Third month: Breathless.

My Beautiful Beauty.

 

School was good. After that stupid girl everything was ok. Well this was our last period so everyone was studying so hard for their exams. I was focused too but there were some idiots bothering me because of my tummy. That was why I started growing sadness inside of my soul.

There was a special night. It was a hot night and I was wondering how I could sleep with my tummy and all that hot weather. I felt so mad at myself; I couldn't sleep so I wished I could walk alone by the beautiful camps on the back of the school.

I stood up from the bed. I wore a dress and a sweater. I walked along the hallways searching for the exit. I got out from the main building now going by the grass stepping slowly. I got to a part of this little forest that was away of the trees. There were two seats across each other. I sat down in one of the two seats watching the place. I looked up and I saw at the sky. I remembered that place. In that moment I got a lag of memories.

 

*Flashback*

 

-Minjung~ -He came back with a pair of cokes.

-Hyuna, I'm here. -He said sitting next to me giving me one coke.

-Ne, oppa. Were there any monsters?- I'm 10 he is 13.

-Anni~- He shook his head.

-I don't wanna go back to Korea. -I murmured before taking a sip of my coke.

-But you have to. I'll be here forever so I wish you could come again.

-Sure I will~.-How is this school named? That was on my mind. I entered the school without checking the name.

This was my last weekend with him. I studied in the Saint Jesus of Heaven for one year, with him. And now he is going to a different school. In his school you cannot leave, you have to live there. How are they supposed to study hard without hanging with their outside friends? I mean. He is 13 he is not in elementary school but this High school was just a nightmare.

Well I had a very funny goodbye week. I wasn't going to see him on vacations because I was going back to Korea.

When I finished my second year studying in the U.S.A I went back to Korea without saying anything to him.

 

*End of the flaskback.*

 

Well to explain this I have to say that my parents were more important than now. We were a reach family. When my mom had my brother, when I was 10, she got sick and for her cure my dad used too much money. Finally she got an operation and my dad's business fell down. We moved back to Korea and started living at my grandma's home because my dad used the house as a payment for an sponsor. Finally my father decided searching a new job. So he started working as a counter in a small department store. That's how he could rent this house and then he bought it.

 

When I went to the U.S for the first time I was 9 I entered school and I was enjoying my life there. But it took me by surprise when Minjung told me that he was moving to his new school. So I couldn't understand him. Who in this world with move to his or her school? And he made it clear to me just when he told that he have to live there. Then I was frustrated wanting him to be next to me like every day. But I could not do anything to stop his moving in to school commanded plans.

Well I met Minjung in one of my dad's work relative’s reunion. He was sitting alone as me. We were across each other, staring at all that expensive big house and finally our eyes stopped in each other’s. I smiles and he did the same as me. He made some movements with his hands trying to tell If he could see next to him so I just nodded and he ran next to me. From there we were best friends.

But now getting into the present this precious place the same place when he told me that he loved me and I thought he was just joking so I laughed and left him because it was time to go.

 

-It's been a long time since I saw you for the last time.-He, my Minjung was there standing in front of me.

-Minjunggie~. - I stood up and ran over him.

-I missed you. -He said kissing my forehead.

-Me too. -A tear fell by my cheek.

-Hyuna. -He made me apart. - What about this? - He asked me looking at my tummy.

-Yeah. Do you know about Beast? - He nodded. Well we've chatted all this time and I used to talk about Beast and of course more of Junhyung. -So, I met Junhyung and after some time this is the result.

-What? You are having a baby of that famous guy? - He was shocked.

-Amh... Yep. - I nodded.

-And why are you not with him?-He was cutely worried.

-Oh well. I resume all... -I took some air and started telling him.

-Wait! Wait! Do you know he is the biggest jerk on this world? –I looked down.

-Hyuna please. - He sighted away.

-I was the guilty one. - I didn't know if this was for Junhyung or for myself.

-Hyuna-ya! -He took my cheek in his hands. - He is the jerk you and you and your baby are the only not guilty.

-What are you doing here? - That talk was making me sad.

-I study in the building that is after this forest. There is the university.

-I should go with you then.- He nodded.

-Well I gotta go now. Bye~.- I waved my hands to him as he did it to me. We walked to our dorm all apart.

I took out my inhalator using it. I walked too much for a pregnant asthmatic. I was wondering if this was making problems for Junhyung but it was obvious that the one with problems was I.

I touched my tummy.

-So do you like him?- I said walking to my dorm.

-Minjung oppa was my first boyfriend, because I just played and talked with girls. - I laughed to myself.

-He is still cute; well he is a handsome man now. - I said shyly.

-Excuse him. He didn’t meant to insult Junhyung appa.-I smiled to my tummy.

-Well appa made a mistake but it's because his life comands him to do it. Appa is famous guy and also he is dating. So if people knew about you they will attack appa and that won't be fair because I was the one who made the biggest mistake. He was drunk and I kissed him back. It's like I couldn't control myself of my wants. Well now I got problems for him so it's better if you don't meet appa. - A tear dropped to the floor while I was walking whispering to Yong Baby.

I entered my dorm getting into my bed without making any noise. I was still touching my tummy, without any word this time.

I closed my eyes hard so I could just concentrate in sleeping but there was this on my mind. How's Junhyung? Is he sleeping at time? Is he eating well? Does he feel stressed? Is he working? Can I have him just for a moment, Yong baby needs him.

 

I woke up breathing so hard. I had a nightmare with Junhyung so I thought about calling him. I went to classes and after all the first 3 hours I went to my dorm. I took my cellphone out. I searched for his number and with no doubt I called him.

 

-What? -He used a rude tone. But my heart was beating to fast that I could barely focused in what I had to told him.

-Jun- Jun-

-Junhyung. - I took it like he was trying to help me.

-Junhyung. How are you? -I tried to sound firm and not amused but it was him.

-Fine. I think... -He said softly the two last words.

-Why do you just think so?

-Why are you so worried? Wasn't I clear in the restaurant? -He sounded angry.

-We have a conn-

-A dead baby. Sure. -He laughed softly.

-Shut up!

-What do you want?

-I just wanna know how are you doing.

-Fine. - He hung up and I was there standing without any movements but with an asthma attack.

That call just left me breathless so I used my medicine.

 

---------------------

Sorry ;; I told you I'am from Peru right?

My aunt came from Arequipa and I went to visit her so I couldn't update. Sorry ;; 

Here you have a Cute Hyuna ;; 

And black and white Junhyung~

Wait for more!

COMMENTS BJHSBFJHVSHJFS ♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE YOU GUYS!