Something much anticipated is happening.

Video Games Crack

 

The Game: Slenderman

 

***

 

 

 

It is a truth universally acknowledged in the EXO dorm, that every gay must be in want of another gay. It was kind of like an equilibrium, that one branch of the EXO tree of life would get just a little tangled with another, and this tangle would cause a little more gay to spread.

There were many ships that sailed on this ocean of gay, and ‘Kaisoo’ was one of the biggest. It consisted of Kai, and of Kyungsoo, and of a very fluffy pillow and a couple of one night stands.

They just didn’t know it yet.

To Chen, Kai and Kyungsoo were no exception to this rule. Chen was the self proclaimed wingman of the EXO dorm, and with good reason too.

It was Chen who snuck those rings into the Gucci bag that he had urged Kris to buy for Tao one day, after Kris had exclaimed rather noisily to Chen that he wanted Tao’s flexible body on his bed, in his bed, and preferably .

It was Chen that had marched into Sehun and Luhan’s shared room and dragged a Sehun into the bathroom as Luhan was showering, making sure to steal the pair’s clothing and jam the door behind him after Sehun had jokingly complained of being that one time.

And it was Chen who left Chanyeol’s laptop open to slightly graphic and greasy Japanese gay with a shirtless image of Baekhyun alongside it, moans filling the room as Baekhyun walked in after a long day of vocal training.


Kai and Kyungsoo had not, as of yet, moved any closer to relationship conception, and Chen was getting nervous. He had, of course, taken it upon himself to wingman Kai after Kai, after a little too much sake, had proclaimed his undying love for the singer. With a 100% success rate thus far, Chen understandably didn’t want his records tarnished.

So he thought up a clever way to implement his plans. A way that he would indeed gain some level of satisfactory out of.

Scaring the out of Kyungsoo and laughing in his face about it.










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Kyungsoo did not like getting told what to do, especially by Chanyeol.


The stupid taller teen now had shorter black hair that made his pointed ears stick out and Kyungsoo was sure that such a look on Chanyeol must be illegal because he thought his was in Middle-earth and Chanyeol was one of the elves that Kyungsoo would really rather not spend his time with, especially with that semi-permanent creepy grin.

Chanyeol was no Legolas, and Kyungsoo was certain he would hate to see Chanyeol with a bow and arrows.



“Go and talk to him!” Chanyeol exclaims, giving Kyungsoo’s shoulder a sympathetic rub.

“I’m sure he’ll understand.”

Kyungsoo chuckles darkly.

“Whatever the gave you that idea?”




Kyungsoo doesn’t know what’s worse. The fact he’s ignored Kai a whole week, or the fact that he just screamed in his face like he was a ing e and run off with his tail between his legs, leaving behind an utterly stunned roommate.


“You can’t just do nothing Kyungsoo. You have to at least go and apologise for screaming at his face.”

Kyungsoo groans, just about ready to throw a frying pan at Chanyeol’s face.

“You don’t think?” he growls sarcastically.

Chanyeol merely shrugs, pushing Kyungsoo down the corridor.

“Just do it. Don’t be so aloof like Slenderman.”

Kyungsoo glances at him confused.

“What’s a Slenderman?”





Chanyeol laughs loudly before shoving Kyungsoo into the bedroom. Against his will, he trudges across the room, only to find Kai lying flat on his bed, laptop sitting on his pillow and the sound of static filling his eardrums.





“Um… Kai?” Kyungsoo whispers.

A grunt, but beyond that really no response. Kyungsoo rubs his head sheepishly, glancing around the room before plopping himself down on his own bed, watching Kai warily.

“I’m sorry.”



Grunt.



“I didn’t mean to yell. It’s just you kind of scared me.”



Another grunt.



“Kai… please?”


And that’s when Chen jumps out of the closet in a black suit, a white mask covering his face.



“!” Kyungsoo screeches, back-flipping off the bed and hitting his head painfully on the wall.


“It’s Slender!” Chanyeol shrieks from the doorway.



“Kill it with knives!” Baekhyun joins in.



“No, with fire! BURN IT WITH FIIIIIIIIIRREEEEEE!!” Tao yells.



Kai’s pissing himself laughing and Kyungsoo is blushing wildly, heart hammering in his chest as Chen pulls off his mask, chortling like a spastic psycho killer.

“I ing hate you all!” Kyungsoo shrieks, noticing the image on Kai’s screen. It’s Chen, or whatever Chen was synthesizing.

Slenderman? Yes, Slenderman.



Kyungsoo can’t really think because his head’s too jumbled from fright. He pushes past those gathered in the hall and locks himself in the bathroom, tears pooling in his eyes.

Kai feels just a little bit guilty.

 

***

Not even sorry, haters gonna hate! :D