Confessions.

I'm Never the One.

Changsub took a deep breath as he walked into class. Hyemin was already in her seat with her head phones on doing some work. She didn't look like her usual happy self. He walked towards her and took his seat next to her. She looked up and gave him a small smile, the corner of her lips barely lifting up.

He leaned in and took out the right ear bud from her ear and placed it in his. "What are we listening to?" He asked.

This actually made Hyemin smile, for real this time. "We are listening to 10cm's Thank You And You." 

Changsub nodded his head slowly and fell into a trance with the peaceful song. "Are you really fine?" He asked her.

Hyemin turned and looked him in the eyes. She shook her head. "Nope. I'm not." She said in a low voice, her eyes threatening to water. 

Changsub looked down for a second, "Why?" He asked.

"You know why." She responded.

Changsub let out a small laugh. "I want to hear it from you."

"I like you Changsub. I've liked you for a while now I was just too scared to admit it. We got close really fast and I didn't want to make you feel awkward or risk possibly pushing you away. Now, you're with Jiyeon and it hurts me because I want it to be me."

Changsub shook his head as a smile was plastered on his face. "Funny because I like you too." Hyemin's eyes widened making him laugh. "We were both in the same situation. Too scared to tell each other how we actually feel and now we're too late. I'm actually starting to like Jiyeon and I would feel terrible if I would just break up with her now that I know you like me. I'm sorry Hyemin."

Hyemin nodded her head, "It's fine, I get it. I'm glad we at least told each other. I wish you and Jiyeon nothing but the best, I mean it." She gave him a genuine smile.

"Maybe someday, our time will come." He said before turning to start on his work.