Advice.

I'm Never the One.

Hyemin walked into class and Jiyeon was in her seat talking to Changsub. She cleared and they both looked up at her. "Oh, Hyemin, hey!" Jiyeon said with a smile.

Hyemin awkwardly laughed and returned a smile. "You're kinda in my seat." She said.

"Oh, my bad!" Jiyeon said and stood up. "There you go." She said.

As soon as Hyemin sat down, Myungsoo walked in. "Hyemin, here, your book. I stayed carrying it." He laughed and so did Hyemin.

"Thanks." She said and hugged him before he left.

Jiyeon smirked, "You two a thing now?"

Hyemin glared at her, "Will people stop saying that!" She sat down and Jiyeon looked at Changsub with a confused face.

"Just admit it Hyemin, you like him." Changsub said.

She turned to look at him. "No, I don't. I like him as a friend, that's it."

Changsub bit down on his lip and nodded his head. Jiyeon saw the look in his eyes. "I'm going to class, wanna walk me?" She asked Changsub.

He snapped out of it and looked up at her. "Oh, uh-" Just then the bell rang. "Can't." He said and she pouted and left the room.

"Hyemin." He said.

"Hmm?" She asked as she worked on some work for another class.

"I need... advice." 

She looked up at him and cocked her head to the right, "On?"

"Well you see, there's someone I like... And I don't know if she likes me back. I mean, I heard she did but she hasn't given me any huge hints that she does. But then there's this other girl who for sure likes me and yeah. What should I do?"

Hyemin swallowed her saliva, "Well, do you like the girl who likes you?" 

Changsub shook his head, "I really like the other girl. Like, a lot. How do I know if she has the same feelings?"

"Well, you should ask her. Just straight up go up to her and tell her you like her. It's a lot better than keeping your feelings to yourself because you never know, she might like you back."

Changsub nodded his head and smiled, "Thanks. You give good advice. I'll let you know how it goes." He turned to face his computer and was in deep thought.

Hyemin went back to her work and she was too in deep thought. "I wonder who he likes..."