Forth month: I like being breathless.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

Every night I went to Minjung. It was our space for our memories and all our news that could be interesting to hear from each other.

We were just normal friends. You know, laughing, talking, why not crying, we were to close one with the other that it felt so nice and comfortable talking to him.
 

After a month we were having our study month. It was because of our final ending of year exams. I was focusing cause if I finish school I could get a job and then I can live there in the U.S and finally I could forget Junhyung and star a new live.
 

Also I was entering my fourth month of pregnancy. I would like to say that I was ok but in fact I'm not ok. I went to a doctor with all the exams that I had of Yong baby and the doctor told me that I was having a difficult pregnancy. Since it was my first time having a baby it will be hard for us, me and Yong baby. But I’ll be ok.
 

I was studying at the library, reading my books and practicing some math examples. I looked up when I heard a girly voice. 
 

-Hello. -It was a blond girl wearing a baby pink dress and black high heels. She was a university girl.
-Hi. -I smiled shyly. I didn't know her so I just looked down to my books.
-Are you Hyuna? -She said not moving from where she was.
-Yes, I’m. -I nodded smiling again.
-Oh... How do you met Minjung? - I looked a little shocked at her.
-Are you his girlfriend? -I left my pencil next to my book. 
-I'm his friend. -I nodded laughing.
-I thought he was hiding his relationship from his best friend. Well I met him in one of my father past reunion. Thanks for taking care of him. - She smiled at my thankful words.
-I'm Nataly, nice to meet you. -She bowed in front of me. -I know you're his Korean childhood friend.
-Nice to meet you too. - I bowed back while smiling.
-Well I'll go back to my dorm. Talk to you later then? -She was still smiling.
-Ok, It will be nice. -She bowed again and I imitated her. 
She walked away my confused self with more doubts. What does she want of me? I imagined that she was his fan, I mean she likes him.
 

I focused back on my studies. Some minutes and two hours passed faster than I expected but when I was about to end my math’s practice I got interrupted again, but this time for one repulsive big rude girl. 
-Hyuna. - There was Kelly standing in front of me.
-What up? -I asked not interested at all.
-I was wondering if we could talk. – I didn’t want to answer so I just shook my head.

-Why are you so stupid? – She sighed away before saying that. She took my left arm in her hand.

-Let's go. –She said walking me to the hallway.
-Don't touch me. - I tried pushing her apart but her hold on me was hard.
-You are dead now. - She pushed me away making me fell on the floor. I stood up and ran away. 
 

I got to the lonely camp. I walked slowly trying to find her but there wasn't anybody except of me. I was getting back but I saw her and she saw me so I ran again wanting to find Minjung at our place but as far as I was it seemed lonely. 
-Please don't. - I covered my tummy still running but she was to near. When I reach our place there wasn’t anyone else of the two of us, her and me. I was still trying to escape of her but she was to near and also a bigger problem came when I fell down.

-I'll ing kill that ing baby. -She was about to punch my tummy. I thought it was all so I closed my eyes feeling helpless. I waited for the hit but I didn't feel anything.
-Get away. –A manly voice said.

- Who are you trying to beat? - He spoke again. I opened my eyes looking at my hero, Minjung. - 
-Who are you? - She asked him.
-His boyfriend. So get away before I forget that you are a girl. 
 

She walked away looking back at us but escaping.  He helped me. When I finally got up I used my inhalator. I was freeze.
 

-I thought I was losing my baby. - He hugged me, whispering that now it was ok.
-No, I'm here. - I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead, going down to kiss my nose and finally he kissed my lips. 
 

I can tell you that that kiss blew my mind. I never thought it would happen. Well he is my best friend and he was that from like ten years ago. You know that that means too much, that time, and being friends no matter how far away he was from where I was living. That kiss just was all I needed to be breathless and not a bad breathless. In this case I liked being breathless.
 

-So... Can I make real what I told her? -He looked at me with shy eyes. I blushed without knowing if I was only shocked or I really liked it. 
-Minjung, I'm pregnant. -I looked at the ground. 
-It doesn't matter. -He held my hands in his. -Please, I'll take care of you and the baby. 
-Minjunggie~ -I tried to make him understand that this wasn't going to be a normal love relationship. 
-Please please~ -Did I tell you how cute he can be? Now he was acting like a little boy pleading for a thing he really wants.
-Ok, but I won't be a normal girlfriend. You know I-
-I like you the way you are. I liked you since I met you. -He kissed me again.

-----------------------------

This is short cause I was just trying to make him her boyfriend, but since she is pregnant and she loves Junnie she needs to be pushed for something like that, so I used the typical hero time.

Well then I'll put some boyfriend and girlfriend moments and then I think Junyung will comeback to the fic, but in like two more chaps. 

Hope you like it.

COMMENTS ♥ ♥

I really read the comments and laught bjhdvsfg ♥ I LOVE YOU, and THANK YOU!