I Used Her.

I'm Never the One.

Changsub was walking to class when Jiyeon came and grabbed onto his arm. "Hey you." She said with a smile.

He awkwardly smiled at her, "What's up?"

"Aren't you going to walk me to class?" She asked.

"What? Why would I do that?" He gave her a confused face.

Jiyeon's smile fell, "You like me, don't you?"

Changsub cleared his throat, "Look Jiyeon I- He looked up and saw Hyemin walking with Myungsoo. They were smiling and laughing as they spoke to each other. Something sparked up inside of Changsub and he grabbed Jiyeon's hand and walked right passed Hyemin.

"Good morning Hyemin." He said with a forced smile and pulled Jiyeon along with him.

Hyemin gave him a confused face and then looked at Myungsoo. "I wonder what's up with him." She said and Myungsoo agreed and laughed.

"I'm glad we're friends Myungsoo." Hyemin said and he pulled her into a hug. It felt like such a comforting hug that Hyemin didn't want to let go.

Myungsoo pulled away, "I'll see you later." He waved as he walked off and Hyemin walked into class and took her seat.

"Woah Changsub!" Jiyeon yanked her hand out of his. "What the hell was that about?" She asked.

Changsub smiled, "What do you mean? I can't walk you to class? I like you remember."

Jiyeon knew it was all forced. She knew he was just jealous because he saw Hyemin with Myungsoo. But Jiyeon genuinely liked him and she wasn't going to let Hyemin get in the way. He may not like her now, but soon he will. She smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you." She said.

"I should get to class before the bell rings." He said.

"Okay, see you later." Jiyeon said and walked into her class. When she took her seat she felt her eyes beginning to water. "You're going to like me Changsub. You're going to genuinely like me. You're not even going to think about Hyemin." She told herself in a whisper and shut her eyes as a tear slid down her cheek.

Changsub made it to class just in time. Hyemin looked at him as he sat down. "I see things with Myungsoo went well. You two official now?" He asked.

Hyemin shook her head, "No, we're just friends. He's not going to ask me to be his girlfriend anymore. We've decided it's best to just stay friends."

Changsub's jaw dropped and he shut his eyes as he mentally cursed himself. "I used her." He said under his breath.

"Used who?" Hyemin asked confused.

Changsub shook his head, "No one." He cleared his throat and logged onto the computer.