Chance Ruined.

I'm Never the One.

It's been a month now and Changsub and Hyemin are as close as ever. They both still have feelings for each other which makes them so comfortable. They're just waiting for the perfect moment so they can finally be with each other.

"Hey Changsub." He turned around to see Minah.

"Oh hey, what's up?" He asked as he walked towards her.

She gave him a small smile, "So, when are things going to blossom between you and Hyemin?"

Changsub started cracking up. "Blossom?" He couldn't contain his laughter. "Sorry that sounded so funny. I'm not sure. We're doing really good as friends so I don't know if I wanna risk losing that friendship you know?"

Minah nodded her head, "I say you go for it. A good relationship starts off as being really good friends which you two are. It'll just be more lovey dovey."

Changsub thought Minah was right. What did he possibly have to lose? Nothing. He was sure that him and Hyemin were going to work out. "Yeah, you're right." 

It took Changsub a week until he finally was able to muster up the courage to ask Hyemin to be his girlfriend. As he walked into class she wasn't there yet. "Weird, she's always here before me." He told himself.

He shrugged his shoulders and took his seat. He heard her laughter and he turned to look towards the door. He felt his heart drop when he saw her with one of the school's most popular guys, Lee Minhyuk. He swallowed his saliva and sighed.

When Hyemin took her seat she noticed Changsub didn't look too happy. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.

He looked at her with a serious expression, "Are you talking to Minhyuk?"

Hyemin's eyes widened, she was taken aback by his sudden question. She laughed, "What? No."

"Why did he walk you?" He asked.

Hyemin scoffed, "We have class together. We're partners for a project. We both have class in this hall so we walked together."

Changsub noticed that he made Hyemin mad. He cleared his throat, "Sorry if I upset you. I just got- Jealous."

Hyemin felt herself blush and she giggled, "Nice to know that I can make you jealous." She stuck her tongue out and Changsub laughed.

He turned to his computer and let out a sigh. Looks like his moment was ruined. He would have to wait once again for the perfect timing.