Taeyeon is Taeyeon

Triangle

I apologize, I am sorry, I would like to ask for forgiveness. This chapter is LATE. It took a while because life got busy and I haven’t had access to my laptop for a really long time now. That would happen if your desktop broke and you had to share your laptop. I just now found time to update it.

Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors as usual. I tried typing this up as fast as possible so I could get it out to you guys before someone needs to use the laptop. Thanks for the comments, upvotes, and ratings everyone!

~

Tiffany sat back in her first-class seat on the airplane. She could not wait to be back home with her girls. Three whole days without them was quite challenging. She even missed their petty arguments, something she wished they would at least do while she was gone. Taeyeon was giving Jessica a cold shoulder and Tiffany had an inkling of an idea as to why. It gave her amusement half of the time and the other half, frustration.

Taeyeon will always still be Taeyeon.

~

Tiffany stared at herself in the mirror, tilting her head to look at her face from different angles. She was pretty. Her dad said so. Her mom said so. Her oppa said so. Her unnie said so to pacify her. Her relatives said so. The boys at school said so.

“But why can’t Taetae say so?” she pouted at herself.

She’s liked Taeyeon for so long. There was the unexplainable need to be closer to the smaller girl when they were just kids. When they entered middle school, Tiffany always draped herself all over the other girl. Her feelings grew and it almost felt like an unrequited love.

Taeyeon was so blind! Tiffany always chose to sit next to her or in some cases, even sat in her lap. Everywhere they went, Tiffany intertwined their hands and jokingly said they were each other’s wives. The endless amount of backhugs and even the occasional piggyback ride was given [if Taeyeon was in the mood to give one]. It just didn’t make sense. They were sophomores now and still no progress.

However, it seemed the progress seemed to move backwards now. She didn’t know why but Taeyeon’s been ignoring her the past few weeks. Tiffany chalked it up to her being busy with projects, schoolwork, and any student council activities. It’s been nearly three weeks since they had a proper conversation.

Loud pounding on the bathroom door startled Tiffany, “Yah! Stephanie! You’ve been in there for an hour!”

Tiffany furrowed her brows at hearing her unnie’s voice, “Use the other bathroom!”

“Leo-oppa’s showering there! And hurry up, Taeyeon’s going to like you no matter what you look like,” Michelle silently counted to three. 1…2…3… The door abruptly swung open.

“Fine, have the bathroom. Sometimes I wish you lived at a dorm instead,” Tiffany mumbled with a heavy blush on her face.

~

Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany in front of her house’s gate. She never failed to be there even with this weird lack of communication. She was leaning against a wall by the gate, an earphone plugged into her left ear to listen to music. The sound of the gate opening reached her other ear and she pushed herself off of the wall.

An eye-smiling mushroom greeted her sight, “Taeyeon!”

“Good morning, Miyoung-ah,” Taeyeon said with a smile.

Tiffany rushed up to the older girl and enveloped her in a tight hug, “Morning Taetae!”

Taeyeon stiffened in her arms, something she’s been doing lately, “Let’s go to school?”

The pink-loving princess pouted after the stiff hug and nodded at the other girl. Taeyeon didn’t notice her expression and just kept on walking. Tiffany didn’t understand it at all. She doesn’t know what started it but Taeyeon’s been ignoring her since. Sure, they talked every day but there was just an underlying tone of awkwardness and it was killing Tiffany.

She wished she knew when this all started then maybe she could repair whatever this was.

~

More days passed by with the awkward avoidance from Taeyeon. Tiffany was getting fed up with it and puffed her cheeks at the shorty’s locker. The student council meeting shouldn’t take that much longer and they could walk home together. Even though they didn’t talk much Tiffany would never pass the opportunity to spend time with Taeyeon.

“Tiffany-ssi,” a voice broke Tiffany from her thoughts.

She turned around to see an upper classman with a boyish grin on his face. It was Kim Hyesung, an oppa she respected. They worked together in a group project for one of her electives class. If she recalled, her pair up with Hyesung acting as pretend emcees boosted their grade up.

“Hyesung-oppa!” she smiled warmly at him.

He grinned and patted her head affectionately, “How’s my dongsaeng doing?”

“I’m doing well, oppa.”

