smiled and nodded his head, "Good for them. I'm happy for her." 

Minah looked at him closely, she wasn't fooled, not one bit. She knew Changsub and Hyemin had some sort of feelings for each other and she was going to expose them no matter what.

"Are you sure you're happy for her?" She asked.

Changsub looked at Minah, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you like her." Minah said as straight up as possible.

Jiyeon froze as she looked at Changsub hoping it wasn't true. Changsub's eyes widened and he began choking on his saliva. Once he regained himself, he spoke.

"What? I don't like her. She's just a friend! Besides, I like someone else!" He lied.

Jiyeon felt much better. She smiled widely at Changsub and he awkwardly smiled at her.