Morning After

Triangle

Glad you guys liked the bonus chapter even though I rushed it a little. I wanted to keep my promise to you guys of having it up in three days. :) BUT. I did edit the bonus chapter so if you want to re-read it, help yourself.

 

~

 

Jessica parked the car and turned to Taeyeon with a grin, “Take care, wangjanim.”

 

A sly smirk rested on Taeyeon’s face, “Thanks for the ride, Sooyeon-ah.”

 

“Did you enjoy your present last night?” a hand came up to play with the back of Taeyeon’s neck.

 

“Very much,” Taeyeon hummed while leaning forwards to capture the ice princess’ lips, her hand coming up to gently hold Jessica’s cheek.

 

What started off as the innocent smacking of lips turned into a light make out session as Taeyeon slipped her tongue inside the warm cavern of Jessica’s mouth. The hand that was caressing the back of Taeyeon’s neck now gripped it firmly as they fused their mouths together. After nearly a minute, they finally pulled back, slightly out of breath. Heavy breathing filled the car as their foreheads were pressed together.

 

“Mmm…if I didn’t have to go into work today…” Taeyeon gazed into Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Distance makes the heart grow fonder, Taengoo. Tiff-baby will pick you up after work. Be a nice girl and behave today,” her eyes sparkled mischievously.

 

“Will you punish me if I don’t?” a devilish smirk.

 

Jessica leaned forward and bit Taeyeon’s ear lobe, “I know how frustrated you were last night…not being able to touch us. What if we kept you handcuffed all night?”

 

A groan escaped Taeyeon’s lips, half from the thought of being handcuffed all night and half at the heated mouth that was kissing her ear. Jessica pulled back from her wangjanim with a smile and patted her thigh.

 

“Now go to work, I’ll see you at home tonight.”

 

Taeyeon leaned forward once more to capture the lips in a sweet kiss, “I love you.”

 

A sweet smile from her warm ice princess, “I love you, too.”

 

The shorty proceeded out of the car and shut the door. Jessica was about to drive off when Taeyeon knocked on the window, motioning for her girlfriend to roll it down. Confused, the blonde pressed button to move the window down and watched as the beanie covered head leaned inside.

 

“You might want to put more foundation on your neck. Although, it’d be a shame to cover my masterpiece,” Taeyeon winked before leaving.

 

Jessica gasped as she clapped a hand onto her neck where Taeyeon left a hickey from last night.

 

~

 

Once the white car disappeared from sight, her three self-appointed brothers manhandled Taeyeon roughly. She grunted in discomfort when her beanie was pulled over her eyes once again. It seemed to be a daily routine the guys never got tired of.

 

Siwon had her in a tight headlock, “That was -goddess, Jeshika, wasn’t it? She gave you amazing birthday , didn’t she? So did your girlfriend, Tiffany-ssi, right? Double birthday ! Holy sh*t, you really are a stud!”

 

“I don’t know if I approve of this two-timing thing, hyung,” Kangin pursed his lips in thought.

 

“Really, Kangin? Why?” Leeteuk asked in surprise.

 

The tall man nodded his head, “You must be stressed trying to keep up with two girls. I have a hard time dealing with Yoonji.”

 

Taeyeon struggled a bit with Siwon and groaned inwardly at the thought of trying to explain herself, “Yah, lemme go!”

 

Leeteuk joined in the headlock with Siwon, “We need to know your secret, Taeyeon.”

 

Siwon nodded enthusiastically, “Yes! Two hot girls. Two. You probably have more!”

 

A grunt came from the shorty and she took in a deep gulp of air when she was finally able to escape from their gasp, “There is no secret! Leave me alone.”

 

“Hyung! I want to know how you do it!” Kangin stumbled over himself as Taeyeon quickly made her way over to the lockers.

 

“We have work to do,” Taeyeon grumbled as she shut the door in the three musketeers’ faces. She’d deal with them later.

 

~

 

Jessica leaned against the doorway while watching her girlfriend, “Hey, Tiff-baby.”

 

“Jessi,” Tiffany gave her an eye smile. The sight of her girlfriend was refreshing and reminded her to take a break, “You brought me lunch?”

 

“Ne,” the blonde walked forward with a smile.

 

“And what about me, Jessica?”

 

Her walk towards Tiffany’s desk halted as she turned her head to the secretary she had overlooked, “Oh, when’d you get here?”

