I Don't Like Sharing

Triangle

Here’s the final part of chapter three, or let’s just call it chapter five. So imagine if I had put chapters 3-5 together. I think your minds would have exploded. Hahaha. Don’t hate me too much when you get to the end. :P

~

Taeyeon found herself standing in front of a huge house, no, a mansion more like it. Jiwoong-oppa’s house had nothing compared to the house she was currently staring at. It was of a beige color with two floors and a driveway that led to the garage that was more towards the back of the house. She’s never stepped foot in a house that big, let alone lived in it. Well, if she thought about the times she slept over Tiffany’s house, this house size was pretty accurate.

She made more sounds of amazement when they pulled up the driveway to reveal the four-car garage. Man, are they loaded.

Tiffany glanced over at Taeyeon and giggled, “It’s just a house, Taetae.”

“A huge one, you live here?” she asked in awe, her eyes sparkling as if she was at a museum.

Another giggle came from the eye-smiling princess; little things always amused Taeyeon. It was quite refreshing actually and Tiffany took note of how much she missed that.

“Yes. Now come on,” she smiled at Taeyeon as she exited the car.

Taeyeon unstrapped herself from the passenger seat and pulled herself out of the car. She stared up at the giant house for a few quiet moments before following Tiffany inside, forgetting how nervous she was to meet Jessica face-to-face. The short girl never thought that this was what the love of her life meant by “come with me.”

~

Jessica heard the front door open and she made her way to the living room to greet her lover, excited to see her after a long day.

“Hey Tiff, baby,” Jessica said but froze when she noticed who was entering along with her. “You brought her home with you?”

Tiffany could see her girlfriend grow angry. Her face was more of a cold mask and her eyes were in an intense glare. Normally, she would be relieved that she wasn’t receiving the glare but Jessica’s target was one of the people she really loved.

Taeyeon broke into a cold sweat when the glare was directed at her. This girl, Jessica, was a sight to behold.

 

She was cold.
She was calculating.
She was breathtakingly beautiful.

 

Taeyeon’s line of sight was broken by Tiffany, “Jessi, baby. Don’t be mad.”

Tiffany took Jessica further into the house, leaving Taeyeon by the doorway, unable to hear their hushed voices. She shook her head and decided to keep herself busy by observing the many pictures that were on display. On the walls were several group pictures, there was one of Tiffany and Jessica with a girl who she assumed to be Jessica’s little sister, and several more.

The short girl stepped forward and her eyes rested on a picture of Tiffany and Jessica who were locked in an embrace. She could see that glow of happiness that surrounded the two of them. Tiffany’s eye-smile was evident as ever and Taeyeon ran her fingers across her ex’s face. It saddened her to know that someone else made her Miyoung happy, but it was inevitable, she left her.

A sigh escaped Taeyeon’s lips. She’s always heard about Jessica even back then. Whenever Tiffany came back from the States, her topic of conversation was always about Jessica. Even on the first day they met, Tiffany shared all the details of her best friend back in California with Taeyeon. Though the three of them were never physically together, Taeyeon had felt Jessica was always there. Now though, she can’t believe that she literally would have to share her Yepeuni.

~

Jessica was silent as Tiffany pulled her further away from Taeyeon. She was angry, she was upset, but she didn’t exactly know at whom. How could Tiffany bring in Taeyeon into their home? Was she shoving the fact that she wasn’t enough? Was she going to leave her? This was all Taeyeon’s fault. Her mind was in a jumble and Tiffany finally spoke up.

“You said you were okay with this,” she said quietly, her eyes searching Jessica’s.

What? For Tiffany to leave her? For her to go with Taeyeon? Well, she did tell her last week to be with Taeyeon and that caused her to be solemn.

“So you are leaving me.”

Tiffany furrowed her brows because she thought she cleared this up already. She cradled Jessica’s head, “No, Jessi. What did I tell you? I will never leave you. Why?”

Jessica froze and remembered what Tiffany told her last week, “B-because you love me. Well, if you’re not leaving me then what is she doing here?”

The younger girl tried to gather her thoughts and explain herself. The idea seemed perfect in her mind earlier at the park but now facing her girlfriend, it was harder to put into words.

She took in a deep breath and rubbed her thumb across Jessica’s cheek, “You said you wanted me to be happy, she makes me happy Jessi.”

The ice princess realized what her girlfriend wanted, “You’re asking a lot from me, Tiff.”

Tiffany wasn’t going to leave her for Taeyeon. She wasn’t going to abandon Taeyeon either. Tiffany tried explaining this to her. She loves the both of them. Is she willing to try this out? But this was ludicrous for crying out loud! To be in a relationship with the love of your life who had another love of her life? It was confusing.

Her girlfriend grew quiet, “I know, and I’m sorry. I’m being selfish, but if you’re not okay with this then I’ll ask her to leave. I’ll tell her it was a mistake.”

Jessica glanced back at the door before looking back at Tiffany. It truly was a lot to ask of her but at least her girlfriend was being honest. She could have just balanced the two relationships without the other knowing. Yet, here she was, being completely honest and having her two lovers face each other.

She wanted the both of them and from the looks of it, she wanted them to get along as well. Tiffany was like a spoilt princess. That fact couldn’t be denied. She almost always got what she wanted.

The blonde thought back to what she told Tiffany last week. She wanted to make her happy and she meant that. Even if it meant the two of them breaking up but that wouldn’t make Tiffany happy. It seemed as if she was really contemplating this.

She sighed and held onto Tiffany’s hand, “I…does she make you happy?”

