Who Is It?!

I'm Never the One.

"Minah, can I be honest with you?" Hyemin asked.

Minah looked at her and nodded her head. 

Hyemin let out a deep breath. "No, never mind." She said with her eyes shut.

Minah rolled her eyes and shook Hyemin, "Spit it out!"

"I think I like someone." She peeped open one of her eyes.

Minah smirked at her, "Is it Changsub?" She asked.

Hyemin's eyes widened. How did she know?! She cleared , she was already regretting this. "N-No. It's not Changsub." She lied.

"Oh whatever, it's so Changsub! Don't lie to me, I know it's him! Hyemin, you two are so close it's so obvious you like him!"

"No, it's not him!" Hyemin tried convincing her.

Minah crossed her arms, "Then who is it?"

Hyemin gulped, "It's... someone else. I've talked about him before!"

It was quiet for a bit but someone came to Minah's mind. "Myungsoo!"

Hyemin smiled. She actually did have some sort of feelings for Myungsoo. It was obvious that he liked her, so why not? Plus, he was extremely good looking and super nice.

Minah snapped her fingers, "It is Myungsoo, look at you!"

Hyemin laughed, "Yeah, it's Myungsoo."

"Well, we need to get you two together a.s.a.p!"

Hyemin's eyes widened, "Woah wait calm down! I just like him, it's not like I'm ready to just jump into a relationship!"

"But, you two have been talking, right?"

Hyemin nodded her head. 

"Well, there you go! Take it to the next level! Tell him you like him. Or find a way to get it out of him that he likes you. C'mon, I want to see you happy with a guy. It's been a long time since you've had a boyfriend. And you're freaking gorgeous! You're one of the prettiest girls in school! Myungsoo's like super hot too!"

Hyemin laughed. "Okay, I'll find a way to get it out of him. What if he doesn't even like me like that?"

Minah gave her an "are-you-serious?" look. "Trust me, he likes you. Here I was thinking it was Changsub." She sang the last sentence making Hyemin feel uneasy. It was Changsub, sort of.