Ninth month: Better and Worse.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

I'm done with my studies. I have good news; I passed in the second place of my grade. I could study in a university but I don't have the money, and also I don't wanna get in the illegals at U.S problems, you know I'll have a baby and if this baby born here and police find me Yong Baby will be here without me.

So I just said Good bye to my friends, also to Ahrang who is going to study in a State University. She will travel to California to visit her aunt who has a baby of 1 year and she said she will send me some baby stuff for Yong Baby and also she will buy new ones. I didn't ask her, we're still young, no work, we are just teens.

I didn't tell anything of my travel to Korea to Minjung. After that incident he didn’t appeared and by the way I really miss him, more than as boyfriend, I miss him as my best friend.

 

Well... When I walked down the stairs of the airplane I felt the Korean air while thinking "He is here." I searched Gayoon and when I got her we hugged like there wasn't no tomorrow.

 

-Hyuna-ya!

-Unnie! I missed you so so so much! -I said looking at her.

-Me too! I have good news for you, my dear! I've been searching you an apartment and I got one. It's cheap and small and they accept kids.

-Thank you so much. I thought you were busy so I just said like a wish.

-Well, baby Hyuna and Yong baby have me to make all your wishes come true.

-Oh, you are so cool, unnie! -She helped me with my bags as we walked out to my new apartment.

-Since is cheap I had paid the first payment as a present for you two. -She said. I felt so bad for this; I'm so selfish making problems for everyone.

-Oh my god, unnie! I'll give you your money back when I get a job.

-Also I got a job for you. -My unnie is just amazing.

-Jinjja? -She is incredible.

-Yes, it's for a book store. You know that kind of job where you have to go to some people's home and speak with them about the book. And it's a babies and kids book so you just have to sell it. -Babies book, I will take one. –I laughed.

-So so so so it's ok if I'm pregnant? -I asked continuing.

 

The answer was yes. At next morning I woke up early and went to that book store's office. I signed and then I took the books. To start they gave me ten books and that was my first chance. I have to sell them all, I HAVE to.

I walked by the streets with a paper with some client's addresses. I went to a house of kind of reach people. They didn't open the door so I started with the next direction. It was a near building and I had to search in every apartment since they didn't write a number or a name. You can understand how tired I was, right?

 

After a couple of weeks I was assigned to promote the books in a red building not too far to the Cube Studio. This building made me shiver, because in this building is Beast's dorm. I felt scared just from thinking of him. As I walked through the first floor I was shaking and I felt so cold, it was like I was walking through the snow in a rainy day but this winter was starting so it wasn't too cold like I felt it.

 

I stopped in front of the elevator. I pushed the up button and I waited silently. Finally the elevator arrived and I stepped in. I turned around to face the hall of the first floor that I was leaving. The doors started closing slowly and I waited them to close but a hand stopped them.

 

He was there. He entered and he just stood there next to me.

-Hyuna. -I looked up at him when he said my name.

-Hi. -I answered thinking I couldn't hear my voice because of my loud heartbeats.

-What are you doing here? -He asked turning to me.

-Working.

-What is he here? -He looked down to Yong baby.

-Living. -I answered thinking that is all a baby can do inside his mom.

-How are you? -He asked like he really cared.

-Fine, you? -I stared at the door.

-Me too. -The elevator stopped.

-Bye. -He said walking off the elevator.

I didn't move. I was stunned because of this. I was so shocked that I went back home. There were many words I wished I could tell him. I wish he feels the same.

 

My night went normal, I ate and after I went to sleep. I was thinking about Junhyung, why did he ask me about me? I mean, he doesn't care about me. How can he be so ... Well every day I thought about him but meeting again blew my mind? It was so hard to me calming myself so I won’t jump to him.

 

At the next morning I woke up lazily, walking slowly to the bathroom. I took a relaxing shower singing to Beast's songs, I heard singing helps moms to give birth without too much pain. Yong baby is still growing and now I have to go to the hospital to see him or her. Well they will tell what Yong baby is and I'm wishing to have a boy so he would be like his dad.

 

I got ready quickly and I left at the same motion. I took a taxi and faster that I thought I was sitting with the other women and couples that were waiting to enter. When I got in I was shaking because I was so nervous to know about Yong baby.

 

-Hyuna-ssi, your baby is hiding so let’s wait until he or she shows. Ok? - The doctor told me with a bright smile.

-It's ok. - I answered hiding my disappointment. I really wished I could know he was he, a baby boy.

-Are you ok? - She asked looking at my, a little sad, face.

