Yong appa.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

 

 

I sighted the clinic. I thought we were heading to a hospital but this was an small clinic for woman. 

 "Hyuna let's go." My mom was holding my hand walking me two the entrance. A nurse took my information and then she told me to wait until they call my name.  

 

The weather wasn't nice, it was raining. "Omma, why are we here and not in a hospital?" That was when I took my mom by my side, I mean she started believing in my opinion. "You where born here. You, my first daughter, you were born here, when I was your age." I nodded without knowing what to said. "Omma, why do I have to abort if you had me at my age?" She looked at the ground. "Well, your dad was older than he was working so we moved to a small apartment. He wormed hard and I was about to finish school so when I ended my classes I was still has an 4 month little tummy." She smiled remembering. 

 

 "What did Junhyung said?" She asked making me nervous. I shook my head. "He said he can't help me and that it's right to do what my parents are telling me." She hugged me. 

 

"Kim Hyuna." The nurse called me. I walked shaking. 

 

 "Wellcome. This is incredible the history is happening again." My mom smiled and I just nodded. "Well Hyuna I will make you some exams and then we will start the surgery." I nodded again.  

After all the exams I was lead to the waiting room while they prepare all for the operation. My mom was there she was watching the news. Beast was in the airport. "I wish you could cheer appa with me." I noticed myself touching my tummy as I was talking to my baby. Mom didn't noticed me talking to my baby so I acted normally. 

"Omma" I started.  "Hyuna , are you sure-" I cut her. "Now I'm sure." I ran away from the clinic.  

"Baby, Momi will never let you go." I murmured smiling, not to myself, I smiled to my baby. "I love you." I spoke again. "Yong Junhyung, even if you are not here I can't stop loving you."  

 

I was walking alone. Eating some foods that my baby made me want. "So, baby... Yong baby, How's omma doing it?" I knew my mom was searching me because of her 39 missed calls on my cellphone. "Grandma is searching us." I went home and passed not caring about my dad shouting. "You get out of my sight and of my house." I packed all my things.  

 

I called my friend Gayoon, she lives alone, but I just asked to be at her home for 3 days. "Sure, Hyunaunnie will love living with you." She is so nice. 

 

I took my things and started walking of that house. I hugged my mom, who was crying, as I was too. "Call me, I'll call you everyday." I nodded. " I'll be ok." I didn't want her to stress out because of me.  

Now I was walking, watching all the people, the stores, the restaurants. Finally I found Gayoon house, I forgot her exactly direction. I looked at my dad who wasn't looking at me. "I'll miss both of you and my dongsaeng." My dad fell on the sofa. "Bye." I told them and made my way out of that, my loved house.  

 

"Gayoon unnie, we're here."  I nocked the door. "Hyuna and baby." She knew everything because she was the first one I called after I checked the pregnancy test. I put my things in the lonlely room. I told her that I was going to clean her house like a payment she didn't accept that at first but after my big puppy eyes she nodded. Living there was going to be a short but difficult time. 

 

As I kept going with school I searched for a job and an apartment. With the money I was saving for my 21 dreamed part, with that money my baby and I will live. 

At the next day I got a job after school as a cleaner at a very gorgeous restaurant, it was a expensive one and the payment was good. 

So I started after school. There I met Gaeun, and 26 years old cleaner. She is nice. And she told me about an apartment near to the restaurant. It was a very little apartment, I went there after work, with one little room and a little kitchen and a little bathroom, all little, so I rent it. It was ready to move in , with everything like bed and closet, etc.  So after renting it I moved in. 

 

A month has passed by now. Gayoon and Gaeun are helping me with anything I could need, also they went with me to the baby checks. My tummy is invisible but I can feel her, I had dream with a baby girl. Well at this time there aren't any interesting  moments. And I resume this with vomits and more vomits. 

 

After all now I have 3 months of pregnancy and it's been the hardest 3 months of my life.  I'm so emotional, just telling you that every time I listen to Beast's songs I cry. Now my baby is making me look chubby, with clothes I can hide her, but I still feel her. 

 

This, it was a Saturday night. The restaurant was crowed. People waiting in and out. I was focused cleaning inside. But when I took a look again to the reserved tables one was taken by six boys. One boy with purple hair got my attention. He was there. The HE who I love. I touched my tummy "Baby, there's appa." I kept doing my work with sadness in my soul, but I focused. "Hyuna if you get discharged you are dead." I said to myself. 

