Strange Feeling.

I'm Never the One.

Changsub was walking to 4th period when he spotted Hyemin. He smiled and started walking to catch up to her. A guy, Myungsoo, greeted Hyemin and they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek.

Changsub immediately stopped and stood in place as he looked at the two. 

"What's up?" Hyemin asked.

Myungsoo smiled, "Not much. I just had to come up and say hi to you."

"Finally!" Hyemin laughed. "You always ignore me." She pouted and Myungsoo chuckled.

"You're intimidating. A girl as beautiful as you isn't easy to just walk up to."

Hyemin rolled her eyes, "Yeah right Mr. Ladies Man. You're pretty intimidating yourself." 

"What class do you have?" Myungsoo asked.

"I always forget the name... The one where you learn about the internet and how like computer works."

Myungsoo nodded his head, "Heard it's hard."

Hyemin sighed, "Super hard! Luckily Changsub's been helping me."

Myungsoo's face fell a bit. When Changsub heard his name, he smiled. "Let me walk you to class." Myungsoo offered. Hyemin nodded her head and the two began walking.

Changsub furrowed his eye brows and began walking to class also. He was in back of the two who were laughing and talking away. He felt weird. The feeling felt foreign. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but he wasn't feeling too pleased.

He looked at the two as they hugged and Myungsoo walked away. Hyemin walked into the class and so did Changsub. "Hey." He said as he plopped down in his seat.

"What's wrong?" Hyemin asked. She noticed the long face he had.

He shook his head, "Nothing. So... what's up with you and Myungsoo?"

Hyemin's eyes widened a bit, "Myungsoo? Nothing, why?"

"How do you two know each other?" Changsub asked.

Hyemin squinted her eyes a bit, "We've talked online a bit. We always text each other but he never tells me hi in person because he says he's shy." She smiled. 

Changsub cleared his throat, "You like him?" He asked.

Hyemin was taken aback at the sudden question. "He's handsome but no I don't like him like that. Well at least not right now. I mean, I heard he's a player and all that so yeah. I have my guard up."

Changsub nodded his head, "Yeah. I always hear stories about him. He always has a different girl so yeah, just be careful."

"Will do." Hyemin said as she logged onto her account.


Wooo, am I on a roll or what? :p