Woohyun's problem

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

As soon as Kyungmi closed her house door , she quickly go to her room . She remove everything in the plastic bag which there is her clothes and accesories that Hoya bought for her .

Then , she saw something on the floor and it was a little box with purple wrapping paper . Suddenly she chuckled , and quickly hold . "That cashier is funny . How come she said that me and Hoya oppa is a couple ." she murmured and open the box . It was a silver locket .

"Wahh . Its beautiful . I think I should give this to Hoya oppa .Maybe he could give this to his future-girlfriend " she murmured again and put the silver necklace in the box back .

Then , she sat on her bed and saw a silver locket that she looked for about 2 years .

"My l-locket ." she stuttered and tears started to flow down her cheeks . She quickly took the locket and hugged it . Then she started to remember her past .

But , when she wanted to continue remembering she thought about SungGyu . And quickly shooked her head . "INFINITE Sunggyu oppa is not my Sunggyu oppa in the past . Yeah . Its not the same ." she wiped her tears and called Jimin to ironed her clothes for tomorrow .

 

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! KNOCK !

"Who is it ?" Kyungmi asked with a sleepy tone "It is me , Woohyun . Open this door please ." Kyungmi suprised to here Woohyun's voice *what is he doing here . Is he sick ?* "Oh wait for a while ." Kyungmi get up and settled her bed and opened the door . As she opened the door , Woohyun hugged her . She was suprised and close the door .

Suddenly she heard a sobbed and she was sure that it was Woohyun's voice . She hugged him back "Oppa . Waeyo ? Why are you crying ?" Kyungmi asked and try to comfort him by patting his back "She .. She rejected me ." Woohyun replied while stuttering .

*REJECT ? How come a girl rejected this guy . He's cute though .* "Oppa . Let's seat first ." Kyungmi said and let go of Woohyun and go to take some tissues for him . As soon as the two of them sat on the bed , Kyungmi saw Woohyun's eyes "Oppa . Your eyes is like a panda . How long have you cried ?" Kyungmi asked because she was worried "T-two hours ." "TWO FREAKING HOURS ? Non-stop ?" Kyungmi rounded her eyes . Woohyun nodded weakly .

"Aigoo ." Kyungmi started to wipe Woohyun's tears "Don't cry oppa . Don't be like this ." "But she reject me ." Woohyun said and pouted .

"What if you tell mewhat happen from the first one ." Kyungmi asked 

"Okay . This girl name is Kim Tae-Ri . She is in the first class while i'm in the second class . We are kinda close , until one day , I fell in love with her . I thought she like me too because her friend once told me that she really like me . So , I thought that I want to tell her last week . I call her and asked her to come and meet me at a nearby playground . When she came I told her that I love her and I want to make her as my girlfriend . I thought she would say yes , but she didn't . She said to me that she's not ready yet . So , I said to her I want the answer today . But , yesterday I saw her walking with other guy . HOLDING HAND . I thought it was just his brother so I let it go . But when I asked her just now , she said that I am not the right guy for her . She said I am stupid because I studied at the second class . And she also say that I am someone who is like a cry baby ." he explained everything and started to cry again .

"Oppa . I am sorry . Maybe she is not the right girl for you . But , whatever it is , don't cry ." she said and wiped Woohyun's tears "Thanks for comfort me . I thought that you didn't want to hear what I want to say . Thanks again . I think I should go home first ." he said

Kyungmi looked at her watch . Its 8.oo p.m . "Oppa , what if you eat at my place . My parents aren't here . You must be starving ." Kyungmi asked "Anni . I'm not ." but suddenly his stomach began to grumble "I think you are . Come on ." she said

"Soomin unnie , please make some food for us ." Kyungmi told her cook to cook "Us ?" then she saw Woohyun and said "Ohh .. Agasshi , is that your boyfriend ?" Soomin asked her "A-anni . He just came here to have a talk ." "Oh . okay ."

 

After both of them finished eat , Woohyun wanted to go home "Oppa , where is your car ?" Kyungmi asked because she didn't saw any vehicle there "Oh , My car is at home ." "So , how do you came here ?" she saked again "I came here on foot . I was frustrated and walking with no direction . But , when I saw your house , I quickly come in and told the bodyguard that you want to meet me ." Woohyun explained "Oh . What if my driver sent you home . Its dark though ." Woohyun looked around him and felt goosebump "Its a great idea ." he beamed .

"HeeJun oppa , bring him to his house as soon as possible . I don't want him to catch a cold . This is his address ." Kyungmi told her driver and gave him Woohyun's address "Neh , agasshi . Woohyun-ssi , come , and get in the car . Its freexing out here ." he said to Woohyun "Oh , neh . Kyungmi , thanks ." "NO problem oppa . Don't get sick . I want you to come to school tomorrow ." "I will . Annyeong ." he said and get in the car .