 

The shikshin puffed up her cheeks in a slight pout, “Yah, I’ve been here the whole time. Are you completely blind to everyone besides Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany giggled, “Well, that’s not true, Sooyoung.”

 

“Yah, shouldn’t you be getting your own lunch?” Jessica’s stoic face looked over at the giant before gently sitting in Tiffany’s lap.

 

A slight hiss escaped Jessica’s lips as she sat down. Tiffany’s arm came up automatically to circle her girlfriend’s waist, “You okay?”

 

Jessica nodded her head and bit her lip. Her eyes glanced over at Sooyoung quickly before answering the question, “Yes, I’m just a bit sore.”

 

“From last night?” a gentle smirk covered Tiffany’s features. “I am too.”

 

“Yah!” Sooyoung shook her head from side to side.

 

A blonde eyebrow was raised, “What, Sooyoung?”

 

“You don’t have to be so loud,” Tiffany said while she opened up her lunch box to reveal the delicious lunch prepared by their absent girlfriend.

 

“You’re talking about during lunch. I don’t want to hear that,” the shikshin furrowed her brows.

 

“I didn’t ask you to eavesdrop on us,” Jessica said icily.

 

Tiffany sighed but agreed with Jessica, “You don’t have to eat lunch with us Sooyoung. And you used to always pester me about my life.”

 

“That was before I found out that I may have consumed love juice from your desk. Besides, you have lots of food! You should share with me!” Sooyoung’s eye glittered and was watering at the sight of the well-prepared food.

 

“No.”

 

“Bwoh? What do you mean, no?” the giant was getting fired up at being denied of eating food.

 

“Yah, don’t question my girlfriend, Sooyoung,” Tiffany said.

 

Sooyoung spluttered, “You can’t not share food with me.”

 

The eye-smiling girl sighed, knowing how stubborn the shikshin was when it came to matters of the food. Whenever Sooyoung did eat lunch with Tiffany, the giant was able to taste some of her food and it’s always been that way. Sooyoung can be persuasive [read: annoying] about sharing food with her. However, her ice princess was just as stubborn, especially when it came to sharing.

 

“No, I’m not sharing my food with you, get your own,” Jessica said firmly.

 

Tiffany rubbed Jessica’s hip and kissed her jaw, “Maybe we can share a little bit?”

 

Jessica shook her head firmly, “No. Taengoo made it for us. It’s an extra special lunch, thanking us for yesterday.”

 

“Oh? She must have really loved her gift,” Tiffany grinned.

 

A sly grin covered the vixen’s face and she leaned further into Tiffany to whisper in her ear, “Mmhmm, it’s also a sorry for leaving me so sore. Though…I don’t mind.”

 

Tiffany hummed in thought and whispered back, her hot breath sending shivers down Jessica’s back, “Taetae was a little rough with you last night.”

 

“Yeah, she left several hickeys, too,” their hushed conversation continued with a shikshin not-so-subtly trying to listen in.

 

The mushroom nodded with a husky whisper, “Hmm, yes she did. She probably forgot we left some on her, too.”

 

Jessica stretched her neck to the side and glanced at her girlfriend, “Is it obvious? I put make up on it this morning.”

 

Eyes took in her slender neck and lips placed a soft kiss on it, “I don’t see a thing.”

 

“Yah! Speak louder so I can hear you!” Sooyoung said while pointing her finger at them.

 

The shikshin’s face was met with a flying stapler, “I told you not to eavesdrop, pabo!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her friend, “Sooyoungie, go eat somewhere else.”

 

The giant sulked in her chair before retreating with her tail between her legs, “Fine, fine. I know when I’m not wanted. But I’ll remember this! This shikshin will have her wrath one day because you refused to share food.”

 

Jessica watched as the door shut before focusing her attention back on Tiffany, “You should get a new secretary.”

 

~

 

Kangin pursed his lips in frustration, “Yah. Why isn’t hyung talking to us?”

 

“She just doesn’t want to share her secrets with us,” Siwon grumbled.

 

They were all taking a break from their hard labor and Taeyeon still had not spoken a word to them. Maybe it was the embarrassment or maybe she just wanted to keep the juicy details to herself. The boys didn’t know but they’d squeeze it out of her one way or another.

 

“Yah, pass me a water bottle,” Leeteuk said as he sat down roughly by Taeyeon.