My work was almost done so I walked to my locker, I took my school notebooks and a pencil. I went to the back of the restaurant. I sat down on the ground, hiding near to the restrooms. Someone was walking to the man restroom. Then I heard his phone ringing. He stopped walking. "Aigoo~." It was him. I tried to order my hair but suddenly I fell. My hands were on the floor not letting my baby hit the floor and he was in front of me. "Junhyung." I spoke looking up at him. "Hyuna."  He looked at my cleaner uniform. I was embarrased. Then I heard Gikwang's voice and Yoseob's laugh. He pushed me to the wall, hiding me again, then he went to them. I felt my tears dropping to the ground as I was looking down.   

 

After that I was a little drepessed but then I had something that made me nervous, excited, stressed and happy at the same time. My teachers decided to invite me to an exchange students exam. So I took it and  I passed. Now I  will go to the U.S.A. And the only problem is that I'm pregnant. So they had explain me that after I become mom I can't have all that school is letting me have. And also I won't have the chance to study in a state university. So after 4 months more I'll be back. This good new was too good but the problem was where I'm going to be when I come back.  

 

With that problem today I'm flying to U.S.A . I want to get some new friends and I mostly want to forget him. 

 

I woke up early, my backpacks were done so I just took a shower ,ate something and cleaned the house. I was discharged at my work cause when Junhyung did that to me I ran away and I didn't show after 3 days passed.  

 

I got to the airport, I was ready to take the fly and take that four months to forget him. I walked next to some schoolmates, they were talking and also they were saying goodbye to the othersSince Gayoon was the only one there for me I waved to her with a big smile on my face. She waved back and moved her lips 'Call me' I could tell that’s what she told me. 

We stopped at the checking showing our documents. We walked all the hall and then we reached the airplane.

 

I was the third getting to the airplane. I sat down next to a girl of my class. She sighted me and then she asked if we could change seats. So then I was next to the window. "Good morning we are starting..." The voice told us everything we need to know to start flying to the U.S.  

The airplane started rising and my heart started beating faster. "Good bye." I whispered touching the window thinking of someone. I'll miss him. 

 

I shut my eyes wishing he think of me. I fell sleep so faster, baby is making lazy by the way.  

 

"Hyuna-ya!" I woke up, my sit partner was shaking me. "Yeah." I spoke with a sleepy voice. "We're here." I shook my head. "It was faster than I thought." Yeah, it was so. Well I was sleeping so I didn't care about the time. 

 

We got out of the plain and walked to our bus. We were at California. The bus took us to a big school. We entered, every student was watching us. First they gave us a dorm, luckily I was with Ahrang, the girl of my same class. We went out to our dorm meeting Jane and Angie.  

"Hello my name is Hyuna and she is Ahrang." I spoke with my almost perfect English. " Nice to meet you." Ahrang said as shy as she was.  

 

We chatted for a while then we went to sleep. I slept in the low part and Ahrang was in the high part. 

 

We woke up early and prepare ourselves to the first class. Ahrang was with me at almost all the hours, just two hours we had to get apart. But that didn't matter me, you  know I'll become a momo, I have to be strong no matter what I have to be the stronger person of this world.  

 

After a week I met a rude girl named Kelly, she was my nightmare. She was disturbing me every time 

 

"Kelly, get away!" I shouted she took my cookies. "You , you are gonna cry like the stupid you are?" I stood up. "The only here is you." I answered not caring at Ahrang's concerned stare. She pushed me and I fell to the ground. "Get ready for this starting nightmare." She said  before walking away with her two friends.  Jane and Angie came back just then. They ran to us. "What happened?" They asked putting apart the snacks they bought. "Kelly pushed her." Ahrang answered helping me to stand up. "We have to take care more of you, because of Yong baby." They didn't know why I called my baby like that but they did to. "Thanks girls. Well it's going to be a long and difficult time." I cleaned my skirt with my hands and sat with them. Yes, Yong baby, it's going to be a long and difficult time without Yong appa. 

 

------------------------------

This is a little longer... Well I got insipired and I just writted non stoping XD 

We'll let me love you for your comments I read every comment and laughed at your worried lines lol 

Thanks you very much, so what do you think... Do you think Hyuna can fall in love with another guy? 

Huhuhu wait for my next update ;3 LOVE YOU! ♥