Step.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 Hyuna's P.O.V

I went out from the school too late. I was running by all tha big streets, in my way to The Cube Cafe. It was ther first fansingning that my parent let me go. While running I was praying in whispers. "Please God, let me meet my first lovr. I wont kiss him, I know he is dating and I just wanna make him smile."

Finally I reached the Cube Cafe breathing so hard that I almost had an asthma attack. I forget how to enter because I was at the back door. In that moment I was trying to catch my breath but then I was on the floor. The door opened rudely and he was going out.

"Sorry, you ok?" He asked me, watching me breathless. "I can't breath!" I shook my head tryinng so har to breath. "Are you asthmatic?" I nodded. "Where's your medicine?" He started helping me to stand up. I shook my head again. "I forgot it." I said touching my empty pockets. "Let me" He raised me in his arms walking to his black car. "I'm Junhyung Yong." He told me sitting me next to him. "Kim Hyuna. Please ppali!" I said nodding. Of course I knew him, he was my first love, my bias, my daydreaming husband.

He stopped driving when we got to the hospital. "Please help, she's asthmatic and she forgot her medicine." He shouted and the nurses started getting me to the emergency mini room. He walked after me. I don't wha happened then I just got sleep when my body touched the white bed.

"Hyuna-ssi. You are ok, now." He said looking at his phone. "Junhyung oppa." I whispered. "Are you a beauty?" I think he discovered me. "I like Beast." He looked at me. "I will take you home." I nodded standing up from the bed. "Thanks." We were on his car in our way to my home. I was giving him the directions and he was following me.

"So, who's your favorite?" I looked down, hiding my blushed cheeks If I let him know is going to be like a confession. "Yoseob oppa." I lied. "There is my house." I pointed a black and white little house. He stopped his car. "Nice to meet you." He said making me blush again. "Nice to meet you too, oppa." I hugged him closing my eyes. "You saved me. I will buy more Beast cds." I joked making myself appart without taking my eyes away from his. "You're cute. It'll be ok if you just give me your number." I took my phone out and he did the same. "No" I told him my number and then I got out of his car."Bye, Thank you~."

I entered my house and I went to my room. When I was dressing in my pajama my phone started playing 'Living Without You'. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Hello, Yeobo." It was him and I think he was calling me like that because I told him that my favorite was Yoseob and Yeobos are Yoseob's fans. "Hello, Junhyung oppa." I looked up to my window cause I was sitting in front of my desk. "How are you?" He asked. "Fine, thanks."...

After that Junhyung is my phone-friend. We talk hours and hours. He calls me everyday and we also text each other. "Hyuna let me see you again." He said making me blush. "When?" I answered. "Tomorrow after your classes finish, come to Cube Cafe." I bitted my button lip. "Ok. I'll meet you there. Good bye, Junnie oppa." I hung up the phone as I jump into my bed.

Tomorrow is my day.

At the morning I woke up smiling from ear to ear. I took a shower then I went out to start dressing me in my school uniform. Since this was like a date I searched in my closed and finally I found my black 9 high heels. I went out of my room to my dinner table inside the kitchen.

"Omma just orange juice and two pancakes. I have a date." My little brother sat next to me. "Who will you date?." My mom asked me giving what I told her. "Beast's Junhyung." I knew that both wouldn't believe me but now that they now I talk to him everyday they do believe in me. "Bye mom"

I said finally going to school walking weirdly with those high heels. When school was over. After all those stupid dudes watching me different just for my high heels. I started walking to the Cube Cafe.

My heart was jumping just from imagining me taking his hand while walking. Step by step. Just the two of us, step by step.