 

The shorty turned her eyes to her co-worker and let out a sigh as she passed him a bottle; their interrogation would be starting soon, “Here.”

 

Kangin moved to sit on the other side of Taeyeon, effectively trapping her on the bench, “Hyung, you don’t have to be shy about your life. We tell you everything about ours!”

 

“Too much information I did not want to know about,” Taeyeon said underneath her breath.

 

“Yeah, so it’s your turn to dish out details. What was your birthday like last night?” Siwon asked with a erted smile.

 

A sigh escaped Taeyeon’s lips, “I don’t need to tell you.”

 

Leeteuk patted her back roughly, “Oh, come on. We know about Tiffany-ssi and Jeshika-ssi. Which one of them are you dating?”

 

Taeyeon refused to answer but the three boys didn’t let up, “You know we won’t stop bothering you until you answer us.”

 

“You don’t need to know,” the blonde-tipped haired girl said.

 

“Aw, come on. Was the good? Did you go to both of their houses? Taeng! Tell us! At least tell us which one you’re dating. Come on, please! Don’t make me use my aegyo,” Siwon threatened.

 

“Hyung, you know he’s serious,” Kangin said.

 

Leeteuk jumped in, “We know how much you love his aegyo. Now tell us. Are you dating Tiffany-ssi or Jeshika-ssi?”

 

The shorty refused say a word and Siwon was trembling in his seat, trying to get an answer out of her.

 

His face contorted into what was supposed to be a puppy dog face, “Taaaeng! Pwease tell us! Please, please, please, pweaaaaase? Which girl is better in bed?”

 

A groan emitted from Taeyeon’s throat, “Yah! You don’t say such explicit things while doing aegyo! What is the purpose of that?”

 

“Just tell us, hyung!”

 

“Yeah, come on, Taeyeon-ssi. There’s no harm, it’s guy talk,” Leeteuk nodded.

 

Taeyeon grew exasperated, “I’m a girl!”

 

“Who bangs two girls at the same time! You’re pretty much a guy,” Siwon commented as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

 

“Yah, get off me,” Taeyeon leaned away from the buff man.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes grew wide, “Is that…?”

 

“Omo, hyung has a love bite!”

 

Siwon man handled Taeyeon and tilted her head away from him with one hand, bringing his face closer to see the evidence, “That is one beautiful hickey. Holy sh-who gave that to you?”

 

Taeyeon’s hand came up to cover her neck as she shoved Siwon off of her. Her face was bright red and the three boys had Cheshire grins on their faces.

 

“Oh, you have to tell us now hyung.”

 

“Who gave it to you Taeng?” Siwon grinned lewdly.

 

Taeyeon her lips and grit her teeth in frustration. She herself wasn’t sure who gave her that specific hickey. Jessica and Tiffany were rather…expressive last night with her body.

 

“At least tell us who you’re dating!” Leeteuk offered as he huddled around Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah, is it goddess Jeshika?” Siwon asked with an arm wrapped around her.

 

“Or pretty lady Tiffany?” Kangin asked on the other side.

 

Her temper had reached its limit and she exploded, “Both of them!”

 

The shorty had pulled away from their huddle and went back to work, leaving the three men in shock.

 

“Holy…” Siwon whispered.

 

Kangin rushed forward, “Hyung! How…I…you, you’re…DAEBAK!”

 

Leeteuk didn’t say anything but had a look of astonishment on his face.

 

~

 

Jessica stretched her arms above her head and glanced at the clock, her day was almost done. Just a couple of things left to do and she could head home to see her girlfriends. She walked towards a chair and gingerly sat down. The blonde couldn’t help but release a hiss at the contact.

 

“You okay?” her right-hand woman at work asked.

 

She waved her hand nonchalantly, “Yeah, I’m fine. Just sore.”

 

“Sore?” her fellow photographer and editor quirked an eyebrow.

 

A smirk covered Jessica’s face, “Oh, it was my girlfriend’s birthday yesterday.”

 

“Ohhh, that good huh?” she received a smirk.

 

“Better,” Jessica said smugly.

 

“Wait, I thought Fany’s birthday was in the summer? Unless you mean…”

 

Jessica bit her lip and looked around, making sure they were still alone, “I…yes.”

 

“Wow. I mean…I know I was surprised months ago when you told me about letting in Fany’s other girlfriend but now… You three really are together, together?”