Tiffany nodded and carefully answered, she didn’t want to give anymore confusion, “Yes, and you make me happy too.”

There was a small pause from the blonde before she let out a sigh, “Okay fine, just…fine.”

“Really?” Tiffany asked in shock for the second time that day. Were the two loves of her life really okay with this?

Jessica nodded and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek softly, “Yes, I’ll at least try.”

A bright smile rested on Tiffany’s face. They both said they’d try; they were willing to do this for her. She hugged Jessica tightly, “Thank you.”

Jessica then felt herself being dragged back towards the doorway, towards that shorter figure whose name has haunted her all these years.

~

“Taetae, this is Jessica. Jessi, this is Taeyeon,” Tiffany said with a smile. She tried to make it less awkward but with the way things were working, it wasn’t helping.

The two just nodded at each other in silence and didn’t seem to make any eye contact. This didn’t bother the eye-smiling girl and she grabbed both of their wrists. Tiffany was happy enough that they were willing to try this solely for her.

She pulled her two lovers to the living room, “Okay, I’m going to go get changed, I’ll be right back.”

After the bright pink ball of energy left the room, the two rivals stared at each other in silence. Taeyeon’s eyes travelled up Jessica’s torso. Her eyes took in pedicured toes, loose pink pajama pants that failed to hide her curves, a short tank top that showed some midriff, revealing a y toned stomach, her eyes travelled higher to observe her full chest, and finally eye contact with the blonde.

Or was it blonde? It had a hint of redness to it. No, orange? Burgundy. Wait, there was a few strands of black hair near the bottom. Taeyeon tried to figure it out but the glare Jessica was sending her way seemed bring her mind back on track. She internally shivered. Jessica definitely had a cold factor but it seemed to add to her beauty, as if enhancing it. It made her seem…mysterious. Like an Ice Princess. Tippany has always had nice taste.

The ice-princess stared at the shorter girl before her who seemed to be a ert of sorts. Taeyeon had raked her eyes across her body and she knew she looked good but did she have to do it so blatantly? Jessica decided it was only fair if she did the same.  

Taeyeon had short hair that was rather wavy and the tips of her hair were blonde, her eyes were a striking, dark, onyx color, on her upper torso was a dark blue hoodie that seemed to fit her snugly, on her lower torso she was wearing black basketball shorts, and gray socks. She actually looked like some high school kid who came out of basketball practice.

Her skin tone was extremely pale and Jessica thought of Edward for some odd reason. She had a bit of a baby face but her eyes held such a depth that Jessica found herself trying to figure her out. This is Taeyeon. Tiffany’s first love.

Their eyes didn’t leave each other’s and continued observing each other. Jessica broke the ice with a rather cold voice, “I love her.”

Taeyeon acknowledged that and fully accepted it. This is the girl who picked up the pieces. The girl who loved, no, loves, Tiffany with all her heart. She’s the one who helped Tiffany after I broke her. But I still love Tiffany and that won’t change.

“So do I.”

Jessica didn’t respond back. It was weird hearing Taeyeon saying that she loved Tiffany too. She’s heard it plenty of times from Tiffany but actually hearing it from the source was different. This made her realize the situation she was about to put herself in, a position of rivalry.

“I’m just here because I have nowhere else to go,” Taeyeon said to fill in the silence.

It was true though. She didn’t have anywhere else to go.  Tiffany told her to come with her and she blindly did. Taeyeon would do about anything for Tiffany.

The blonde looked to the side and bit her lip. Even though this was her rival, Jessica thought of Tiffany when she agreed to try this. The eye-smiling princess looked extremely elated.

Jessica locked her eyes with Taeyeon and said, “You make her happy.”

“So do you,” Taeyeon said instantly with certainty.

After coming into this abode and seeing it for herself, Taeyeon could see Tiffany’s love for Jessica. It was so evident that it almost seemed tangible. It was in the pictures, it was in person; there was no denying the intensity of Tiffany’s love for Jessica.

“I don’t like sharing but…”

The sharing was inevitable. They agreed to try this out for the sake of Tiffany. Just for her.

Taeyeon glanced back at the picture of Tiffany and Jessica in an embrace. She took note of the glow around Tiffany’s face, the heart-melting eye-smile, and the sheer look of content on her face. The shorter focused her onyx eyes back on the ice princess’.

There was a look of intense passion in her eyes that set Jessica aback, “She’s incomplete without you.”

“I will never leave you, Jessi.”

“I love you, Jessi.”

“I can’t live without you, Jessi. I can’t.”

The words seemed to echo in Jessica’s mind and the actions her girlfriend has been doing to comfort her. This shorty had unknowingly given Jessica confidence. That simple phrase reassured her of Tiffany’s words of never leaving her and eliminated her doubts. Maybe, just maybe, this arrangement would work if they worked at it. The blonde looked down shyly.

Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi. I needed that reassurance.

~

Don’t hate me too much. :P There’s a purpose why I had Taenysic in the tags. :) So they’ll be sharing Tiffany for a bit. Hahaha.
I had this idea from thinking of old fics I read a long time ago. One was a Bonnie/Kim/Shego and another was an Edward/Bella/Alice. I don’t know why I was thinking about it but I thought of Taenysic and figured, why not try out this OT3? LOL. So, look forward to upcoming chapters. I do have a couple of questions though. Was anyone surprised with how this turned out? And does anyone have any title suggestions?

Fact: the last fic I wrote was a Brittana fic three years ago.
This little section of random facts about me is fun. If you guys have any questions you want answered about me, leave it in your comment.