A Label Doesn't Define A Relationship.

I'm Never the One.

Changsub has been wanting to ask Hyemin to be his girlfriend but every time, something seems to get in the way or he chickens out and doesn't end up asking her.

He's thought about it for long periods of time. Do him and Hyemin really need to be labeled as boyfriend and girlfriend? Do two people who like each other really need to have a set status?

"Hyemin, so I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now."

"What is it?" Hyemin asked.

Changsub laughed, "I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend."

Hyemin's eyes widened and she didn't know how to quite feel about it. "Changsub-"

He interrupted her, "But the more I thought about it, do we really have to label ourselves? I mean does a relationship need to have a set label? I don't think it does. We don't necessarily have to be "boyfriend and girlfriend.""

Hyemin smiled, "You know what Changsub, you're completely right. I mean, why bother? A status is just a name. It doesn't define how we feel about each other or what we are. We know how we feel and we know what we are. Just like two people who have been together for years, they don't need to get married to show their love."

Changsub nodded, "You totally get me. See, this is exactly why I like you."

Hyemin felt butterflies in her stomach and she smiled. Just as she was about to look down, Changsub grabbed her chin and made her look into his eyes.

She got scared for a moment but when she saw the look in her eyes, everything got better. He gave her a warm smile and slowly leaned in.

Hyemin knew just what he was about to do and she was extremely nervous. Their first kiss. There was no turning back now, he was going in for the kill.

Hyemin shut her eyes and their lips met. It was perfect. What she had been waiting for for so long, was finally in front of her. Changsub felt her smile into the kiss and it made his heart race even faster.

Once they pulled away from each other, they laughed and smiled. "Changsub, Hyemin, are you two doing your work?" The teacher called out.

The two stifled their laughter. "Yes sir!" They both answered and turned back to the computers with wide smiles on their faces.


This story, is over! ;___; I hope you guys liked it even though it was really simple.