Can we please not do this again I hate horror.

Video Games Crack

 

The Game: Erie

Watch Pewdiepie here!!

 

***

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo knows that Chen is a giant jerkface that should be forever confined to the pits of hell.

And sure, Kyungsoo doesn’t mind if he takes Xiumin along with him because those animal sounds they make in the middle of the night are not particularly Kyungsoo’s cup of tea.


Chen plops the laptop on the table just as Kyungsoo is flipping the bacon and eggs that he has once again been forced to cook by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He glares, darkly, before narrowing his eyes at the Korean teen.



It’s not that he doesn’t mind the smell and sound of bacon sizzling in the frying pan that puts him in such an atrocious mood, it’s the way in which Baekhyun had tickled his toes and Chanyeol had poured a whole kettle full of freezing water on his face that morning to awaken him.

Usually Kyungsoo is quite the morning person, however between Chen and Xiumin going at it like animals all night and these two obnoxiously annoying band mates of his, Kyungsoo has reached his final straw.





It definitely has nothing to do with the fact that things between him and Kai have become decisively more awkward over the course of the week.





“Play this game,” Chen growls at him, voice cracking.

“It’s called Erie.”

“Eerie?”

“No, Erie. One E.”

“That can’t be right. That’s definitely not how you spell it, pretty sure.”

Chen shrugs.

“Whatever, just ask Kris. Anyway, play it for me?”

Kyungsoo nods, flipping the bacon once again.

"You do realise despite what he says, Kris' English is actually Ghetto... So if I play this will you and Xiumin to stop being animalistic maniacs?” he asks, anger barely concealed. Chen visibly pales and steals the spatula from Kyungsoo’s grip, taking over the cooking duties.


“Just play the game.”

 

 


So Kyungsoo does. He loads the page up to the title screen and he sees that Chen is right with his spelling. Three words sit underneath this; Play, Credits, and Exit. Kyungsoo hits play, finding himself in a very new and slightly disturbing cell. The room is dark, and Kyungsoo is immediately drawn into the game.

A note sits on the floor before him, certain words highlighted in yellow. He controls his character to pick it up, reading it in his head before giggling slightly.

Kyungsoo soon finds a room, a flashing light leading him to a new area. Chen turns up the volume of the MacBook begrudgingly and Kyungsoo could have sworn there was a sick strangled cat somewhere in their apartment.

 


This was different. Never before had he been given a spray can to mess about with. Bright orange, too.

 



Kyungsoo finds himself exploring dark, barely-lit corridors with his trusty spray can, stopping and drawing stupidly ‘XIUCHEN 5EVA’ and ‘BAEK IS A FACE’ all over the walls, enjoying himself fantastically with his stupid behaviour.


“Oh my, it sounds so real!” Kyungsoo mumbles, absorbed by the game.

“You can even hear the paint going onto the wall.”

Soon it becomes apparent that the aim of the game is to read the notes, collect cats locked in prison cells, and open doors with keys. He walks around for a little bit, marveling at the realisticness of it all (and Kyungsoo is sure this is a word), before a loud sound reverberates down the corridors, a siren going off repeatedly.

“! WHAT IS GOING ON?” he screeches.


Kyungsoo backtracks, eyebrows creased in confusion as he finds himself in a well-lit room, one wall covered in what seems to be laptops and buttons of some sort or other. Curiosity gets the better of Kyungsoo as he steers himself closer, completely ignoring the bloody handprint on the glass of the observation deck…


BAM!

What the hell was that?





“FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!”

Blood everywhere. Blood everywhere.

Blood skimming over the floor, like something dragged itself just where his little character had been spray-painting 'KRIS ROLLS LIKE A BUFFALO' with that blasted spray can.



Kyungsoo screams and throws himself down the corridor, blushing wildly as he slams into the one person he’s been avoiding for basically a whole week.



Kai.