Hyesung rubbed the back of his head with one hand, “So did you think about it? I asked you a while back and you said you’d get back to me.”

Tiffany her lips hesitantly, “Umm, yes, I did.”

“And…?” the junior looked hopeful. He had asked her to the homecoming dance nearly a month ago and asked for time to think about it. The dance was just around the corner and he didn’t want to be dateless.

The eye-smiling girl’s eyes darted to the side as she thought of Taeyeon. Well there was no progress there. Even though she wanted her date to be her best friend, the other girl was so dense that she doubted Taeyeon would ask her. There was no harm in going with Hyesung-oppa, right? Taeyeon knew he had asked her and didn’t reject the idea [though she wished she did].

“I’ll go with you, Hyesung-oppa,” she said with a bright smile.

A wide grin covered the upperclassman’s face, “Assa!”

His mini-victory was interrupted when a rather short girl shoved him slightly, “Ah, excuse me. Hurry Miyoung-ah, I have to be home for dinner soon.”

Tiffany was surprised to see a stern-looking Taeyeon swiftly grab her by the wrist and pull her towards the exit, “Uhh, bye Hyesung-oppa!”

~

Taeyeon looked upset, she was still dragging Tiffany to their destination. She didn’t say anything and chalked it up to the student council meeting not ending well. Tiffany soon found herself hauled into Taeyeon’s house.

“Ah, Taeyeon, welcome home. Miyoung! It’s been a while,” Taeyeon’s umma said.

The grave expression of Taeyeon’s face surprised her mom, “We’ll be in my room, umma.”

“Ah, good evening umma,” Tiffany said with a hesitant smile to make up for Taeyeon’s gruffness.

Once in the safety of the baby-faced girl’s room, Taeyeon finally let go of Tiffany’s wrist. The taller girl sat herself down on the bed in unease, giving Taeyeon time to explain herself.

After an uncomfortable silence, Tiffany found herself shifting her position endlessly. She couldn’t handle the awkwardness anymore, “Taetae? What’s wrong? Will you finally tell me what’s bothering you?”

~

Taeyeon found herself feeling different towards Tiffany. It all started when they were in gym class nearly a month ago. They were changing in front of each other, something that wasn’t entirely new. However, Taeyeon soon found her eyes raking over Tiffany’s voluptuous figure. She froze for a second before hastily changing in her clothes and stuttering that she’d meet Tiffany outside.

From there, it seemed like every little affection Tiffany poured on her made her extremely uncomfortable. There was no word that she could use to describe when Tiffany made her feel. She tried to bear with it but that same feeling intensified with anger a couple of days after.

That stupid junior, Kim Hyesung, asked Tiffany to the dance. She didn’t know why Tiffany’s answer for him to wait caused her to feel two different things. Relief and distaste. Taeyeon continued to distance herself from Tiffany, doing her best to organize her thoughts and feelings.

~

“Just tell me what’s bothering you.”

Dark onyx eyes grew wide in surprise when two very familiar hands covered her own. She her lips nervously before slipping them out from underneath Tiffany’s.

“Don’t go to the dance with that oppa.”

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, “Wae?”

“Because…”

“Because?”

“Just because,” Taeyeon said firmly.

A scoff escaped Tiffany’s lips, slightly angering Taeyeon in the process, “That’s it? Just because you say so?”

This was beyond frustrating. To go nearly a month without a proper conversation besides “good morning” and “let’s go,” Taeyeon was telling her what to do. A small part of her hoped it was because of jealousy but the shorty was so dense she doubted it.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth as she tried to reign in her anger [read as jealousy], “Yes.”

“What’s wrong with Hyesung-oppa? He’s my friend.”

“Just don’t, Tippani,” she was stubborn and just wanted Tiffany to forget about him.

“I won’t if you give me a valid reason. What’s wrong with Hyesung-oppa?” Tiffany crossed her arms with a frown, pushing Taeyeon even further.

“Because he’s not me!”

Silence.

“Taetae…are you jealous?” the mushroom whispered, she had to be dreaming.

A small growl escaped the older girl and she gripped her head in frustration, “Yes! Dammit, yes! I’m jealous of that stupid oppa…”

Could it be? No, she can’t let her hopes up, the shorty had to confirm her suspicions.

“What do you mean, Taetae?”

