Fifth month: Jerk Joker.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

 

Here we are having our middle exams of this period. Then we will have the final but for now it was time to get stressed with this one. At this time I'm going to my five months of pregnancy. I was stressed in two more months it would be the end, and my boyfriend is still here in the U.S.

Well telling about him, it's been two weeks after we started dating. I'm still feeling it weird calling him my boyfriend.

 

There was the first weekend of these two weeks of torturing exams. I woke up at 9am not like a week normal day, when I wake up at 6am. I read a message on my phone. "Meet me in our place. I'll love having our first date today that it's a sunny day." It was from Minjung of course.

 

I stood up and took my clothes and all my things needed to have a bath. I ran as faster as my foots let me. I entered a shower and closed it. I washed myself and ran to my clothes that were on the floor. I wear them and ran back into my dorm. I dried my hair. I was wearing a leopard print blouse and black shorts, all this with pink converses and my hair was on a pony tail.

 

I walked to our place while singing to a Koreans boy group song 'Monday to Sunday of BTOB' (Author: A Melody here <3). I stopped there in front of him. He was there in front of me watching me while carrying a pair of food packs. I walked slowly to him.

 

-You look beautiful. -He said looking at me with a big smile.

-Thanks. -I sat next to him smiling back.

-How are exams going? -He asked giving me a coke.

-Well, they are all right. I studies hard so I'm doing it well. -I answered before taking a sip of my coke.

-And how about you? -I asked resting the coke in my lap.

-Well my exams are practice for now, and then I will have the oral and writing exams. -He answered putting his head in my shoulder.

-Uhm... -I nodded putting my head in his.

-I love you.-I didn't know what to say. Well at that time that words were making me inside of my memories. Well I know I have to answer or I'll make this more awkward.

-I love you too. -I replayed thinking of him, the important him.

 

We started walking along the campus, holding our hands together, like a normal couple.

We entered the university building. We walked to the chemistry classroom and he started teaching me how his teacher led his class. The classroom was big with big tables, all big.

Then we walked to his dorm. It was a big building with boys and girls walking quickly. When we entered the boy’s dorm all the boys were looking at me while whispering with each other like gossip girls.

 

-It's ok. -I said because of Minjung concerned stare at me.

 

We entered his room. There was another bed, he explained me that they share dorms but just two guys can live there.

After making me a tour for all the university we went back to the forest that separate the school from the university.

We sat in one of the sits. We talked about our past as childhood friends and also of our new friends and suddenly he asked me about my loved HE.

 

-How did you meet him?

-I went to the Cube Cafe, because there was a fan singing of Beast, and my parents let me go. When I reached the Cafe by the back door I got hit and it was Junhyung that was going out of the Cafe.

-So he helped you?

-Yes he did.

-He isn't to jerk, well he wasn't. And how did you get pregnant?

-We were getting really close, we also went out and I met the others of Beast, Btob and G.na, also 4minute.

-You really look alike with Hyumin of 4minute. Yeah.

-Ok... -I laughed. - Well then a Saturday he went to my house. He was drank and he told me that Hara broke up with him. After that he kissed me and then you know. -I stopped feeling that sensation before you cry.

-How jerk! -Minjung hugged me.

-It's ok. -I spoke when he let go of the hug.

-Yeah, bot know you have me by your side. -He said standing up.

He took my hand in his and we started walking away to my dorm. It was a quite long way and I didn't want to talk so I walked in silence.

 

-I love you. -He kissed my lips letting me in the door of the dorms building.

-Me too. -I spoke after the kiss.

I think I'm a good liar. Well I'm starting to like him but my heart is just for my Jerk Joker.

---------------------------

Sorry for no updating for a long time but  I've been busy with maths at mornings and their homeworks. And also I'm studying english and i have a project to do ;2; But I'm gonna update more ♥ Thanks for your comments and wait for Junhyung, don't punch him.... Just saying, punch the other guy... 

bjgfjhf LOVE YOU!