Just Friends!

I'm Never the One.

"Hey, Hyemin!" She turned around and looked at Changsub. She had been talking to some other girl from the class.

"What's up?" She asked.

Changsub took her hand and put his against it. "You have small hands." He said as he examined how small her hand was compared to his.

She laughed and pulled her hand away, "Well of course, I am a girl. You're a guy, guys tend to have way bigger hands than girls."

"Yeah but you're hands are like really small. It's a good thing though because I have small hands compared to other guys." He smiled and turned back to his conversation with Chisoo.

For some reason, Hyemin felt her face burning up. All of her blood rushed to her cheeks and her heart was beating faster than usual. She couldn't deny that she felt something when Changsub touched her hand like that.

After class, she walked out of the room. "Hey, where you going?" Changsub asked.

Minah, Hyemin's best friend, appeared next to her. "Minah has this lunch now so yeah, I'm gonna be with her. Hope you don't mind?"

Changsub did mind, he liked having lunch with Hyemin. He nodded his head, "It's cool. See you tomorrow!" He waved and walked off.

Minah and Hyemin walked into another room where they'd be staying instead of going to lunch. "So, you and Changsub seem to have become friends?" Minah questioned with a raised brow.

Hyemin simply nodded her head, "Yeah. We've gotten kinda close since we sit next to each other."

"He looked kinda disappointed when you said you weren't going to be eating lunch with him anymore, what's up with that?" Minah asked.

Hyemin knew exactly where Minah was going with the conversation. She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Look, if you're thinking we're more than friends, we're not."

Minah threw her hands up in defense, "Woah. I never said that." The two started laughing.

"He did something kind of weird though." Hyemin explained about the whole hand situation and Minah couldn't stop smirking the whole time she was listening.

"I think he likes you." She sang.

Hyemin froze for a second. "What? No way! There's no way Changsub likes me! We're just friends, okay?"

Minah nodded but she knew there was more to it.