Sixth Month: Mission Failed.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

Hello, I'm the new Hyuna. Why am I saying this? Because now I have a big tummy. Well now I'm walking with Minjung and my friends through my sixth month of pregnancy. I feel tired but I have to continue.

I'm less stressed but I have new stress because I'm having the last period of classes and then we are having the last exams to know where my future is. And also I'm not feeling good. Sometimes my tummy hurts and also I'm dizzy and I cannot eat everything or I'll vomit it.  

My doctor gave me a recommendation telling me that I will have to take a break of studying but I can't. You know being an exchange student it's like every person in your new school is waiting for all your stronger studying life. And also they are waiting for you to fall so the will say "Exchangers always dumbs."

So that's why I'm being strong and I'm still studying hard, I've never pass a class.

Mom also tells me to stop but I can't, of this depends my future and also Yong Baby's future.

 

This month is difficult because everybody can see my big tummy and some idiots wrote things for me. Last class, I entered and saw all my notebooks with some words on them. "", "", "Cheap hooker" So I was a little scared that they can beat me or something because this is too low for retarders like them.

 

Minjung is trying his best to enter to my dorm through the window. It's not too easy for me to walk all the way to our place. But he says that it's ok. He every time repeats “I have to take care of you and also from you baby and this is the little thing I can do.”

 

Then I got another problem. It was a week before I entered my final exams. I was walking back to my dorm after the last hour of classes, hoping to find him somewhere there, he hasn't appear in 3 days and now I was really missing him.

I entered my dorm and it was alone, my roommates were coming then because of our different school schedule. I waited and then I remembered that they'd told me that they will take a preview exam.

So I thought I could take a walk to see how Minjung is. And also I could walk alone to have a moment for my thoughts.

That's what I did; I left my room, wearing jeggings with a big white hoodie and black converses, comfortable clothes for comfortable moments, that’s what I think.

 

I walked to our place thinking about him, not Minjung, I was thinking about Junhyung. I don't know why I'm still thinking of Junhyung. He has done some bad things to me, but I love him and that's all I need to forget about his mistakes. Also I’m still thinking that Yong Baby is just making me fall more for him. I'm not caring about how jerk he is I'm just caring about how lovely he could be. I'm flying in my own world, where we can be a happy family, where he loves me, where I'm his and he's mine. These were my favorite thoughts but then I had to stop thinking because my phone was ringing inside my pocket. It was a message from Gayoon.

 

"Hyuna-ya! I miss you and I hope this could help you to be happy. Junhyung broke up with Hara. He said that they were not meeting since 6 months before this. They were not dating, he also said that she broke up with him because of couple problems and then they got back together but after a week Junhyung broke up with her so Hara told him to start again and they tried to start being friends but they failed and finally they are announcing they break up." -From: Gayoon unnie.

 

"Unnie it means he was not lying. It means that ... well no more. Thanks and I miss you too <3" -For: Gayoon unnie.

 

I kept walking reading her message again and again and again and again, but when I was near to our place I heard some laughs coming from our place. I walked faster but then it was silence, I kept walking and when I reached our place I was shocked that I could have Yong Baby in that moment. It was Minjung kissing the blond girl of the library, the one that talked to me before Kelly entered. I stepped back, my body was shaking, tears were falling through my cheeks, weakness was leading me and then I don't know more.

 

When I woke up I was in the school's little hospital. I've went there to take care of Yong Baby and now I was in an emergency room. I looked everywhere and after some minutes my roommates entered.

-What happened? -I asked watching their concerned stares at me.

-You fainted and Minjung called us to come here but when we got here you were alone. -Ahrang answered coming next to me with my other two roommates.

-My baby? How's my baby? -I sat up abruptly.

-Yong baby is ok. But why did you faint? -Angie asked standing in front of me.

-I... saw ... I saw ... Minjung ... I saw Minjung kissing another girl. -I didn't know why my tears were falling while I was telling them what I saw. I think I was just broken because I was sure that Minjung wasn't a jerk, I really trusted in him. I didn't love him, I was just starting to led some feelings grow in me but now they won't keep growing.

-OMG! I'm gonna kill him. -Ahrang said and my other two roommates started fighting trying to make me smile while they led me sees how they could kill him.

-Hyuna. -Jane came next to me my hair.

-Don't cry. You have to be strong for Yong Baby. -Jane spoke slowly.

-Jane, I don't know. I think love is not for me. -I said wiping my tears away with my hands.

-Hyuna, for now you have to be healthy. - Ahrang said.

-For you and for Yong Baby. -Angie nodded while saying that.

-Oh girls, thanks you. I would be nothing without you. Thank you so much, you're really good friends. -I was still tearing and sobbing but now it was because I just needed to let my feelings out.

-You deserve all this and more. You're a good friend and everybody has to admire you.

-But now we have to go back to our dorm. -Angie said and they helped me out.

 

We went back to start with the last week of our U.S studies.

This was the last week and after thinking about my good exams I have to said my second mission failed. I'm still in love with my Joker.

---------------------------------

This's short because the next one is going to be wow, you know, next chapter Is Hyuna going back to Korea and meeting Junhyung again. OwO So keep tuned! Thanks for reading and comenting.

LOVE YOU!