My moon.

My Beautiful Beauty.

Junhyung's P.O.V:

 

I smiled waking up to the first day that I'm starting my second chance. First of all I'm going to take this chance. I know I was a jerk. I know I hurt her. I know I hurt my baby. But mainly I know I won't do it again.

 

After going to the studio I searched an apartment, in the same building, where I'm with Beast. I rented one in the second floor. I want to make it easy for her. But she was a brave girl; she kept working, even when I told her it could be difficult for her and for our baby.

I went to her small apartment, with all Beast members, we helped her moving to the new apartment, she was so happy with the new apartment. Well, with that apartment we started living together. It wasn't too difficult for me to make apart from the others, knowing that it was time to be with her, it was ok.

The most difficult part was telling the truth to the Beauties and the public in general. I called for a press conference, I had to say all and that's what I did.

I told them that I met Hyuna after breaking with Hara and I liked her as a friend, but then I fell for her, when she got pregnant we said to keep it as our secret but her parent's told her to leave, and then after she came back we finally had our chance to be together. And well they believed.

I had to protect her, so I decided to buy a house, but it was going to be our next goal, by now we have to take care of our baby. In fact everything is ok. Our baby is a girl. Hyuna is a little bit sad, but I think she will be as beautiful as her mom.

There was a night when I asked her about a name for our baby.

 

-Junhyung... -She whispered, her voice is so sweet.

-Eh? -I was watching the tv, just listening to her.

-Hyuna... -She was still whispering.

-Yep. Taht's you. -I laughed.

-Jun... Ah... JunAh. That's her name: JunAh. -She smiled, turning to me.

-What? -I looked into her eyes, silence. After two seconds I laughed.

-Why are you laughing? -She looked at me, deleting her smile.

-It's funny. -I stopped slowly.

-Ok... Let's sleep. -She closed her eyes. I was still watching tv, she just fell sleep.

 

At the next morning I went to Cube. After that I went back to our apartment, she wasn't there, she was still at work, and I wanted to pick her up.

-Hyuna. -I said when she answered.

-Junnie. -I can tell she's smiling.

-Are you done?

-Yes. I'm walking to the bus stop. Why? -I can tell she's still smiling.

-I'll pick you up. -I said with a slow voice.

-Oh, thanks. Meet me at the 45circle. I'm near there and I will be there in a couple of minutes.

-Ok, see you. -I hung up.

 

I walked to the 45circle. It wasn't too far from the building but I wanted to pass a relaxing time with her. Hyuna was all I needed to relax after a hard day. She was also my new inspiration, but the best fact about her is that she was mine.

 

-Hyuna! -I ran to her.

-Junnie! -She was holding a book showing it to me.

-I've bought the Selca book! -She smiled putting the book in front of my face. -I took away her backpack, laughing at her endless fangirling.

-Do you like it? -I tried taking the book too but she didn't let me.

-Of course I do! -She started walking.

-Let's take the other way. -I held her hand walking with her to the park at the back of our building.

-Ok, are you ok? -I know it’s weird seeing me at the park but I felt like we needed to be there.

-Yes, baby. -I smiled, looking at the way.

 

When we reached the park I searched a lonely place for the two of us, getting to a beautiful view of the ocean in front of us. Yeah, we were near to the perfect sea.

 

-Hyuna. -We sat there, watching the ocean; well she was looking at the book.

-What? -She looked up at me.

-I promise I will never let you go. -I said, turning to her.

-Then... I will take care of you and of our baby forever. That's my promise. -She smiled.

-That's my work. -I chuckled at her words.

-Just to help. -She nodded.

-Well... It's ok then. -I nodded back.

 

We talked about the baby, our baby girl is sometimes annoying and Hyuna was telling this could be worst; at least girls don't kick too much as boys do.

-The only moment when she will be all alone it's gonna be after we die. -I commented after we spoke about her future.

-Oh, really? -She turned to me.

-Yes. -I was looking at her all the time and she was concentrated on the moon.

-I will take care of her from the sky. -She smiled, still looking at the moon.

-How? -I asked looking up to the sky.

-After I die I will be the moon and I'll be there for her every time. And when someone needs Hyuna they can talk to the moon. Also… -Se stood up, raising her arms to the moon, like she was trying to hug the moon. – If somebody needs me they can do this and they will hug me, and always I’ll hug back.

-I think she will do this. . I don't know what I'm going to be after I die. I just wanna take care of her too. -I murmured my last words.

 

After that night all was normal, talking like a normal couple, trying to be together all the day, thinking about the future, talking about our happy present.

So, now I can say I love her, and I wish I will never have to talk to the moon.

 

-----------------

I'm so sorry but I wasn't in the mood for this fic ;; Now I'm back and here you have a poster. Hope you like all and don't stop supporting because we have just two chaps more and it's over ;;. <3