Taeyeon gulped and gripped Tiffany’s hands in her own, “Miyoung-ah, I like you.”

And that’s how they got together, Taeyeon later confessing to the fact that she was avoiding Tiffany because of the feelings she made her feel.

~

A giggle escaped Tiffany’s pink lips. Oh yeah, she definitely had an inkling of an idea as to why Taeyeon was avoiding Jessica.

~

The wrist Taeyeon held in her grasp pulled away and she felt a rather strong pressure pressed against her shoulder. This resulted in those delicious lips leaving hers.

“Stop, stop. We’re cheating.”

Taeyeon blinked and looked at the ice princess who had a troubled look on her face. She her lips, savoring the taste of Jessica on them. The shorty welcomed the silence for a bit, trying to catch her breath from the pretty intense kiss. Her heartbeat slowly calmed down but still managed to skip a beat if her eyes strayed to those very kissable lips.

Onyx eyes glanced to the side briefly in thought, carefully choosing her next words, “Is it really considered cheating?”

“Yes. We’re cheating on Tiff,” Jessica said with a nod.

Taeyeon blinked a few times and tilted her head, “How?”

Logic spoke for Jessica, “Because she’s not here.”

That made sense, “But if she was here…?”

“I…” Jessica was thrown off with Taeyeon’s question. It was an implication that it would be all right if their shared mushroom was there.

Seeing the confusion on the ice princess’ face, Taeyeon continued to press further, “And you have feelings for me?”

“W-what? No!” there was a slight stutter in her immediate response.

“You kissed me back. You can’t fake that passion,” Taeyeon kept her eyes locked with Jessica’s. She finally came to accept her feelings for the younger girl and would not let this go, not when she received such a response. All the thoughts she had of Jessica staring at her surfaced to her mind, there was no way the girl did not have feelings for her. She couldn’t be the only one who felt this.

Blonde hair whipped back and forth as Jessica shook her head, her feet taking another step back from the blonde-tipped haired woman, “I…I’m not ready for this.”

Taeyeon took a step closer. It was an indirect confession, “So you do have feelings for me.”

“No…” another step back.

“I see how you look at me,” onyx eyes fixed their gaze intensely on the retreating figure.

Their little game of cat and mouse continued, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I know because you see me looking at you, too,” a husky whisper.

Jessica felt the back of her calves hit the couch, ultimately trapping her. She bit her bottom lip, as she couldn’t deny Taeyeon’s statement. Her mind immediately thinking of the times she caught herself unconsciously leering at the shorty.

~

Taeyeon going out for a run in her basketball shorts and sleeveless tee. Toned arms exposed for her to see and her hair pulled back in a tight knot. A slender neck with the milkiest skin. Very attractive.

Taeyeon coming back from a run. Her sleeveless tee was around her neck. A black sports bra held two s. A light sheen of sweat covered her entire body, highlighting the toned arms and delicious abs. The basketball shorts were worn low, revealing the dark red waistband of Girls Generation boxers. Incredibly y.

Jessica walking out of the bathroom in a pink towel, a look of surprise on her face to see Taeyeon. She can feel eyes roving around her body, causing heat to spread over her body. A bright blush covered Taeyeon’s face before she left the scene in a rush, claiming to be late for work. A sense of flattery.

Taeyeon’s arm around her as they both went to grab the carton of milk. Their hands on top of one another; a light caress of fingers. Feeling warm all over.

Lying on top of Taeyeon after the twister accident. Full-on body contact as their limbs remained entangled. Her heart beating at an irregular pace.

An out of breath Taeyeon showing up at her work’s parking lot. Her binder in safe hands. The shorty’s Hwaitaeng post it note. Packed lunch. Her incredible thoughtfulness.

A red faced Taeyeon after a couple of drinks. Sort of endearing.

A red faced Taeyeon in anger. Sort of a turn on.

A red faced Taeyeon from embarrassment. Sort of adorable.

A cute, dorky grin. Surprisingly melting.

Dark, onyx eyes staring at her. Moves her very being.

~

Taeyeon took the final step and closed their distance. She cupped Jessica’s face gently before rubbing her thumb across her ensnared lip. A tingling feeling settled over Jessica when Taeyeon touched her, this was so confusing, there was no way that someone else other than Tiffany could reside in her heart.

