Good Bye My new tresaure.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

I waited and waited and finaly It was there...

Positive.

I jumped back falling into the shower and cause of the fall I shouted in pain.

"Hyuna, everything ok?" It was my mom. I was so nervous. I took the test and ran to my room. I wasn't breathing so I used my inhalator. Tears were falling as I was clueless a I could feel how helpless I was. How can I have this baby when I'm at school and I don't have the money to take care of this baby as I wish I could. "What should I do?" I said to myself letting my body fall on my bed. I was needing support but it was true, my parent were not going to let me have a baby. They will make me abort or just leave my house and search for my future.

Days passed and this little secret is just for me and the baby. I called Junhyung at the night. "Hyuna." He answered with a worried voice. I was speachless . How I'm going to tell him that I'll have a baby and he is the dad? I hung up and I sat in my bed hugging my legs to my chest. Hours then I woke up watching my mom with my uniform in her hands. "Dress up or you'll be late." She said smiling to me like if I was her baby girl.

I nodded and stared dressing myself after she left. "Omoni, I'm going now. " I sais without eating my breakfast. "Good luck, my dear princess." She smiled. I started feeling guilty because I wasn't a child or teen, now I was becoming a mom.

I ended my classes and start walking to nowhere. Then I reached home by the long way, because I needed to breath no Inhalator air.

I entered my home about to cry. My mom wasn't on the kitchen so I entered my room trying to hide my tears till I get to my bed. "Hyuna." My mom was there in my room holding the pregnancy test with a worried and scaried stare at me. "Omma." I mumbled, tears now falling on my cheeks. "Sorry." I sobbed. "Hyuna, you..." " Mom I'm sorry, I love him so much." She walked at me and hugged me. "It's ok. You're a woman." I sobbed in her chest. "We need to tell this to you dad." I was so worried about that. "Talk to Junhyung." She told me and I instandly blushed. "Tell him what your dad will tell you. I think he has to accept his responsability." I just nodded.

But then the asthma atack was there as my dad oppened the door. My mom held my hand and start walking to the living room.

"Yeobo, we need to talk to you. Specialy Hyuna." She told him. "Tell me, Hyuna." I nodded with tears in my eyes. "Aboji. I'm pregnant." I sobbed with my tears falling by my cheeks. "What?!" He shouted. My tears falling and the air leaving me. "You might be joking, right?" I shook my head sobbing staring at the floor with my tears falling nonstoping. "What the hell were you thinking?! You are in the school! This things are for mature people who love each other." I stood up shouting. "I love him, so badly." I sobbed again. "You shut up!" He shouted back. "Dad!" He moved away from us shouting, screaming and letting out his anger. "You're not mi child anymore!" He pointed me. "You should abort before I put you out of this house." He ordered. I walked away to my room. I shoot my door rudely searching my inhalator. After I was a little calmed down I fell sleep.

At the morning my mom woke me up. "Dress you up, in an hou we are heading to the hospital." She commanded. "Mom, give me a day. Tomorrow I will go without arguing." I rubbed my eyes. "Hyuna." "Mom." I used my puppy eyes like a little kid. "One day." She nodded and I nodded back.

I went to school like every day but then I changed plans.

After clases I went to Cube Cafe. "No high heels this time." He smiled. "Junhyung I need to talk to you in a very private place." He nodded and stood up leading me up stairs. I smiled saying hi to tghe Beast members. "Hyuna, we missed you" Doojun confessed. "I did too." I kept walking and we stopped in a small studio.

"Tell me." He stared, putting two chairs for us to sit. "Junhyung, do you remember what happened when you were drunk?" I asked. "I think so." "Well now I have a problem with that." He watched me with a worried glare. "Well Well I'm pregnant." I looked down at the floor. "What the ?!" He stood up. "Sorry, I know you're dating Hara and you know what happenend that night." I think that he is going to leave me alone. "What are you going to do?" He asked hiding his anger. "My dad wants me to abort." He didn't said nothing. "Jun-" . "Let me answer you tomorrow. I have to think." He walked away leaving me alone.

At the next morning mom was waiting me so I called him. "Hyuna. I can't help you." He answered breaking my heart. "Ok." I said hanging up. I stoop up from my bed taking some clothes to wear them. I went to the living room watching my parents waiting me. My dad sat in the car first. Then my mother and after her it was me. My brother was in his school. We were in silence but after all there was the hospital and I was about to say Goodbye to the only thing that Junhyung gave me.

---------------

It's short too but I like it. I'm nervous too XD

Well coments and subcribe~ Thanks ;3