-Yes. Well, see you in one week. - I smiled like she did.

-Thank you. - I added before walking off.

 

After that I went to work, again to Beast's building, wishing to meet him and at the same I wished he would not be there.

I walked off the bus stop with my hands in my tummy. I felt tired and Yong baby was moving so it was a little uncomfortable.

 

I was looking down to the ground, hearing 'My girl' by BTOB, this lovely song made me wish I could be his girl. I kept walking slowly, going up the entrance stairs, still going slowly, kind of lazily.

 

-Are you ok? -His voice sounded so hard in my ears, even that I was hearing music. I looked up at him.

-Yes I'm. -I answered smiling, taking off my headphones. Why am I smiling?

-And why are you touching.... it... or him ... or her? -He didn't know how to call Yong baby.

-He or She is moving. -I answered still smiling with my eyes on him.

-Can ... I feel ... it? -He sounded so freaking cute.

-Sure, you can. -I took my hands off my tummy. I held his left hand putting it slowly on my tummy.

-Oh... -He smiled. Why is he smiling?

-He or she is really moving. Why? -He asked still feeling Yong baby.

-I'm very hungry. But I still have work. -He took his hand off to hold mine.

-Me too. Let's go to my apartment. Dongwoon and Doojun are making a cooking competition. -He walked me into the building, leading me to the elevator. I stood next to him, smiling from ear to ear.

 

We stepped in the elevator, holding hands; I can't tell how much my heart was beating. My heart was about to explode, his hand was so warm. His perfume, the way he followed the elevator's song. His murmuring voice was driving me crazy.

 

-We arrived! -He spoke turning to my wide opened eyes. I was in shock. How can he be so changed? I have seen him a week ago and he was still quite and cold.

 

We entered Beast’s dorm. Luckily they were all dressed. Yoseob, Gikwang and Hyunseung were sitting in the sofa, watching TV. Dongwoon and Doojun, maknae and leader, were in the kitchen too concentrated.

 

-Hyuna!!! -Yoseob jumped to me, like a kid who hasn't saw his mom for years.

-Be careful. -Hyunseung said watching how Junhyung stopped him from hugging me.

-Seob-oppa! -I smiled.

-Hyuna! OMG! You are still pregnant. -Gikwang said shaking my hand in his.

-Yes. You know I have to wait till the ninth month. -I was still smiling.

-Hyuna is here. -Hyunseung shouted to the chefs.

-Hyuna-ya. -Both came running and there was Junhyung stopping them.

-Junhyung, I have to say sorry for punching you back then. I thought you really let her abort. I’m sorry, man. -Doojun confessed giving me another shock.

-I didn't know until last week. I thought it would be ok for the two of us but this is better. For her; because she looks prettier and for me; because I have a second chance to make it right. I have it, right? -Junhyung made me cry. But these were a happines tear, that’s why a smile appeared on my face, blush came as If I was a teeneger falling in love, and there is the problem, I'm a teen who have fall too deep in love with a changesfull man.

-Of course. -I closed my eyes, immediately feeling his arm around my shoulder.

-Thanks. I love you. -He whispered before kissing my head.

I think it's true to say 'After the rain comes a rainbow'. Here I'm standing under the rainbow, walking to my eighth month under the rainbow, one hand on my tummy and the other holding his warm hand. It feels like a beautiful, happy and incredible dream. But I don't know why after that every morning when I wake up I feel like I'm going to end it. I feel like this isn't the end of my nightmare. I feel like this is just the beginning of something worse. Why do I keep feeling this pain in my tummy? Why do I keep getting dizzy? Why do I sometimes feel like I can't breathe? Why do I sometimes dream of my baby and Junhyung but they don't see me? Why do I keep dreaming I'm dead? Why I keep feeling that I'm going to die? 

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE ;2; I was studying maths, and in my talents classes there were homeworks for the four classes, also I'm having my last exams and project for my english class. I'm really learning to much, asking about more words so I can use it here ans then for other fanfics. Well I'm also having an Ilhoon one shot collections -w-

Melodies clock here for Ilhoon's one shot collection: (REQUEST OPEN) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368726/lover-boy-jung-ilhoon-you-boyxgirl-btob-ilhoon-scenario-songbased-rerquestopen

Well thanks to the news here, fjhfhsdfg LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! GHDVGHSVFGSDVHGASVHG Hope you like this chapter. And also hope you had a Good Valentine's day.

Here's my present fot you Junah Lovers ♥ 

 

Wait for the next chap ♥