Jess+Stephy

"Truth or Dare, Jess?"

Stephy, Jinyoung and I formed a great team. We often meet after school, sometimes they pick me up at work. Jinyoung was elected as the film narrator. Stephy tend to talk too fast and I often forget the words in the script, but Jinyoung very natural in front of the camera. He knew the right words to say, it also provides warmth own in every scene.

Stephy and I like Jinyoung. There is something that makes him like a magnet-he has the ability to close with everyone. In some ways, he reminds me of Stephy; equally stubborn and unyielding. They often argue, argue like two little kids fighting over a ball.

Funny thing is, I never considered my friendship and Stephy has changed. Jinyoung come it in the'Jess + Stephy' formula, and I think neither I nor Stephy did not mind.

***

That afternoon, the sun was about to set on the western horizon, reflecting the golden glow in a pool of red-orange that seemed to sink into the sea. Me and Stephy walking down the coast, barefoot carrying  flip-flops. Afternoon breeze made ​​our hair a mess. Stephy just seemed not too concerned. Her thick hair has now reached the waist.

Stephy spread her arms wide in the air, inhaling a deep breath and then exhale. "I wish every day could be like this –keep  warm and pleasant"

“me too,” I said, walking backwards in front of her to record moments using the camcorder.

Stephy making idiot expressions in front of a camera, and asks, “Truth or Dare, Jess?”

“Stephy,  You know I always choose truth", I answer still continue to record.

“What do you think about Jinyoung?”

I walked over to slow down, take a little break to analyze the question. "How do you mean?" I asked, still not sure what the purpose of this question, and how I should answer.

"He's look ... Different?, So I ask"

“He’s friendly”. Finally, I answer. “He’s kind” He doesn't ike the other boys at our school, not like anyone. He's just .... well he is Jinyoung. It's hard to find the words to describe.

“Yeah…” Stephy's expression for a moment turned soft, but in a moment the expression faded and he threw sandals into the sand, rushing on and started to run. "Let's racing up to the house. Loser must treat of ice cream!!"

“Hey! Unfair!” I quickly shut the camcorder, chasing Stephy which of course is a more agile runners. We chased each other on the beach, we just forget about our last conversation, and none of us mentioned it again.