C H A P T E R 4

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

Annyeong readers .. I am truly sorry for the late update .. Mianhae .. I am sooooo busy with school .. Sooooo soooo soorrrryyy .. And I hope you guys will understand my situation .. Gomawopta .. And sorry again .. *dancing sorry sorry*

________________________________________________________________________

"Arrrhhhh .." Kyungmi yawned ... "To be honest for godness sake .. I don't want to go to school .." she murmured to herself .. "But !" she suddenly said it until her parents downstairs can hear her .. "Yah Kyungmi !! Why are you so loud for godness sake ?? Aishh .. Such a trouble maker ." Mr Park yelled at her from downstair .. Kyungmi heard it and say "OMO !! Abeoji .. Mianhae .. hihi .." she yelled back at her father ..

"Aishh .. Yeobo .. Don't yell at her like that .. She must have her own reason .." Mrs Park comforted her husband "Yes . I know . But , whatever ." 

 

After 30 minutes Kyungmi cleaned her body she go downstairs and smiled brightly to her parents .. Her parents smile to her back . Then Kyungmi ate her breakfast and the smile never go from her cute lips .. Her parents felt a little bit weird with her behavior ..

 

"Errmm , Kyungmi-ah , why are you smiling for the rest of the breakfast ??" Mr Park asked . Kyungmi gasped and said  "Ohh .. It's nothing .. I'm just too excited to go to school today .. hihi ^^" Kyungmi replied with a nervous feeling and only god know how is her nervousness in it ..

 

"Ohh .. Okay .. Kyungmi , I think you should go to school now .. I don't want you to be late to school today .." Mrs. Park said to her .. "Okay omonim .. Annyeong omonim , abeoji .." Kyungmi then waved and bowed to her parents and go to school with her beloved motorbike ..

 

AT SCHOOL

"EUNMII !!!" Kyungmi screamed when she saw her best friend at her locker .. "Syhhh .. You're embarassing me Kyungmi .. I know you always yell but don't yell my name .. Aishh .. Trouble maker .." Eunmi said with a mad tone ..

"Mianhamnida Eunmi .. I just .. Never mind .." Kyungmi pouted and wanted to go to the restroom but Eunmi held her arm to protest her from go there ''Kyungmi .. Mianhae .. I didn't mean to make you sad .. Sorry .. Just what do you want to say just now ??" Eunmi said like that because she doesn't want her friend to be sad because of her .. Kyungmi then smiled because her acting just success .. "Ermmm , I want to say that I am excited to see Infinite member today .." 

 

"Ohh .. I'll show you after class .. And the real is , they are close to me ..They treat me like their own lil sister .. And their house is next to my house for godness sake .." "Jinjja-yo ?? I can't wait to see them .. I-" KRINGGG !!! "Ooppss .. The bell rang .. Let's go to class ."

 

Class D2-3 is so noise .. Then , Mr. Byun entered the class .. The didn't even bother the teacher in class .. "Okay everyone please sit at your place ." Mr. Byun told them ..

But , they still being noise as ever .. "I SAID , SIT DOWN !!!" Mr. Byun hollered at them . 

Kriikk . Kriikk . The class became so quiet as like they were at the graveyard .

"Hurmm .. I want to tell you that today you guys will have to do a group work .. Arasso ?" Mr. Byun said with a sweet voice as usual .

"Awweeee .." the class said with an awe-ed tone .. "Seonsaengnim , can't we just do an individual work ?? I'm going to die because of boredness and the group work you gave .." Byunggi one of Kyungmi's classmates told Mr. Byun .

"Aweeee .. I don't think so Byunggi .. Because , I think i am the one who is going to die because of your annoying face .." Mr. Byun told him . "HAHAHAHA !!" the whole class laugh at Byunggi .. 

"Aissh .. Seonsaengnim . You're so cruel .." Byunggi pouted .. Then Kyungmi said to the teacher "Seonsaengnim , why don't you just tell us the work .. I'm waiting .." "Yesh ! That's the word that I want to hear .. Okay . The work is , I want you to make a group of 9 . Give me the name tomorrow .After you gave me your name , then I'll give you guys your work . Arasso ? .." "Arasso seonsaengnim .." The class answered .

The class began to be noise again and Mr. Byun just let it go because he knew that they are discussing about the member for the group ..

 

Kriiinggg !!!!

"Okay class .. You can go recess now ." Mr. Byun told them .. Then Park JeongHee , the class president said "Attention . Salute ." The class then bowed to the teacher and the teacher get out from the class .. 

 

"Aishh .. Where is this girl ??" Kyungmi murmured to herself .. Then , Eunmi is searching for Kyungmi too .. Then she saw Kyungmi and said "Kyungmi ! You're here .."

"Yup .. I'm here . So , where is the Infinite members huh ??" Kyungmi asked . "Ermm . What if we sit first ??" Eunmi suggested "Okay !" Kyungmi beamed at her ..

Suddenly , Eunmi's phone ring *Because I listen to my heart beat one by o-* Eunmi picked it up and said "Annyeonghaseyo .. Who is this ?" Eunmi asked the one who called her . ' Eunmi ! Where are you ? ' the one who called her said with a happy tone . "OMO !'' Eunmi gasped "Op-pa ."

________________________________________________________________________

Curious huh ?? Hehe .. I don't think so .. *dancing Sherlock*

And sorry .. My main image is sometime doesn't have anything about the chapter ..