 

The blonde had complained to her closest friend at work about her situation with Tiffany and Taeyeon. She had been there to listen to every complaint and even until they all ended up together. They haven’t spoken of her three-way relationship since she first admitted it to her and this was the first solid evidence that she’s shared with her.

 

“I know you told me you all love each other and it’s hard for me to grasp that because I’m a one-man, woman but…I’m happy for you,” she nudged shoulders with the blonde.

 

Jessica smiled at the support, “Thanks, Yul.”

 

~

 

“I love you, too, Yepeuni. Mm, ne. Drive safe, Miyoung-ah,” Taeyeon hung up the phone. She was glad the day was over and she would only have avoid the three annoying musketeers for a few minutes.

 

“You are my hero, Taeng. How do you do it? How many other girls do you have? Holy , you must have a fricken HAREM!” Siwon came out from behind the lockers.

 

“Yah! This is the women’s locker room!” she yelled.

 

Leeteuk patted Taeyeon’s head affectionately, “But you’re like a little brother to us.”

 

“Yeah, hyung!” Kangin grinned goofily.

 

“But you call me hyung!” Taeyeon pointed out.

 

The tall man shrugged his shoulders, “Same thing.”

 

“Who is this, ‘Miyoung’ you were talking to?” Siwon asked.

 

Oh, the interrogation begins, “You have a Jeshika, a Tiffany, and now a Miyoung. You’re right, Siwon, she is a stud.”

 

“Of course, I’m right, Leeteuk,” the buff man said smugly.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and huffed, “Just, shut up.”

 

Kangin tightened his hold around Taeyeon, causing her cell phone to skid across the floor, “You have to tell me how you handle all those girls. I need help with Yoonji!”

 

Her phone began to vibrate and she tried to get out of Kangin’s grip. She was too late because Siwon snatched the phone off of the ground, “What’s this, Taeng? Who’s Sooyeon?”

 

“That’s four girls, hyung. FOUR! I only need help with one! Tell me your ways!” Kangin was now gripping Taeyeon’s waist who was trying to get to her phone.

 

Taeyeon was struggling with the three excited men around her, “Lemme go!”

 

Leeteuk stared at Taeyeon in awe, “You are a legend.”

 

In the chaos, her phone vibrated again, indicating it was Miyoung calling this time, “Hello?”

 

“Yah! Don’t answer phones that aren’t yours without their permission!” Taeyeon struggled even more with the begging Kangin.

 

“Who is this?” Tiffany’s husky voice filtered into Siwon’s ears.

 

“Choi Siwon,” the buff man said with a wink.

 

Taeyeon kicked Kangin off of her and stormed towards Siwon, “Yah! No one can even see you wink, .”

 

The phone was snatched out of Siwon’s hands, “Yepeuni?”

 

A giggle was heard, “Having fun with your friends, Taetae?”

 

“Tons,” Taeyeon said dryly.

 

Another giggle, “Well when you’re done, come outside. Jessi’s getting restless.”

 

“Sooyeon-ah? She’s with you?” the three musketeers’ ears perked up at the name Taeyeon said.

 

“She wanted to come. Now hurry. A restless Jessi has wandering hands. Ah, stop it! People can see us!”

 

“Let them see~” Jessica’s voice was heard in the background.

 

Taeyeon was met with the dial tone and she bolted out of the locker room at the thought of her two girlfriends making out.

 

“Yah! How do you do it?”

 

~

 

The three musketeers barely made it to see Taeyeon’s ride and were in a major shock for the three things they saw. First, y goddess, Jeshika, and pretty lady, Tiffany, were in a lip lock before Taeyeon approached the car. Second, they pulled away and Taeyeon gave y goddess gave a kiss. Third, they pulled away and Taeyeon then kissed pretty lady. All three ladies then proceeded to leave the parking lot.

 

The three men stared at each other with wide eyes.

 

Mind.

 

Blown.

 

~

 

So, how was it? Haha. Hope you like it, if you were too lazy to read my author’s note in the beginning, I did edit the bonus chapter if you want to check it out. Still not my greatest forte.

 

AuthorFact: Jeti was the first to catch my attention in SNSD. I think it may have been the fact they spoke English. Also, it was right after I found out Krystal, my bias in f(x), had a sister. Hmm, that’s funny. The Jung sisters are my bias. Lol.