Because there's not enough horror or pink in your life

Video Games Crack

 

The Game: Barbie Games

--

 

 

“What the are you guys on?”




A simple enough question, though Kyungsoo knows he will never find the answer to this question in particular. Not with a ing MacBook open to the ing Barbie website.

“It’s a game.”

“I can see that.”

Lay opens the search engine up onto a new page, one with a variety of ‘games’ in layers upon layers of pink lining the window, ranging from your simple connect the dots to jigsaws, memory games, et cetera, et cetera.





A shoe hunt? That’s new.







But you can’t exactly have Barbie without dress ups or stuff to do with clothing, Kyungsoo reminds himself.

No, that would be sacrilege.







“Well we figured it was time to give you a softer game, you know, not so much horror,” Lay explains, going to click on the ‘Barbie in the Great Scooby Doo Search’ box.



“We don’t want you to soil your underwear again.”




Kyungsoo is just about ready to punch him, but before he gets the opportunity the page loads, with a picture of Barbie to the left of the screen (wearing just about a million shades of pink) and three levels.

“Scooby Doo is missing, where could he be?” he reads aloud.

“I have to find him. Will you help me?”


Kyungsoo really doesn't want to help Barbie. She's dumb, a bimbo, quite plastic both physically and metaphorically...


Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he hits the button to level 1. He supposes a lot to do with this decision is the overwhelming barrage of ‘ this I’ll do it anyway’ thoughts that fill his brain. So Kyungsoo reads the next page of text and hopes that sooner rather than later he’ll be finished this.


“OK then. Click around the room to find each ‘letter’ clue. You must fill in all the letters to see Scooby Doo… whatever dude.”

The game is not particularly appealing to the eye. Kyungsoo twitches as he clicks his way around the room boredly, blinking every few seconds because the screen is far too bright and he’s absolutely exhausted from all of Kai’s annoying whining.



All the pink is enough to give one seizures…




“Kyungsoo, what the ?” Suho and Kris walk in, eyeing him with a mix of horror and revulsion.


“Is that… Barbie?” Tao asks.


Kyungsoo flaps his arms about nervously, dropping the MacBook onto the couch beside him as he stands quickly, almost running into Tao.


“Is there something you’re not telling us, Kyungsoo?” Kris asks.

“There’s a talk we should probably have. About your uality. You know, as a group, so everyone will be comfortable with this.”


Kyungsoo quirks an eyebrow.


“Wait, I thought you were all gay?”

Kris merely shrugs, running a thoughtful hand through his messed up hair.



“Yeah, but still. Housekeeping issues you know.”


Kyungsoo raises and eyebrow and snaps back to reality, throwing the laptop in Kris’ face before making a break for the front door.




“I’m not gay! Lay is gay! Lay likes Barbie, so go interrogate him! I could be gay, I don’t know! Don’t tell Kai!”


With that said, the door is slammed, and Kyungsoo regrets all the words that have ever left his lips in the history of ever. That was an extremely girly way to sort things out, Kyungsoo tells himself. Especially all that arm flailing...

Why did he scream 'don't tell Kai!'?


Why?



What could have possibly possessed him to say such a thing? He'd basically just announced to the whole dorm that he was gay for Kai, even though Kai was a complete jerk face that had him either in stitches or rolling on the floor in agony.


Kyungsoo blames all that obnoxious pink to be quite honest.


Stupid Kai.


Stupid horror video games.


And stupid, stupid Kyungsoo.

 



 

It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm super sorry for being awful and not updating this thing in a while... I just lost all inspiration and now, I think it's going to end quite soon. It's been a fun ride, but I haven't had as much time as I used to in the past, so yeah. o___o

It's Barbie though. Everyone loves Barbie.