Jessica felt Taeyeon press her forehead against her head and a low whisper filled her ears, “I don’t know how, or why, but you make me feel things Sooyeon. I thought the way Miyoung-ah could love the both of us was absurd. Kind of funny if you look at me now. It’s…it’s indescribable. I’ve been denying it for so long and I would kiss you right now but you’re right.”

The ice princess blinked her eyes slowly and tried to calm her heart; something more difficult than she thought with Taeyeon’s close proximity, “…right?”

“We’d be cheating on Tippani,” a soft answer accompanied with her thumb softly caressing Jessica’s jaw line. The way they were talking to each other was ridiculously close, their lips nearly meeting every time one of them spoke.

“She deserves to know.”

“So you do have feelings for me?” the same question was repeated as Taeyeon rubbed her nose against Jessica’s.

Enjoying the Eskimo kiss for a couple of seconds, the blonde finally accepted the fact of her growing feelings for the annoying shorty, “Yes.”

Taeyeon smiled and brought her left arm around Jessica’s waist, eliminating the space between the both of them, “So you’ll be with me?”

Jessica blinked slowly; it was taking her a while to process this. I did tell Tiffany I would love whomever she loves but… Can I love Taeyeon? She looked into Taeyeon’s eager onyx orbs and there was a sense of security that seemed to come from her gaze. Warmth, comfort, and undeniable care.

Was it too soon? There was no refuting the fact that Taeyeon made her heart swell. It wasn’t making any sense to her though. Never did she imagine that her heart could hold two people. This, this was what Tiff must have felt for so long when she ran into Taeyeon again. An overwhelming love for two.

Jessica made her decision, “After we tell Tiff.”

~

Tiffany waved goodbye at the car that dropped her off with a rather tired eye-smile. She easily could have asked Jessica to pick her up but she wanted to surprise her two lovers when she got back home. They knew she was coming but not exactly at what time. Hopefully, her absence forced them to interact but if not, well she was definitely going to do something about it.

She walked into a quiet house and she sighed, did the two still not talk to each other? Tiffany kicked off her heels and left her luggage by the door. The aroma of dinner wafted into the hallway and the eye-smiling princess smiled. Following her nose, she found Taeyeon in the kitchen plating all the food. She turned her head and found a silent Jessica setting up the table. At least they were civil.

“Miyoung-ah,” Taeyeon said with a bright smile, giving the other girl a kiss on the lips.

Jessica looked up from the dining table, “Tiff!”

Tiffany found another pair of lips on her own before she pulled the both of them in for a hug, “I missed my girls.”

“We missed you too, Yepeuni,” Taeyeon slapped her playfully.

Jessica nodded and nuzzled her head in Tiffany’s neck, “And well…we have something to tell you.”

“Oh? Are you two finally civil to each other?” Tiffany pulled back, her arms still on their hips.

A pink tongue dry lips, “Umm, Miyoung-ah. We talked today and we wanted to uhh…”

Taeyeon was never a straightforward person so Jessica helped her out, “We want to get together.”

“Together?” Tiffany arched an eyebrow.

“You know how we share you?” Taeyeon tried to explain.

The mushroom nodded her head in understanding.

A slight pause in hesitation, “Can we…all share each other?”

Silence covered the room and Tiffany blinked before letting out an eye-smile, “You finally talked out your feelings?”

“I, what?”

“You knew?”

Tiffany laughed and clapped her hands giddily, “I so knew it. Taetae, you were ignoring Jessi just like you used to do to me before we got together. And Jessi, you said you’d love anyone I love and I see the looks you give Taetae. I’m so happy we can all be together! Besides, wouldn’t it be hypocritical of me to not let you two be together?”

Taeyeon and Jessica stared at each other in shock; their mushroom was more than okay with them together? Tiffany was always such an open minded person and very bubbly.

~

Hopefully this chapter is okay, transferring thoughts from my brain to words on the laptop is a bit difficult. :P As I write, half the thing that I intend to write don’t make it. It turns into something different and we get results like…this chapter and several previous chapters, lol.

AuthorFact: My guilty pleasure as of right now is Hyori. Never thought I’d ship them but after seeing Hyoyeon sitting on Yuri’s lap on Shinhwa’s Broadcast? Yes, please.