Heart: Broken.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

My heart was jumping just from imagining me taking his hand while walking. Step by step. Just the two of us, step by step.

•w•

Hyuna's P.O.V:

I entered the Cube Cafe smiling. I was searching him from side to side. When I found him I started running ,slowly because of my high heels. Finally I pushed him softly. "Hello~." I said sitting in front of him. "Oh you are not a high heels girl." He laughled watching my high heels. "Why are you wearing them?" He asked watching me weirdly. "I wanna be like you." I answered making puppy eyes. "What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrown. "I wanna be tall as you." He laughted again. "You cutie girl. But, how tall are you?" That question is rude for me. "163 cm" He laughted again. "I'am 178 cm. How tall are those high heels?" I thinked that I will be shortter than him no matter what. "9cm." He laughted again and again "Now you are 172cm." I won. So that was it. We were random talking friends. But I know that I liked him as an Idol but know I love him as a perfect man.

 

It's been two months after that meeting. I still talking to him, we still meeting but suddenly I started plans to make him mine.

It was a saturday night and I was alone at my house listening to Beast's songs with all the volume up. I took a shower and then started dying my hair with a towel when the bell rang.

I went out of my room and oppened the door watching him. He entering without letting me say nothing.

"Junnie."

"She told me that its over." I undertood and hugged him. I kissed his head. "It's ok. I'm here for you." He looked up at me. "Hyuna." His face was closer to mine and then his lips were on my lips. He was touching my legs. I didn't knew what was about to happen but then I got it, when he was on top of me , I got it. He was drunk, and after making me his he left. I wished tomorrow I could meet him and he would kiss me.

At the next day I called him telling him to met me at the park next to the beach he accepted and I ran to take a shower. After that I got dresses with skinny jeans, an animal print sweater and black classic low converses.

I took the bus while listening to his voice on my cellphone. I was hungry but I was going to eat with him so I could wait.

"Junnie." I was shaking my hands getting closer to him.

"Hyuna." I reached him as I kissed his left cheek. He was surprissed at what I did. Since I was starving I told him to go and search food. We ate some kimbab and kimchi, then some meat with sauce and that was all. "You eat much for a cute girl." I'm hangry, that was that I wanted to answer but I was eating so I just nodded.

After eating we went to the beach. Now it was night, a lonely sunday night. I took his hand when he stopped walking to watch the sea. I stepped in front of him as I started getting close to his lips. When I was about to kiss him he took a step back. "Sorry Hyuna, I love her." My heart was hurting. "I... But last night. I believed you like me and I didnt say no. I gave you my first time, my first kiss and my first love." Tears were falling. "I wished being with you... You made me think that this was my chance."

"Hyuna, I'm sorry." I stepped back. "I'll forget I met you so dont talk to me." I ran back to the bus stop. But then I remembered I can't run if I dont wanna have an asthma attak.

Days were passing and all that I was thinking was how could I finieh my just started last year without him by my side.

It was over, our friendship was over.

But suddenly something was wrong. I knew it was my period week but It didn't came so I was wondering If I could be pregnant. Since that moment my mind started tricking, I was so stressed. I started changing, I was making me apart from my friends and my family. But the most important thing I was loosing myself in sadness and stress.

After scool I went to the drugstore not for a new inhalator but yes for a pregnancy test. I took it without paying it because it was to expensive for what mom gives me every morning.

I went back to my house. I ran to the beathroom and started making what it tells in the instractions paper.

I waited and waited and finaly It was there...

--------------------------------------

This is hort but go to the next buttom for all my ffuaaaaaaaaaa! XD ♥ 

Thanks for all!