You will fall in love with me, someday.

"Truth or Dare, Jess?"

Store's bell is ringing  made ​​me stop writing and stand up to greet guests. However, Jinyoung is coming, bringing Strawberry ice cream in a plastic cup, Stephy's favorite brand.

"Hey" he said cheerfully. His smile makes anyone who sees it like want to smiling too.

“Hey, Jinyoung. Looking for something?” Saw him alone here feels strange, previously we always three with Stephy.

“I was passing by. And this." He put the ice cream on the table. "Your favorite, right?"

“No, this is Stephy’s favorite. Anyway, thanks.” I’m obviously happy that he bring that ice cream for me.

“Oh. What’s your favorite then, Jessy?”

I like chocolate flavor, with pieces of marshmallows on top. Jinyoung smiling when he hear that, “I will remember it” I nodded with a slightly embarrassed.

“Uhm, well actually, I love your idea. It’s cool. I've seen pieces of the video clip that was sent via Fany's email. You're Very talented"

I blushed again, "Do you like it?"

“Sure, they’re great! You want to be a videographer, don’t you?”

I shrugged. “I guess I just like the feeling of being able to capture memories. With video, we can save something precious, which is not likely to happen again”

Jinyoung nods, “That’s why I love your idea, because this film will remind us that this period never existed”

I was silent. "Do you think things will change?"

Jinyoung nods again, “Everything changes. In recent years, our classmates will leave this city for college. People come and go. Something that was once so important, it may not be very valuable in the future. Ironic indeed, but that's what happened”

Although I knew he was right, but it sounds awful. I can't imagine having to live far away from gran and mom, separated millions of miles with Stephy. I'm used to the beach, quiet days. And I hope nothing will change.

Jinyoung seemed to sense my fear because he then patted me on the shoulder and said, "Do not worry. We'll be fine"

I'm not sure what that meant, but I nodded.

***

Girls' Generation's song played in shuffle mode, Stephy was engrossed in her bed singing along with the discordant voices. I myself was editing our documentary with Stephy's computer. Much has been done, I just want to make sure everything is well-organized and ready to be submitted on Monday.

Spent the weekend at home with each other is our favorite. Nothing is more fun than holding a small party and talked until midnight.

I love Stephy’s room. The size is not too large. Her walls are painted a soft pink, with one blank side that made a mosaic made ​​up of dozens of small-size photo. Stephy always adding new photos; most recently are her picture with her niece Amber, and our photo with Jinyoung, posing with silly style.

“Stephy?”

“Yeah?”

I want to ask the questions he asked me the other day –what do you think about Jinyoung? – but at the last minute I decided not to ask. I'm not ready to hear the answer.

“Uhm, nothing Steph, nothing”

“Hmmm.” Stephy who now lay back on the bed while reading his favorite comic, not too bothered.

I focus the view on a computer screen, looking at the tape that Stephy, Jinyoung and I was laughing at something done about  Blu on the carpet.

We look very happy. Nothing will ever change that.

***

B+ for our history task. Very good value for my standards, Stephy has never received less than an A-. But as usual, she did not seem too concerned with the outcome.

I thought, after the task is completed Jinyoung will not often played with us again. He easily blend in with other students; few times I saw him chatting with a group of  the drama club, has also joined with other members of a sport club. After all, not many people would be happy to hang out with us –people rather reluctant to Stephy, and do not want to be around me. So it’s always just the two of us.

But, Jinyoung is stay with us. Every morning, he would stop at our lockers, leave candies or chocolates there. If we are in the same class, he would come over to us and sat down beside me and Stephy. We spent most of the lunch hour together, talking about school assignments. After school, we used to gather at the beach or working on a common task.

Once, Stephy ask this to Jinyoung directly, "Why are you still doing this?"

Jinyoung who is eating his burger asked with his mouth full, "Doing what?"

“This.” Stephy said impatiently, pointing at me and herself. "With us after school, spent the lunch hour at our table"

"So. Is there something  between us?" This time, Jinyoung turned to me, and I shook my head. "You feel disturbed?" Once again I shook my head. "So, what's wrong?"

Stephy sighs, “So, you do not know your reputation now? Stephanie and Jessica's errand boy. They thought you were our messengers are often arbitrarily suppressed” That’s right, I ever hear someone –one of Yuri’s friend –talked about us in toilet room. They even speculate me and Stephy using black magic to make Jinyoung close to us.

Jinyoung snorted and laughed, "You think I'm someone who cares about 'reputation'?" He made quotation marks in the last word. “You should know me better than that”

Stephy smiles. She knew that already. “Yah, I'm just warning you. Yuri and Yoona were make you as the target of gossip at the cheap toilet”

Jinyoung grinned again. "That's the last thing I worry about. I do not have to ask them to agree to be friends with you. Yeah right, Fany? Jessy?”

I laughed, too  impressed by his words. Stephy was so because she then said, "Jess, have i ever told you I like this guy?"

“Ever,” Jinyoung answer it for me, “Although, I won’t feel surprise if you will fall in love with me, someday”

I'm sure Jinyoung mean joke, but the tip of the ear Stephy's blush, as it always does when she's embarrassed. For a moment, she looked like going to say something to avenge last words, but she did'nt. Finally, she just ignore it. Strange, Stephy rarely lost for words like that.

That's when I realized; the meaning of Stephy's question the other day, and her expression.