Feisty.

I'm Never the One.

It's been two weeks now since Changsub and Jiyeon have been dating. Things between him and Hyemin have actually gotten better. They don't seem as awkward with each other as they were before. Knowing that they have nothing to hide, things are good.

One thing Changsub doesn't bring up is Jiyeon. He notices how tense Hyemin becomes when he mentions her so he just leaves her out of their conversations.

"Hyemin, there's something I need to tell you." Changsub said.

She turned to look at him, "What's up?" She asked.

"Jiyeon broke up with me." Hyemin's jaw dropped a bit and her brows raised. She didn't know what to feel or what to say. Should she be happy because he can finally be hers? Or should she feel sad for him because he was dumped?

"I-I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay?"

Changsub gave her a small smile, "I'm fine, I guess. I don't know I'm just so confused. She liked me so much then all of a sudden out of no where she just breaks up with me. It's like so weird. I was starting to like her, a lot. I don't know what went wrong." He laughed, "I feel mad but happy at the same time, I don't know."

"Did she say why she was breaking up with you?" Hyemin asked.

"She said she was losing feelings but what the hell she was all over me so it was weird. I'm like literally mad about it, I feel played. But whatever, I'm sure I'll be over it."

Then, Jiyeon walked in. Changsub rolled his eyes and Hyemin looked away. Changsub was looking at her as she walked to another girl in the class. "What Changsub?" She asked with a tint of rudeness in her voice.

He scoffed, "No need to be mean."

"I wasn't being mean. I just asked why you were staring, gosh. Bitter much?"

Hyemin could tell Changsub was getting mad. She patted his back and gave him a heart warming smile. "Don't argue with her." She said and he smiled.

Jiyeon saw everything and she scoffed, "Seems like you're over me. Hyemin, didn't think you'd make a move so soon but then again, it is you. You get every boy you want don't you."

Jiyeon's comment made Hyemin's blood boil but this was nothing Changsub could soothe. Hyemin stood up from her chair and stood in front of Jiyeon.

"Listen Jiyeon, don't come in here and start talking trash and being disrespectful. Never did I try coming in between you and Changsub when you were together. I could've easily taken him away from you and you know that but I didn't do it."

Jiyeon's jaw was dropped and Changsub was smirking. Jiyeon just walked out without saying anything more and Hyemin sat down.

"I love it when you're feisty." Changsub said making Hyemin laugh.